Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default PHLOX

Phlox smells exactly like a Extra Virgin fifteen year old female:
https://postimg.org/image/yacssrz7p/
https://postimg.org/image/lwzylv9j9/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Beautiful! Unfortunately, my woodchucks ate all of my flocks in April and May. Now I have three full grown fox living in my yard, haven't seen a woodchuck all summer. The fox's den is right on the other side of my pool fence, drives my dog insane. They bark and scream at each other through the chain link. The older adult male follows my husband around the yard and neighborhood like a puppy, but ten feet behind. He almost got in the way of an archery session last week. The female tried to come up the deck stairs last week, it didn't bother her a bit that I was sitting right there, I had to jump up and make a ruckus to get her to leave. The youngest one is still afraid of us, though.

Denise in NH
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sockmonkeyNH wrote:

>e almost got in the way of an archery session last week. The female tried to come up the deck stairs last week, it didn't bother her a

As you can see my phlox ius fenced. or the critters would eat it, and
they'd eat it first as the aroma is powerful... the bees, butterflies
and hummers love phlox.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 11:47:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Beautiful! Unfortunately, my woodchucks ate all of my flocks in April and May. Now I have three full grown fox living in my yard, haven't seen a woodchuck all summer. The fox's den is right on the other side of my pool fence, drives my dog insane. They bark and scream at each other through the chain link. The older adult male follows my husband around the yard and neighborhood like a puppy, but ten feet behind. He almost got in the way of an archery session last week. The female tried to come up the deck stairs last week, it didn't bother her a bit that I was sitting right there, I had to jump up and make a ruckus to get her to leave. The youngest one is still afraid of us, though.
> several years ago, we had a pair of foxes denning on our property.The adults became very habituated to both John and I, and when the pups were born they would all come up on the apron of the driveway and eat. We saw they liked cat food. One day John forgot to put it nout, and one of them came up to the drive and barked till he noticed there was no food and got some for them. That was a fun summer.
> Denise in NH

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> Beautiful! Unfortunately, my woodchucks ate all of my flocks in April and
> May. Now I have three full grown fox living in my yard, haven't seen a
> woodchuck all summer. The fox's den is right on the other side of my pool
> fence, drives my dog insane. They bark and scream at each other through
> the chain link. The older adult male follows my husband around the yard
> and neighborhood like a puppy, but ten feet behind. He almost got in the
> way of an archery session last week. The female tried to come up the deck
> stairs last week, it didn't bother her a bit that I was sitting right
> there, I had to jump up and make a ruckus to get her to leave. The
> youngest one is still afraid of us, though.
> several years ago, we had a pair of foxes denning on our property.The
> adults became very habituated to both John and I, and when the pups were
> born they would all come up on the apron of the driveway and eat. We saw
> they liked cat food. One day John forgot to put it nout, and one of them
> came up to the drive and barked till he noticed there was no food and got
> some for them. That was a fun summer.
> Denise in NH

==

LOL I love it) I can see they have you under control)

Aww you just spoil them

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk