Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT dog carrying food after Harvey

I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
there is a lot going on in that dog brain
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2017 2:01 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
> there is a lot going on in that dog brain
> https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
> Janet US

Love it! I do think animals are often smarter than humans. The dog
knew enough to hang on to the bag of dog food

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2017 11:01 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
> there is a lot going on in that dog brain
> https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
> Janet US

That is a democrat's dog, walking off with a taxpayer's bag of dog food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:01:42 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
>there is a lot going on in that dog brain
>https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
>He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV

He's a LOOTER! He stole that from a construction site.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2017 1:13 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 8/28/2017 11:01 AM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
>> there is a lot going on in that dog brain
>> https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
>>
>> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
>> Janet US
>>

> That is a democrat's dog, walking off with a taxpayer's bag of dog food.

LOL!

Purina looting!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote:

> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
> there is a lot going on in that dog brain
> https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
> Janet US

I liked that pic. Smart dog! :-)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 07:38:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
>> there is a lot going on in that dog brain
>> https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
>> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
>> Janet US

>I liked that pic. Smart dog! :-)

Dog ferreting dog food.
Animals don't steal food... I'm positive the golden retriever won't be
fencing it on the black retriever market.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 07:38:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote:
>>
>> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
>> there is a lot going on in that dog brain
>> https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
>> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
>> Janet US

>I liked that pic. Smart dog! :-)

He was apparently being doggie-sat by Grandpa while grandson and
family evacuated. The dog opened the porch door after the storm, took
his food and was headed home. Everyone in town knows him. He is a
companion dog for his boy who suffers asthma attacks.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2017 8:47 AM, wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 07:38:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> "U.S. Janet B." wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
>>> there is a lot going on in that dog brain

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
>>> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
>>> Janet US

>> I liked that pic. Smart dog! :-)

> Dog ferreting dog food.
> Animals don't steal food... I'm positive the golden retriever won't be
> fencing it on the black retriever market.

"Otis" knew it was stored at a local business (lumberyard) he
frequents, they kept it there to feed him when he visited.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:55:22 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 07:38:34 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>"U.S. Janet B." wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't know if you guys have seen this photo but it shows you that
>>> there is a lot going on in that dog brain
>>> https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey
>>> He obviously was paying attention to the evacuation instructions on TV
>>> Janet US

>>I liked that pic. Smart dog! :-)

>He was apparently being doggie-sat by Grandpa while grandson and
>family evacuated. The dog opened the porch door after the storm, took
>his food and was headed home.

*I* heard he took it from a construction site. So he IS a looter.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2017 9:17 AM, wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:55:22 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
> wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>> I liked that pic. Smart dog! :-)

>> He was apparently being doggie-sat by Grandpa while grandson and
>> family evacuated. The dog opened the porch door after the storm, took
>> his food and was headed home.

> *I* heard he took it from a construction site. So he IS a looter.

You are ill-informed:

http://globalnews.ca/news/3702637/ot...ricane-harvey/

They keep a sack of food for him there when he vists.

He knew it was behind the pop machine.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2017 8:24 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 8/29/2017 9:17 AM, wrote:
>> On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:55:22 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
>> wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>> He was apparently being doggie-sat by Grandpa while grandson and
>>> family evacuated. The dog opened the porch door after the storm, took
>>> his food and was headed home.

>> *I* heard he took it from a construction site. So he IS a looter.
>>

> You are ill-informed:
>
> http://globalnews.ca/news/3702637/ot...ricane-harvey/
>
> They keep a sack of food for him there when he vists.
>
> He knew it was behind the pop machine.

But it wasn't his. I guess because he has been given a few handouts, he
feels entitled. Democrat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:17:49 -0700, wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:55:22 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
>wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>>I liked that pic. Smart dog! :-)

>>He was apparently being doggie-sat by Grandpa while grandson and
>>family evacuated. The dog opened the porch door after the storm, took
>>his food and was headed home.

>*I* heard he took it from a construction site. So he IS a looter.

his adult owner was on TV this morning
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:30:46 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> wrote:

>On 8/29/2017 8:24 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>> On 8/29/2017 9:17 AM, wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>> *I* heard he took it from a construction site. So he IS a looter.
>>>

>> You are ill-informed:
>>
>> http://globalnews.ca/news/3702637/ot...ricane-harvey/
>>
>> They keep a sack of food for him there when he vists.
>>
>> He knew it was behind the pop machine.
>>

>But it wasn't his. I guess because he has been given a few handouts, he
>feels entitled. Democrat.

I know. True believers in Fake News will prefer not to believe the
words of Otis (dog) owner. He was on TV this morning. It's always a
conspiracy plot with you frightened people.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2017 9:30 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 8/29/2017 8:24 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
>> On 8/29/2017 9:17 AM, wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>> *I* heard he took it from a construction site. So he IS a looter.
>>>

>> You are ill-informed:
>>
>> http://globalnews.ca/news/3702637/ot...ricane-harvey/
>>

>> They keep a sack of food for him there when he vists.
>>
>> He knew it was behind the pop machine.
>>

> But it wasn't his.

But it was FOR him.

> I guess because he has been given a few handouts, he
> feels entitled.Â* Democrat.

Lol.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2017 12:07 PM, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:30:46 -0700, Taxed and Spent
> > wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>> You are ill-informed:
>>>
>>> http://globalnews.ca/news/3702637/ot...ricane-harvey/
>>>
>>> They keep a sack of food for him there when he vists.
>>>
>>> He knew it was behind the pop machine.
>>>

>> But it wasn't his. I guess because he has been given a few handouts, he
>> feels entitled. Democrat.

> I know. True believers in Fake News will prefer not to believe the
> words of Otis (dog) owner. He was on TV this morning. It's always a
> conspiracy plot with you frightened people.

Well when you start seeing the Cajun Navy being fire on by looters there
is a lot to fear.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2017 11:19 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 8/29/2017 9:30 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>> You are ill-informed:
>>>
>>> http://globalnews.ca/news/3702637/ot...ricane-harvey/
>>>

>>> They keep a sack of food for him there when he vists.
>>>
>>> He knew it was behind the pop machine.
>>>

>> But it wasn't his.

> But it was FOR him.
>
>> I guess because he has been given a few handouts, he
>> feels entitled.Â* Democrat.

> Lol.

Him and him alone? How do you know that?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2017 1:23 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
> On 8/29/2017 11:19 AM, Casa de Masa wrote:

https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...g-photo-harvey

>>> But it wasn't his.

>> But it was FOR him.
>>
>>> Â* I guess because he has been given a few handouts, he
>>> feels entitled.Â* Democrat.

>> Lol.
>>

> Him and him alone?Â* How do you know that?

I saw the interview with his owner, they know him real well at the
lumberyard.