Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Wednesday Dinner .

Sheldon wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:04:33 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> The first lasted 14 years. The next two less than a year each.
> >> This one 26 years, 26 happy years. Sometimes one needs to try on a
> >> few pair of shoes to find comfort.

> >> A happy marriage has little to do with sex, there's much more to share
> >> in a relationship. If all one wants is sex then never get married,
> >> just hang out at saloons to find plenty of shallow meaningless
> >> relationships... did that too. But sex only takes a few minutes, what
> >> does one do the other 23.5 hours?

> >> How much laundry do you have... for one person simply drop off your
> >> sack of laundry at most any laundermat and for $10 they will wash,
> >> dry, and fold your week's laundry.
> >>
> >> Except for her hand knits I do ALL the laundry, except for brewing her
> >> tea I do ALL the cooking too... I never needed anyone to do chores. If
> >> all one needs is someone to do chores never marry, there are plenty of
> >> restaurants, laundries, and cleaning services... it even costs less to
> >> hire someone do chores for one person.
> >> Yesterday we spent a full eight hours gardening and mowing, together.
> >> Garden is bursting with goodness like an over stuffed bra:
> >> https://postimg.org/image/4txfcfkfd/
> >> This watermelon is going to fill cup sizes as yet unknown:
> >> https://postimg.org/image/jcvkw3jqt/
> >> Yellow croknecks galo
> >> https://postimg.org/image/9baw25qkv/
> >> Orgasmic tomatoes:
> >> https://postimg.org/image/m18jxjwjd/
> >> All mowed:
> >> https://postimg.org/image/iozhhkint/
> >> Even the back field and all paths:
> >> https://postimg.org/image/elqj026cb/

> >You have a really beautiful spread, and a great looking garden.
> >
> >Cheri

> Thank you, Cheri. It's a lot of work but all enjoyable labor.

One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one blade of grass is out of place, very nice to see...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ding - Dong Daddy" > wrote in message
> Sheldon wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:04:33 -0700, "Cheri" >

>> >You have a really beautiful spread, and a great looking garden.
>> >
>> >Cheri

>> Thank you, Cheri. It's a lot of work but all enjoyable labor.

> One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one blade
> of grass is out of place, very nice to see...
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:47:07 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Ding - Dong Daddy" > wrote in message
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:04:33 -0700, "Cheri" >

>>> Thank you, Cheri. It's a lot of work but all enjoyable labor.

>> One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one blade
>> of grass is out of place, very nice to see...
>>

>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.

lol, now you're being silly
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "Ding - Dong Daddy" > wrote in message
> > Sheldon wrote:
> >
> >> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:04:33 -0700, "Cheri" >

> >> Thank you, Cheri. It's a lot of work but all enjoyable labor.

> > One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one blade
> > of grass is out of place, very nice to see...
> >

> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.

He has more energy than most a third his age, nice to know not everyone retired is swilling beer whilst spending hours in the recliner watching "Roseanne" re - runs...

;-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 13:00:54 -0700 (PDT), Ding - Dong Daddy
> wrote:

>Cheri wrote:

>> > One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one blade
>> > of grass is out of place, very nice to see...
>> >

>> > --
>> > Best
>> > Greg

>> Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.

>He has more energy than most a third his age, nice to know not everyone retired is swilling beer whilst spending hours in the recliner watching "Roseanne" re - runs...

Oh shit, that's a bad thing?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:47:07 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

>>> One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one
>>> blade
>>> of grass is out of place, very nice to see...
>>>

>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>>Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.

> lol, now you're being silly

Why? Could anyone say he's lazy? I doubt it.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:56:31 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:47:07 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.

>> lol, now you're being silly

>Why? Could anyone say he's lazy? I doubt it.

Maybe his "wife" does everything.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Ding - Dong Daddy" > wrote in message
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 10:04:33 -0700, "Cheri" >

>>> Thank you, Cheri. It's a lot of work but all enjoyable labor.

>> One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one blade
>> of grass is out of place, very nice to see...
>>

>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.
>
>Cheri

I've never been ascared of hard work, dirty hands, calluses, and
perspiration. I was raised with the understanding that nothing good
in life comes easy and that there are no freebies worth having because
freebies always command a payback that won't be beneficial/pleasent.
My reward is in enjoying the fruits of my labor and in knowing that
very few can duplicate my labors, and my personal satisfaction for
said labors. For me personal satisfaction for my daily
accomplishments are worth far more than paying to be entertained. I
have always thought there is nothing more stupid than paying for
tickets to an event, especially to pay big bucks to watch 30 year old
men playing games that most 14 year old children play for free and
play better... I can watch young teens play better basketball for free
than grown men play for Mega bucks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 05:58:54 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:47:07 -0700, "Cheri" >
>wrote:

>>> One thing I notice is how impeccably kept your property is, not one blade
>>> of grass is out of place, very nice to see...
>>>

>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>>Nobody could ever accuse Sheldon of being lazy, that's for sure.

>lol, now you're being silly

You are what's silly.
I don't mow my lawn, I machine it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 09:59:02 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:56:31 -0700, "Cheri" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> lol, now you're being silly

>>Why? Could anyone say he's lazy? I doubt it.

>Maybe his "wife" does everything.

My wife helps but I do all the major mowing and all the
precision grooming. Mostly she does the rough mowing and the
push mowing around he edges. She does a good job but I'm the
perfectionist, I'm the toolmaker, she has no clue about micrometer
mowing. But being an accountant she is much better at handeling
household finances, and she does a better job of dusting and
vacuuming... we each have our areas of finesse... and for 26 years
there have been no arguments. I do all the cooking and for 26 years
I've received no complaints.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> A happy marriage has little to do with sex, there's much more to share
> in a relationship. If all one wants is sex then never get married,
> just hang out at saloons to find plenty of shallow meaningless
> relationships... did that too. But sex only takes a few minutes, what
> does one do the other 23.5 hours?

If good, satisfy sex only takes a few minutes, you're not doing it right.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
news
>> A happy marriage has little to do with sex, there's much more to share
>> in a relationship. If all one wants is sex then never get married,
>> just hang out at saloons to find plenty of shallow meaningless
>> relationships... did that too. But sex only takes a few minutes, what
>> does one do the other 23.5 hours?

> If good, satisfy sex only takes a few minutes, you're not doing it right.

Wait! Saloons? Who in the heck posted that? Is he trying to get a cowgirl?
Liquor in the front? Poker in the rear? Sorry, bad joke.