Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default to buy or not to buy a house

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 8:55:53 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>> I'm not interested in putting words in your mouth. These are all my own words coming out of my mouth. I'm not understanding your words anyway. Your words seem oddly disconnected. Why is that? You get to have the last word on this.

> Last Worders! Yeah, I'm one! I remember in my heyday of Usenet I considered it owning a thread/victory if each and every terminal node was a post of mine!!
>
> John Kuthe...

!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 22:56:32 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 8:55:53 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> I'm not interested in putting words in your mouth. These are all my
>> own words coming out of my mouth. I'm not understanding your words
>> anyway. Your words seem oddly disconnected. Why is that? You get
>> to have the last word on this.

> Last Worders! Yeah, I'm one! I remember in my heyday of Usenet I
> considered it owning a thread/victory if each and every terminal
> node was a post of mine!!

That made absolutely no sense. You sound like you know as little
about computers as dsi1, and flaunt that stupidity every chance you
get.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 20:42:36 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>On Sat 29 Jul 2017 06:39:17p, Alex told us...
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Last Worders! Yeah, I'm one! I remember in my heyday of Usenet I
>>> considered it owning a thread/victory if each and every terminal
>>> node was a post of mine!!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> !!!
>>

>Sounds like he'll never shut up!

Sounds like Whiny Wayne will never learn to ignore a thread.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
>D'Wayne wrote:
>Alex wrote:

>>Sounds like he'll never shut up!

>Sounds like Whiny Wayne will never learn to ignore a thread.

D'wayne is the male version of a diseased ****... but then so are all
faggots... faggots are male but can never be men. My brother is a
faggot and I've met lots of his faggot asshole buddies, faggots are
the least trustworthy creatures on this planet, I'd trust a rattle
snake first.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 11:07:46 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> No, I'm not gonna mention what Lil D'Weenie sucks. . . which of course
> is what does shut it up! LOL-LOL

You seem particularly sensitive to the term "suck", ShelDUM!! Whatta a matter buddy, no one sucking on YOUR LITTLE LIMP NOODLE lately? ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 4:16:58 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 11:07:46 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> > No, I'm not gonna mention what Lil D'Weenie sucks. . . which of course
> > is what does shut it up! LOL-LOL

> You seem particularly sensitive to the term "suck", ShelDUM!! Whatta a matter buddy, no one sucking on YOUR LITTLE LIMP NOODLE lately? ;-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Has a woman even seen your peen in the last 20 years, Faggot?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 9:57:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 4:16:58 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 11:07:46 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> > > No, I'm not gonna mention what Lil D'Weenie sucks. . . which of course
> > > is what does shut it up! LOL-LOL

> > You seem particularly sensitive to the term "suck", ShelDUM!! Whatta a matter buddy, no one sucking on YOUR LITTLE LIMP NOODLE lately? ;-)
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Has a woman even seen your peen in the last 20 years, Faggot?

ROFL!!! If you only knew!

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 9:55:39 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 9:57:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> > >
> > > You seem particularly sensitive to the term "suck", ShelDUM!! Whatta a matter buddy, no one sucking on YOUR LITTLE LIMP NOODLE lately? ;-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > Has a woman even seen your peen in the last 20 years, Faggot?

> ROFL!!! If you only knew!
>
> https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71
>
> John Kuthe...

Uhhh, that's a dude, dude. I didn't ask if you've seen a peen.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 5:58:51 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> >

> https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71
>
> That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
> album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D

Yep, circa 1979ish!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 07:00:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>>

>https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71
>
>That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
>album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D

That's a pic of a flat chested girl.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 17:30:39 -0400, wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 07:00:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>>John Kuthe wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

>>That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
>>album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D

>That's a pic of a flat chested girl.

You must be used to "women" with hairy chests.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 17:30:39 -0400, wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 07:00:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>>
>>>John Kuthe wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

>>>That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
>>>album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D

>>That's a pic of a flat chested girl.

> You must be used to "women" with hairy chests.

LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017 07:40:09 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 17:30:39 -0400, wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 07:00:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>>
>>>John Kuthe wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

>>>That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
>>>album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D

>>That's a pic of a flat chested girl.

>You must be used to "women" with hairy chests.

Brucie is used to little boys.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 07:00:48 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >John Kuthe wrote:
> >>

> >https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71
> >
> >That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
> >album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D

> That's a pic of a flat chested girl.

With a mustache. I had yet to accept the fact that I was getting facial hair, so I didn't shave yet.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 8:37:13 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 5:58:51 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > >

> > https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71
> >
> > That is an old pic of YOU, right? Scary but it would make a great
> > album cover for a heavy metal band. :-D

> Yep, circa 1979ish!
>
> John Kuthe...

Wow! You were really tiresome, weren't you? I remember those days. Poseurs on every corner. Or were you turning tricks? How is (are) your career (careers) going? You never amounted to anything but a pile of shit who inherited someone else's money. I guess there was one person in your life who wasn't too ashamed of you. God knows your (ex) wife and son are. As well as most people who have known you for more than a few months. Don't answer. Just think about it. What is it about you that is so off-putting? We all see it. Seeing pictures of you even reinforces it. Do you see it?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 14:51:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

Perhaps a transvestite... can plainly see its camel toe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 5:01:58 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 14:51:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71

> Perhaps a transvestite... can plainly see its camel toe.

Funny, I was wearing pink tights and NO underwear and have an admirable flaccid package up front so I don't see how you see camel toe. I was just playing with my feminine side with feminine clothes and theatrical makeup. It was fun! A friend at the time once asked me as we admired my red fingernails if I painted them red to feel more attractive or to shock people and I unflinching and immediately said "Both!". :-)

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 5:01:58 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 14:51:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4d&oe=59F6FA71
>> Perhaps a transvestite... can plainly see its camel toe.

> Funny, I was wearing pink tights and NO underwear and have an admirable flaccid package up front so I don't see how you see camel toe. I was just playing with my feminine side with feminine clothes and theatrical makeup. It was fun! A friend at the time once asked me as we admired my red fingernails if I painted them red to feel more attractive or to shock people and I unflinching and immediately said "Both!". :-)
>
> John Kuthe...
>
> John Kuthe...

Fantastic!

Does anyone know John Kuthe Shira B Wild General Cooking 64 29-12-2013 01:50 AM
For John Kuthe Jeanine Alyse General Cooking 2 28-10-2012 07:58 PM
Ping: John Kuthe JeanineAlyse General Cooking 1 25-06-2012 10:09 PM
John Kuthe... phaeton General Cooking 77 31-10-2011 04:49 PM
ATTENTION: John Kuthe Paco[_4_] General Cooking 19 06-08-2009 04:47 PM