Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hurricane Irma

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>>God knows the real one is enough in one newsgroup! I haven't bothered
>>>to check headers but assume the other strange posts are all the same
>>>troller.

>>Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>>
>>==
>>
>>If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>>bin
>>and most of your problems will be gone!
>>
>>If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on
>>behalf
>>of other people.

>Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>
>==
>
>This is a newsgroup, not real life!

So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
newsgroup, not real life!

==

When was the last time you saw me do that?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 11:09:23 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:

>>>Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>>>bin
>>>and most of your problems will be gone!
>>>
>>>If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on
>>>behalf
>>>of other people.

>>Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>
>>==
>>
>>This is a newsgroup, not real life!

>So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>newsgroup, not real life!
>
>==
>
>When was the last time you saw me do that?

So you wouldn't mind it anymore? Because this is a newsgroup, not real
life? You're a strange piece of work.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:

>>>Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>>>bin
>>>and most of your problems will be gone!
>>>
>>>If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on
>>>behalf
>>>of other people.

>>Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>
>>==
>>
>>This is a newsgroup, not real life!

>So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>newsgroup, not real life!
>
>==
>
>When was the last time you saw me do that?

So you wouldn't mind it anymore? Because this is a newsgroup, not real
life? You're a strange piece of work.

==

It is not that I don't mind bullying. It is shameful but I learned that I
only made it worse, so best to keep quiet.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:

>>>Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>>>bin
>>>and most of your problems will be gone!
>>>
>>>If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on
>>>behalf
>>>of other people.

>>Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>
>>==
>>
>>This is a newsgroup, not real life!

>So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>newsgroup, not real life!
>
>==
>
>When was the last time you saw me do that?

So you wouldn't mind it anymore? Because this is a newsgroup, not real
life? You're a strange piece of work.

==

It is not that I don't mind bullying. It is shameful but I learned that I
only made it worse, so best to keep quiet.

==

Incidentally, you do make a lot of judgements without hearing any reasons.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/7/2017 3:37 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bruce" wrote in message ...
>>
>> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>>> bin
>>> and most of your problems will be gone!
>>>
>>> If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on behalf
>>> of other people.

>> Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>
>> ==
>>
>> This is a newsgroup, not real life!

> So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
> newsgroup, not real life!

Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
"not real life".

You sick piece of shit!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Casa de Masa" wrote in message news
On 9/7/2017 3:37 AM, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bruce" wrote in message
>>
>> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 08:48:20 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, the stalker posts. He didn't deny it.
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> If what you say it true, why give him all this space! Stick him in your
>>> bin
>>> and most of your problems will be gone!
>>>
>>> If he did it to me that is what I would do, but I am not doing it on
>>> behalf
>>> of other people.

>> Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>
>> ==
>>
>> This is a newsgroup, not real life!

> So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
> newsgroup, not real life!

Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
"not real life".

You sick piece of shit!

==

It was me that said it wasn't real life

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/7/2017 8:35 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> "Casa de Masa"Â* wrote in message news >
> On 9/7/2017 3:37 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bruce"Â* wrote in message

>>> Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> This is a newsgroup, not real life!

>> So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>> newsgroup, not real life!
>>

> Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
> "not real life".
>
> You sick piece of shit!
>
> ==
>
> It was me that said it wasn't real life

OH!

Well shoot then, it IS real life for many. That's why the endless
bullying of Julie is sick.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Casa de Masa" wrote in message news
On 9/7/2017 8:35 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> "Casa de Masa" wrote in message news >
> On 9/7/2017 3:37 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bruce" wrote in message

>>> Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> This is a newsgroup, not real life!

>> So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>> newsgroup, not real life!
>>

> Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
> "not real life".
>
> You sick piece of shit!
>
> ==
>
> It was me that said it wasn't real life

OH!

Well shoot then, it IS real life for many. That's why the endless
bullying of Julie is sick.

==

My point about real life is that the way some people here behave, they would
never dare to do in real life.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, September 4, 2017 at 12:24:43 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> I assume most of us on the east coast are watching this now.
>
> There's a huge number of fake hoopla sites about it. Reality is they
> are unsure how strong she will be, or where she will land (if she lands
> at all).
>
> Carol
> --

We're supposed to get rain from Irma Tue, not sure how much. I'm been doing 15 overheads with a 44 lb barbell and 25 curls, I need a 50 lb barbell.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/7/2017 12:33 PM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>> On 9/7/2017 3:37 AM, Bruce wrote:

>>> So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>>> newsgroup, not real life!

>> Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
>> "not real life".
>>
>> You sick piece of shit!
>>
>> ==
>>
>> It was me that said it wasn't real life
>>

> OH!
>
> Well shoot then, it IS real life for many. That's why the endless
> bullying of Julie is sick.

Forgery
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/7/2017 11:14 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> "Casa de Masa"Â* wrote in message news >
> On 9/7/2017 8:35 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Casa de Masa"Â* wrote in message news >>
>> On 9/7/2017 3:37 AM, Bruce wrote:

>>> So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>>> newsgroup, not real life!
>>>

>> Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
>> "not real life".
>>
>> You sick piece of shit!
>>
>> ==
>>
>> It was me that said it wasn't real life
>>

> OH!
>
> Well shoot then, it IS real life for many. That's why the endless
> bullying of Julie is sick.
>
> ==
>
> My point about real life is that the way some people here behave, they
> would never dare to do in real life.

OK, that makes perfect sense!

Yeah, cyber encourages psychological nudity...

;-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/7/2017 11:48 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:

>>> Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
>>> "not real life".
>>>
>>> You sick piece of shit!
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> It was me that said it wasn't real life
>>>

>> OH!
>>
>> Well shoot then, it IS real life for many. That's why the endless
>> bullying of Julie is sick.
> >

> Forgery

Nope.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:35:59 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Casa de Masa" wrote in message news >
>On 9/7/2017 3:37 AM, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:27:15 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> "Bruce" wrote in message

>>> Do you realise how morally and socially retarded that sounds?
>>>
>>> ==
>>>
>>> This is a newsgroup, not real life!

>> So? Why do you protest when Julie gets bullied by a gang? This is a
>> newsgroup, not real life!
>>

>Ah the troll's sickness shows, virtual bullying is somehow excused as
>"not real life".
>
>You sick piece of shit!
>
>==
>
>It was me that said it wasn't real life

That's not the only thing wrong with this post, but some people are
unable to see that. Never mind then.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/7/2017 12:48 PM, Bruce wrote:
> That's not the only thing wrong with this post, but some people are
> unable to see that. Never mind then.

You are the consummate old washerwoman, ya pribbling Nancy boy.

GROW A PAIR!