Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What's Next? Labor Day!

Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on television.
As if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.

So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for Labor
Day 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 21, 2017 at 7:32:05 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:

> Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on television.
> As if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.
>
> So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for Labor
> Day 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)
>
> Jill

No plans of this moment for Labor Day but that can change at
any time.

School is already in session here so, except for national
commercials, I don't see any back-to-school advertisements.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
news
> Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on television. As
> if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.
>
> So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for Labor Day
> 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)
>
> Jill

Nope.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/21/2017 8:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 20:31:56 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on television.
>> As if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.

> Our grocery stores have already started putting out Halloween stuff to
> replace the Back to School stuff.
>
>> So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for Labor
>> Day 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)

> I'm planning on eating meat on Labor Day.
>
> -sw

But what kind of meat?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:25:41 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Mon 21 Aug 2017 05:31:56p, jmcquown told us...
>
>> Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on
>> television. As if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.
>>
>> So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for
>> Labor Day 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)
>>
>> Jill
>>

>This isn't cast in concrete, but I'll definitely be doing either ribs
>or steaks on the grill.

So that is cast in concrete.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 7:05 AM, l not -l wrote:
> On 21-Aug-2017, Sqwertz > wrote:

>>> But what kind of meat?

>> One or more even-toed ungulate delicacies from the artiofabula
>> clade.
>>
>> -sw

> Pigmeat, yum! Pulled pork? Here, in STL, I think the proper
> end of summer meal will be bbq pork steak, potato salad (variety
> TBD, I'm burned out on mustard) and slaw (creamy). Local peaches
> are still plentiful and inexpensive, peach cobbler (maybe ala
> mode) seems a good dessert.

If the weather cooperates I'll probably grill some country-style ribs.
Yes, <yawn> I know they aren't "ribs" but what the heck, I already have
some in the freezer. I'll have to remember to buy ginger for the
marinade. I've got powdered ginger but it's older than dirt.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-08-22, jmcquown > wrote:

> I've got powdered ginger but it's older than dirt.

Yes. I replace grnd ginger at least every 6 mos. I'd try fer "3
mos", but I don't use grnd ginger very often. I get it at bulk prices
from my local health food store.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:25:41 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Mon 21 Aug 2017 05:31:56p, jmcquown told us...
>
>> Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on
>> television. As if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.
>>
>> So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for
>> Labor Day 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)
>>
>> Jill
>>

>This isn't cast in concrete, but I'll definitely be doing either ribs
>or steaks on the grill. There will be baked beans, either potato or
>macaroni salad or both, deviled eggs, humus and pita chips, and some
>other sncks. I plan to bake a peach and raspberry pie, and there'll be
>watermelon if they're any good. I never try to be inventive on
>holidays.

The menu sounds good to me, Do you deliver?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

>If the weather cooperates I'll probably grill some country-style ribs.
>Yes, <yawn> I know they aren't "ribs" but what the heck, I already have
>some in the freezer. I'll have to remember to buy ginger for the
>marinade. I've got powdered ginger but it's older than dirt.

Unless it's been in a cupboard for twenty+ years your powdered ginger
should still be good... and as with all dehys the flavor is more
concentrated/intense than fresh. I always use powdered ginger in
marinades... fresh ginger costs more than powdered, I save it for uses
that it doesn't get cooked. I like to use fresh ginger root as a
condiment, grate some on the plated dish. Grated fresh ginger is good
on stir fries and in a bowl of oriental soup. I like to mix freshly
grated ginger root with mayo for a fried fish or chicken sandwich, add
a little fresh grated ginger to tuna salad. Grated ginger blended
with ketchup is good on a burger.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/21/2017 6:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I'm planning on eating meat

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/21/2017 9:05 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> artiofabula clade.
>
> -sw

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 9:50 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> It was the best spam

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 10:35 AM, notbob wrote:
> On 2017-08-22, jmcquown > wrote:
>
>> I've got powdered ginger but it's older than dirt.

> Yes. I replace grnd ginger at least every 6 mos. I'd try fer "3
> mos", but I don't use grnd ginger very often. I get it at bulk prices
> from my local health food store.
>
> nb

How did I know you were going to bring up a health food store?
Someone else will surely mention an "asian" market. So sorry there
aren't any around here.

I don't use ginger (root or otherwise) very often. The original recipe
for this marinade calls for *crystallized* (sugar coated) ginger.
Extremely overpriced. BTW, I think I posted this recipe years ago to
the RFC site. Ah yes...

