Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default RFC Qualifier

Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
place.

Name:
Sockpuppets:
Income:
Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
Net worth:
Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
Please list them:

Your stance on beets:
Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.

List people in your kill file:

Do you worship Mammon?

Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?

Select one from the list below:
I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.

Select one from the list below:
I like my fellow RFC posters here
I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
them.

I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
best of my knowledge.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
place.

Name:
Sockpuppets:
Income:
Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
Net worth:
Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
Please list them:

Your stance on beets:
Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.

List people in your kill file:

Do you worship Mammon?

Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?

Select one from the list below:
I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.

Select one from the list below:
I like my fellow RFC posters here
I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
them.

I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
best of my knowledge.

==

LOL good one)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
> place.
>
> Name: cshenk

> Sockpuppets:

None

> Income:

Decent for my needs

> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?

CRSA is the company I work for (formerly CSC)

> Net worth:

Enough for my needs

> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?

Diversified 401K, not that I am aware of

> Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.

Mo real stance

> List people in your kill file:

Only sockpuppets, no regulars

> Do you worship Mammon?

Is he good to eat?

> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?

Yes sometimes, we are lucky to have a good one

> Select one from the list below:
> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.

Humm, mostly scratch but I don't run out to the yard, pick tomatoes and
can my own

> Select one from the list below:
> I like my fellow RFC posters here
> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
> them.

I generally like our rowdy bunch of posters and while I may be better
at a particular thing than some, that doesn't make me superior. For
example I may feel I have a deft hand with some types of spices, but
that doesnt make me superior to a person who prefers a minimal spice
stance.

> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
> best of my knowledge.

LOL! I am convinced you can't make a TRUELY GOOD sourdough from starter
in a bread machine easily because the yeast value will vary and the
machine works with known values for timing. Hand made is best there as
you can adjust.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
>
> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
> place.
>
> Name:
> Sockpuppets:
> Income:
> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
> Net worth:
> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
> Please list them:
>
> Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>
> List people in your kill file:
>
> Do you worship Mammon?
>
> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I like my fellow RFC posters here
> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
> them.
>
> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
> best of my knowledge.
>
> ==
>
> LOL good one)

But it was fun!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> "Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
>
> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
> place.
>
> Name:
> Sockpuppets:
> Income:
> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
> Net worth:
> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
> Please list them:
>
> Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>
> List people in your kill file:
>
> Do you worship Mammon?
>
> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I like my fellow RFC posters here
> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
> them.
>
> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
> best of my knowledge.

I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that you
don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion against me
in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds like something
Russian to me. ;-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/22/2017 12:30 PM, Cheri wrote:

>> Your stance on beets:
>> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>>
>> List people in your kill file:
>>

>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>> best of my knowledge.

> I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that
> you don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion
> against me in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds
> like something Russian to me. ;-)
>
> Cheri

We will make you borscht with the beets. We'd never use the answers
against you. Trust me comrade, I'd never lie about that
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 12:51:03 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 7/22/2017 12:30 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>

>>> Your stance on beets:
>>> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>>>
>>> List people in your kill file:
>>>

>>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>>> best of my knowledge.

>> I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that
>> you don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion
>> against me in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds
>> like something Russian to me. ;-)
>>
>> Cheri

>We will make you borscht with the beets. We'd never use the answers
>against you. Trust me comrade, I'd never lie about that

Don't trust him Cheri, maybe he used to work in the KGB
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 17:28:26 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>On 22-Jul-2017, "Cheri" > wrote:
>
>> > "Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
>> >
>> > Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who
>> > like/dislikes
>> > who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple
>> > form we
>> > could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the
>> > proper
>> > place.
>> >
>> > Name:
>> > Sockpuppets:
>> > Income:
>> > Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the
>> > state?
>> > Net worth:
>> > Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or
>> > banks?
>> > Please list them:
>> >
>> > Your stance on beets:
>> > Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>> >
>> > List people in your kill file:
>> >
>> > Do you worship Mammon?
>> >
>> > Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>> >
>> > Select one from the list below:
>> > I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and
>> > my family
>> > I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good
>> > enough.
>> >
>> > Select one from the list below:
>> > I like my fellow RFC posters here
>> > I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly
>> > superior to
>> > them.
>> >
>> > I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful
>> > to the
>> > best of my knowledge.

