Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default RFC "Friendships" based on hatred

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:52 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> On Thu 20 Jul 2017 07:40:44p, Cheri told us...
>
>> I like you Wayne!

> Thanks, Cheri!

Some of the less desirable people on RFC have to maintain their small
circle of virtual and superficial friends by stroking each other's
egos frequently. They're almost always bonded together by simply
expressing their common hatred towards a subset of virtual "enemy(s)".

It's kinda funny and sad watching it all go down like a cheap,
made-for-TV movie script on ChillerTV that you just can't turn off.

ObFood: I think It'll be an Italian sub for brunch. Ham, salami,
pepperoni, cherry pepper relish, provolone, EVOO, and spiced white
wine vinegar. Lightly toasted.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:52 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
> > On Thu 20 Jul 2017 07:40:44p, Cheri told us...
> >
> >> I like you Wayne!

> > Thanks, Cheri!

> Some of the less desirable people on RFC have to maintain their small
> circle of virtual and superficial friends by stroking each other's
> egos frequently. They're almost always bonded together by simply
> expressing their common hatred towards a subset of virtual "enemy(s)".
>
> It's kinda funny and sad watching it all go down like a cheap,
> made-for-TV movie script on ChillerTV that you just can't turn off.

Just think, Steve...you "live" in sad Lil' Wayne's head, but you *don't* even pay any "rent"...BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.......!!!!!!!!!

This self - induced bickering is such a crashing bore to read, in the old daze we at least had some "colorful" characters like Blake "no legs" Murphy, the Cyberpussy, and some others...fer crying out loud, if I didn't know Lil' Wayne was *72* I'd think he was a mal - adjusted pre - schooler or something.

--
Best
Greg --->>> thinks very highly of Cheri, I might add
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:23:12 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:52 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Thu 20 Jul 2017 07:40:44p, Cheri told us...
>>
>>> I like you Wayne!

>> Thanks, Cheri!

>Some of the less desirable people on RFC have to maintain their small
>circle of virtual and superficial friends by stroking each other's
>egos frequently. They're almost always bonded together by simply
>expressing their common hatred towards a subset of virtual "enemy(s)".
>
>It's kinda funny and sad watching it all go down like a cheap,
>made-for-TV movie script on ChillerTV that you just can't turn off.

Some RFCers choose their pals like Gary chooses pizza... they
gravitate to the lowest quality... and it's amazing how quickly they
find each other. What's ironic is how they are all back stabbers.

>ObFood: I think it'll be an Italian sub for brunch. Ham, salami,
>pepperoni, cherry pepper relish, provolone, EVOO, and spiced white
>wine vinegar. Lightly toasted.

No mustard? I'd swap the cherry pepper relish for raw onion.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:52 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
>> On Thu 20 Jul 2017 07:40:44p, Cheri told us...
>>
>>> I like you Wayne!

>> Thanks, Cheri!

>Some of the less desirable people on RFC have to maintain their small
>circle of virtual and superficial friends by stroking each other's
>egos frequently. They're almost always bonded together by simply
>expressing their common hatred towards a subset of virtual "enemy(s)".
>
>It's kinda funny and sad watching it all go down like a cheap,
>made-for-TV movie script on ChillerTV that you just can't turn off.

Yes, it's embarrassing dick stroking, based on "The enemy of my enemy
is my friend".

>ObFood: I think It'll be an Italian sub for brunch. Ham, salami,
>pepperoni, cherry pepper relish, provolone, EVOO, and spiced white
>wine vinegar. Lightly toasted.

Don't forget to add some meat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:01:52 GMT, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
> > On Thu 20 Jul 2017 07:40:44p, Cheri told us...
> >
> >> I like you Wayne!

> > Thanks, Cheri!

> Some of the less desirable people on RFC have to maintain their small
> circle of virtual and superficial friends by stroking each other's
> egos frequently. They're almost always bonded together by simply
> expressing their common hatred towards a subset of virtual "enemy(s)".
>
> It's kinda funny and sad watching it all go down like a cheap,
> made-for-TV movie script on ChillerTV that you just can't turn off.
>
> ObFood: I think It'll be an Italian sub for brunch. Ham, salami,
> pepperoni, cherry pepper relish, provolone, EVOO, and spiced white
> wine vinegar. Lightly toasted.
>
> -sw

I agree. Some never understand how to let go. Me, I can argue one
message with a person but be happy to talk anything else with the same
person if it interests me.

I have no people I really dislike here. I have a few who have grudges
on long ago topics against me, but mostly I seem to get along or just
let it drop.

*shrug*, it is what it is.