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/J...ry%20Ribs.html

I'm not a huge fan of Asian cuisine or soy or teriyaki sauce, but I do
occasionally like "country" ribs kept in the fridge overnight with this
marinade. These days I add more garlic, less oil. They're very tasty
even if it rains and you have to cook them in the oven.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
news
> On 8/22/2017 10:35 AM, notbob wrote:
>> On 2017-08-22, jmcquown > wrote:
>>
>>> I've got powdered ginger but it's older than dirt.

>> Yes. I replace grnd ginger at least every 6 mos. I'd try fer "3
>> mos", but I don't use grnd ginger very often. I get it at bulk prices
>> from my local health food store.
>>
>> nb
>>

> How did I know you were going to bring up a health food store? Someone
> else will surely mention an "asian" market. So sorry there aren't any
> around here.
>
> I don't use ginger (root or otherwise) very often. The original recipe
> for this marinade calls for *crystallized* (sugar coated) ginger.
> Extremely overpriced. BTW, I think I posted this recipe years ago to the
> RFC site. Ah yes...
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/J...ry%20Ribs.html
>
> I'm not a huge fan of Asian cuisine or soy or teriyaki sauce, but I do
> occasionally like "country" ribs kept in the fridge overnight with this
> marinade. These days I add more garlic, less oil. They're very tasty
> even if it rains and you have to cook them in the oven.
>
> Jill

That sounds really good.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:25:41 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Mon 21 Aug 2017 05:31:56p, jmcquown told us...
>
>> Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on
>> television. As if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.
>>
>> So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for
>> Labor Day 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)
>>
>> Jill
>>

>This isn't cast in concrete, but I'll definitely be doing either ribs
>or steaks on the grill. There will be baked beans, either potato or
>macaroni salad or both, deviled eggs, humus and pita chips, and some
>other sncks. I plan to bake a peach and raspberry pie, and there'll be
>watermelon if they're any good. I never try to be inventive on
>holidays.

The menu sounds good to me, Do you deliver?
Janet US

==

Hey! I was first in the queue!!!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 1:00 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
> news

>>> Yes. I replace grnd ginger at least every 6 mos. I'd try fer "3
>>> mos", but I don't use grnd ginger very often. I get it at bulk prices
>>> from my local health food store.
>>>
>>> nb
>>>

>> How did I know you were going to bring up a health food store?
>> Someone else will surely mention an "asian" market. So sorry there
>> aren't any around here.
>>
>> I don't use ginger (root or otherwise) very often. The original
>> recipe for this marinade calls for *crystallized* (sugar coated)
>> ginger. Extremely overpriced. BTW, I think I posted this recipe years
>> ago to the RFC site. Ah yes...
>>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/J...ry%20Ribs.html
>>

>> I'm not a huge fan of Asian cuisine or soy or teriyaki sauce, but I do
>> occasionally like "country" ribs kept in the fridge overnight with
>> this marinade. These days I add more garlic, less oil. They're very
>> tasty even if it rains and you have to cook them in the oven.
>>
>> Jill

> That sounds really good.
>
> Cheri

They really are delicious! I was given a Good Housekeeping cookbook by
my dad on my 18th birthday. That's where I found the recipe.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
news
> On 8/22/2017 1:00 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> How did I know you were going to bring up a health food store?
>>> Someone else will surely mention an "asian" market. So sorry there
>>> aren't any around here.
>>>
>>> I don't use ginger (root or otherwise) very often. The original
>>> recipe for this marinade calls for *crystallized* (sugar coated)
>>> ginger. Extremely overpriced. BTW, I think I posted this recipe years
>>> ago to the RFC site. Ah yes...
>>>
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/sigs/J...ry%20Ribs.html
>>>

>>> I'm not a huge fan of Asian cuisine or soy or teriyaki sauce, but I do
>>> occasionally like "country" ribs kept in the fridge overnight with
>>> this marinade. These days I add more garlic, less oil. They're very
>>> tasty even if it rains and you have to cook them in the oven.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> That sounds really good.
>>
>> Cheri

> They really are delicious! I was given a Good Housekeeping cookbook by my
> dad on my 18th birthday. That's where I found the recipe.
>
> Jill

I will try that, maybe on Labor Day. I always have candied ginger on hand,
but not usually mandarin oranges but easy enough to find in any store. I got
one early in my marriage, my oldest daughter got ahold of it when she was
just a young child and scribbled, drew pics etc. throughout, so I passed it
on to her not so long ago. We both got a kick out of her drawings now, but I
was less than happy at the time.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 12:06 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> it schtinks up the house

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-08-22, l not -l > wrote:

> Clades within clades mess me up.