>> I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I
>> know that you
>> don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this
>> informatiion against me
>> in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds
>> like something
>> Russian to me. ;-)
>>
>> Cheri

>Hmm, will these answers go into the Trump voter database?

Maybe they will be tweeted ?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news

> "Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
>
> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
> place.
>
> Name:
> Sockpuppets:
> Income:
> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
> Net worth:
> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
> Please list them:
>
> Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>
> List people in your kill file:
>
> Do you worship Mammon?
>
> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I like my fellow RFC posters here
> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
> them.
>
> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
> best of my knowledge.

I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that you
don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion against me
in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds like something
Russian to me. ;-)

Cheri

==

<g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
> place.
>
> Name:
> Sockpuppets:
> Income:
> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
> Net worth:
> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
> Please list them:
>
> Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>
> List people in your kill file:
>
> Do you worship Mammon?
>
> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I like my fellow RFC posters here
> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
> them.
>
> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
> best of my knowledge.

Hehehe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message
news

>> "Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
>>
>> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
>> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
>> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
>> place.
>>
>> Name:
>> Sockpuppets:
>> Income:
>> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
>> Net worth:
>> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
>> Please list them:
>>
>> Your stance on beets:
>> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>>
>> List people in your kill file:
>>
>> Do you worship Mammon?
>>
>> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
>> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I like my fellow RFC posters here
>> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
>> them.
>>
>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>> best of my knowledge.

> I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that you
> don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion against
> me in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds like
> something Russian to me. ;-)

It doesn't matter because the info. will be leaked before he pasts it
anyway.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 09:35:55 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
>who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
>could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
>place.
>
>Name:
>Sockpuppets:
>Income:
>Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
>Net worth:
>Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
>Please list them:
>
>Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>
>List people in your kill file:
>
>Do you worship Mammon?
>
>Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>
>Select one from the list below:
>I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
>I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>
>Select one from the list below:
>I like my fellow RFC posters here
>I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
>them.
>
>I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>best of my knowledge.

Real sourdough bread or fake, like Wayne likes?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message

>>> I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that
>>> you don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion
>>> against me in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds
>>> like something Russian to me. ;-)
>>>
>>> Cheri

>>We will make you borscht with the beets. We'd never use the answers
>>against you. Trust me comrade, I'd never lie about that

> Don't trust him Cheri, maybe he used to work in the KGB

LOL, yes...I have factored that in.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
news

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>> I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that
>> you don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion
>> against me in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds
>> like something Russian to me. ;-)

> It doesn't matter because the info. will be leaked before he pasts it
> anyway.

LOL, for sure.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message
news
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> news
>>
>> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> I find your questions to be entirely too intrusive, how do I know that
>>> you don't work for the *shadow state* and would use this informatiion
>>> against me in the future, especially with the beet question which sounds
>>> like something Russian to me. ;-)

>> It doesn't matter because the info. will be leaked before he pasts it
>> anyway.

> LOL, for sure.

Dang! Should say "posts".

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
news

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
> news
>> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> It doesn't matter because the info. will be leaked before he pasts it
>>> anyway.

>> LOL, for sure.

> Dang! Should say "posts".

I knew what you meant, no problem.

Cehri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 15:32:22 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> Don't trust him Cheri, maybe he used to work in the KGB
>>>

>>When telemarketers call and ask my name, I tell them Vladimir Sobieski
>>from Moskovovitch in Russia. I used to do it at work too when obnoxious
>>sales people called.

> There! See Cheri, I never lie

Yep, proof positive, how else would he know to use that name? I'm sure it
was code for *beets,*

Cheri

==

It was very funny, but that list is more than a joke <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:35:56 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
> place.
>
> Name:
> Sockpuppets:
> Income:
> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
> Net worth:
> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
> Please list them:
>
> Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>
> List people in your kill file:
>
> Do you worship Mammon?
>
> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I like my fellow RFC posters here
> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
> them.
>
> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
> best of my knowledge.

You forgot this one:

Select one from the list below:
I weigh all of my ingredients
I measure all of my ingredients by volume
Measurements are for amateurs. I never measure anything under any circumstances.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:35:56 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
> place.
>
> Name:
> Sockpuppets:
> Income:
> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
> Net worth:
> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
> Please list them:
>
> Your stance on beets:
> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>
> List people in your kill file:
>
> Do you worship Mammon?
>
> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I like my fellow RFC posters here
> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
> them.
>
> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
> best of my knowledge.