I might be sympathetic ....if I happened to know WTF! a "clade" is.
Guess, what!? I don't!!

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-08-22, jmcquown > wrote:

> How did I know you were going to bring up a health food store?

Dog, am I that transparent!? How did I know I made a huge mistake
about 2 ns after posting?

Hey, what can I say? I now have some property (1st time) and have
discovered "I" the one who has to pay. Much different from before.

I usta cook cuz I liked it. I now cook cuz I gotta!! Who knew!?

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-08-22, jmcquown > wrote:

> They really are delicious!

I gotta start doing more smoking. Turns out el-cheapo-Brinkmann's
(ECB) are no more. I've used better, but can no longer afford same.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 4:18:26 PM UTC-4, notbob wrote:
> On 2017-08-22, l not -l > wrote:
>
> > Clades within clades mess me up.

> I might be sympathetic ....if I happened to know WTF! a "clade" is.
> Guess, what!? I don't!!
>
> nb

Is google broken again?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 2:31 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2017-08-22, jmcquown > wrote:
>
>> They really are delicious!

> I gotta start doing more smoking. Turns out el-cheapo-Brinkmann's
> (ECB) are no more. I've used better, but can no longer afford same.
>
> nb

Price is right:

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hsh...272820249.html

Charcoal smoker and grill - $25 (Ivywild)

condition: new
make / manufacturer: brinkmann
Never used. Asking $25 OBO. Was given to us, but we don't grill. Trying
to move it quickly.

Or a larger one:

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hsh...238782468.html

New Braunfels smoker - $40
Charcoal New Braunfels smoker. cleaning garage want it gone. shoot me an
offer

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/for...270034111.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 8:23:38 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:

> If the weather cooperates I'll probably grill some country-style ribs.
> Yes, <yawn> I know they aren't "ribs" but what the heck, I already have
> some in the freezer. I'll have to remember to buy ginger for the
> marinade. I've got powdered ginger but it's older than dirt.
>
> Jill

I'll take country-style ribs over a slab of 'regular' ribs any day.
I just don't get the appeal of a slab of ribs. Don't get me wrong,
I'll eat them but that's because they have nothing else to offer me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 4:34 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 8/22/2017 5:26 PM, wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 8:23:38 AM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
>>>>
>>> If the weather cooperates I'll probably grill some country-style ribs.
>>> Yes, <yawn> I know they aren't "ribs" but what the heck, I already have
>>> some in the freezer.Â* I'll have to remember to buy ginger for the
>>> marinade.Â* I've got powdered ginger but it's older than dirt.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>

>> I'll take country-style ribs over a slab of 'regular' ribs any day.
>> I just don't get the appeal of a slab of ribs.Â* Don't get me wrong,
>> I'll eat them but that's because they have nothing else to offer me.
>>

> I make the country rib often and 90% agree with you.Â* Once in a while
> though, you get a really well done rib that can't be beat.
>
> Made the mistake of buying some bonelessÂ* and they are not nearly as
> good as the bone-in

These are the hands down BEST baby back ribs one can buy:

http://www.danishribs.com/

http://www.gourmetsouth.com/catalog/...110/206351.htm

Each of our World Famous Danish Baby Back Rib Racks a

Extremely lean.
Extremely tender & meaty.
Individually wrapped to insure freshness
100% All Natural. No Antibiotics. No Growth Stimulants. Raised Naturally

https://gcfoods.com/products/pork/danish-ribs/

Danish Baby Back Rib Narrow 14-18

Fresh / Frozen / Dry: Fresh
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 4:58 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> butterfly a whole pork butt

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 06:33:09 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Tue 22 Aug 2017 07:55:38a, U.S. Janet B. told us...
>
>> On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:25:41 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon 21 Aug 2017 05:31:56p, jmcquown told us...

>>>This isn't cast in concrete, but I'll definitely be doing either
>>>ribs or steaks on the grill. There will be baked beans, either
>>>potato or macaroni salad or both, deviled eggs, humus and pita
>>>chips, and some other sncks. I plan to bake a peach and raspberry
>>>pie, and there'll be watermelon if they're any good. I never try
>>>to be inventive on holidays.

>> The menu sounds good to me, Do you deliver?
>> Janet US
>>

>LOL I can't row that fast, but you're welcome to join us.

I'm just up the road a piece from you in ID. You're in AZ, right?
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
9.44...

On Tue 22 Aug 2017 10:02:33a, Ophelia told us...

> "U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
>
> On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 04:25:41 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>>On Mon 21 Aug 2017 05:31:56p, jmcquown told us...
>>
>>> Oh, goody! A three day weekend and lots ads for sales on
>>> television. As if the "back to school" sales ads weren't enough.
>>>
>>> So I'll be the first to ask, does anyone have cooking plans for
>>> Labor Day 2017? (I'll also be the first to answer: not yet.)
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>

>>This isn't cast in concrete, but I'll definitely be doing either
>>ribs or steaks on the grill. There will be baked beans, either
>>potato or macaroni salad or both, deviled eggs, humus and pita
>>chips, and some other sncks. I plan to bake a peach and raspberry
>>pie, and there'll be watermelon if they're any good. I never try
>>to be inventive on holidays.

> The menu sounds good to me, Do you deliver?
> Janet US
>
> ==
>
> Hey! I was first in the queue!!!

Did you step out of line for a moment? :-)

Wayne Boatwright

===

Damn, I did and you know how fast she can be ... <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/22/2017 11:31 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> I get crystallized ginger from the bulk sections

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 6:44:45 PM UTC-4, Casa de Masa wrote:
> On 8/22/2017 4:34 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> I'll take country-style ribs over a slab of 'regular' ribs any day.
> >> I just don't get the appeal of a slab of ribs.Â* Don't get me wrong,
> >> I'll eat them but that's because they have nothing else to offer me.
> >>

> > I make the country rib often and 90% agree with you.Â* Once in a while
> > though, you get a really well done rib that can't be beat.
> >
> > Made the mistake of buying some bonelessÂ* and they are not nearly as
> > good as the bone-in

> These are the hands down BEST baby back ribs one can buy:

http://www.danishribs.com/

> http://www.gourmetsouth.com/catalog/...110/206351.htm
>
> Each of our World Famous Danish Baby Back Rib Racks a
>
> Extremely lean.
> Extremely tender & meaty.
> Individually wrapped to insure freshness
> 100% All Natural. No Antibiotics. No Growth Stimulants. Raised Naturally
>
> https://gcfoods.com/products/pork/danish-ribs/
>
> Danish Baby Back Rib Narrow 14-18
>
> Fresh / Frozen / Dry: Fresh

YES THEY ARE THE BEST RIBS ON THIS PLANET! We have these ribs available all year long. right now, buy 2 cases, get the 3rd case FREE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.danisSPAM.com/

>> http://www.gourmetSPAM.com/catalog/item/666.htm
>>
>> Each of our World Famous Danish Baby Back Rib Racks a
>>
>> Extremely lean.
>> Extremely tender & meaty.
>> Individually wrapped to insure freshness
>> 100% All Natural. No Antibiotics. No Growth Stimulants. Raised Naturally
>>
>> https://gcSPAM/danish-ribs/
>>
>> Danish Baby Back Rib Narrow 14-18
>>
>> Fresh / Frozen / Dry: Fresh

> YES THEY ARE THE BEST RIBS ON THIS PLANET! We have these ribs available all year long. right now, buy 2 cases, get the 3rd case FREE!

At $15/lb they should be good and each case comes with free SPAM.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...

On 9/11/2017 4:32 PM, wrote:

>> These are the hands down BEST baby back ribs one can buy:

http://www.danisSPAM.com/

>> http://www.gourmetSPAM.com/catalog/item/666.htm
>>
>> Each of our World Famous Danish Baby Back Rib Racks a
>>
>> Extremely lean.
>> Extremely tender & meaty.
>> Individually wrapped to insure freshness
>> 100% All Natural. No Antibiotics. No Growth Stimulants. Raised Naturally
>>
>> https://gcSPAM/danish-ribs/
>>
>> Danish Baby Back Rib Narrow 14-18
>>
>> Fresh / Frozen / Dry: Fresh

> YES THEY ARE THE BEST RIBS ON THIS PLANET! We have these ribs available
> all year long. right now, buy 2 cases, get the 3rd case FREE!

At $15/lb they should be good and each case comes with free SPAM.

==

Such generosity!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Labor Day food Tara General Cooking 37 11-09-2009 12:01 PM
What's for Labor Day? Christine Dabney General Cooking 27 05-09-2006 03:48 AM
Labor Day Dip Jenn Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 25-08-2006 03:55 AM