You forgot this one:

Select one from the list below:
I weigh all of my ingredients
I measure all of my ingredients by volume
Measurements are for amateurs. I never measure anything under any
circumstances.

Cindy Hamilton

==

<g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/23/2017 5:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>> best of my knowledge.

> You forgot this one:
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I weigh all of my ingredients
> I measure all of my ingredients by volume
> Measurements are for amateurs. I never measure anything under any circumstances.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

So noted. I figured others would come up with add ons.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:35:56 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
>> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
>> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
>> place.
>>
>> Name:
>> Sockpuppets:
>> Income:
>> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
>> Net worth:
>> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
>> Please list them:
>>
>> Your stance on beets:
>> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>>
>> List people in your kill file:
>>
>> Do you worship Mammon?
>>
>> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
>> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I like my fellow RFC posters here
>> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
>> them.
>>
>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>> best of my knowledge.

> You forgot this one:
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I weigh all of my ingredients
> I measure all of my ingredients by volume
> Measurements are for amateurs. I never measure anything under any
> circumstances.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

And this one:

Select one from the list below
You don't cook it the same way I do so your way is completely wrong
I'll tell you what to cook it and how to cook it
I've never eaten that but it sounds like crap
I'll tell you why every thing you like is crap
What? You have a question about food or a recipe, go Google it
Cite please!

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:35:56 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
>> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
>> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
>> place.
>>
>> Name:
>> Sockpuppets:
>> Income:
>> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
>> Net worth:
>> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
>> Please list them:
>>
>> Your stance on beets:
>> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>>
>> List people in your kill file:
>>
>> Do you worship Mammon?
>>
>> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
>> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I like my fellow RFC posters here
>> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
>> them.
>>
>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>> best of my knowledge.

> You forgot this one:
>
> Select one from the list below:
> I weigh all of my ingredients
> I measure all of my ingredients by volume
> Measurements are for amateurs. I never measure anything under any
> circumstances.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

And this one:

Select one from the list below
You don't cook it the same way I do so your way is completely wrong
I'll tell you what to cook it and how to cook it
I've never eaten that but it sounds like crap
I'll tell you why every thing you like is crap
What? You have a question about food or a recipe, go Google it
Cite please!

Cheri
===

Oh yes

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-07-23 8:37 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
>> On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:35:56 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> Recently there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who like/dislikes
>>> who and the reasons for it. If we all filled out a simple form we
>>> could save a lot of time and point our aggressions in the proper
>>> place.
>>>
>>> Name:
>>> Sockpuppets:
>>> Income:
>>> Is income earned or do you suck our tax money from the state?
>>> Net worth:
>>> Do you own any stocks from oil companies, pharmaceuticals or banks?
>>> Please list them:
>>>
>>> Your stance on beets:
>>> Yes, love them pickled. No, they taste like dirt.
>>>
>>> List people in your kill file:
>>>
>>> Do you worship Mammon?
>>>
>>> Do you shop at a Farmer's Market?
>>>
>>> Select one from the list below:
>>> I make everything from scratch as it is the best for me and my family
>>> I'm too lazy to make my own, supermarket stuff is good enough.
>>>
>>> Select one from the list below:
>>> I like my fellow RFC posters here
>>> I put up with my fellow RFC posters but I'm certainly superior to
>>> them.
>>>
>>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>>> best of my knowledge.

>> You forgot this one:
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I weigh all of my ingredients
>> I measure all of my ingredients by volume
>> Measurements are for amateurs. I never measure anything under any
>> circumstances.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> And this one:
>
> Select one from the list below
> You don't cook it the same way I do so your way is completely wrong
> I'll tell you what to cook it and how to cook it
> I've never eaten that but it sounds like crap
> I'll tell you why every thing you like is crap
> What? You have a question about food or a recipe, go Google it
> Cite please!
>
> Cheri

Also: "Wikipedia? I *wrote* Wikipedia!"
At least, that's the impression I often get.
Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/23/2017 10:12 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 7/23/2017 5:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>

>>> I swear on a loaf or sourdough bread all answers are truthful to the
>>> best of my knowledge.

>> You forgot this one:
>>
>> Select one from the list below:
>> I weigh all of my ingredients
>> I measure all of my ingredients by volume
>> Measurements are for amateurs. I never measure anything under any
>> circumstances.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> So noted. I figured others would come up with add ons.

They're not add ons. They're "apps!" LOL

Jill