Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: to John Kuthe

Gary > wrote:
> (snip)
>
> John...he could even cancel the sale after you spend half your fortune
> fixing up HIS house. Wake up.

That's what my bet is!

--
jinx the minx
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:15:46 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:

> A price you agreed to, apparently before you had a clue what the
> essential repairs were and what they would cost. Now you're naively
> paying for those repairs to a property YOU DON'T OWN.

Nope! I KNMOW it was gionna cost a buttloadto resore this house to it's former glory!! But I'm gonna DO IT DAMMIT! Someone has to now, else it would eventually get McMansionized (as so many houses in this neighborhood have done!) or worse yet scraped flat and rebuilt AS a McMansion with NO SOUL OR CHARACTER!!

I didn't know how much I'd inherit, so I'm kinda glad I ended up living in this place, because those big old mansion style houses in the CWE were I was first in "shared student living" would probably have been o0put of my price range to restore, but I can AFFORD to restore THIS HOUSE! And it's gonna be SO COOL! A Hippie Pad in the basement in the old wet bar room, run a fast Internet connection WIRE (Ethernet!) to it and make a zillion$ doing Podcasts with my crazy friend Barb!! :-)

Hey, it COULD HAPPEN!!

> >Now we are negotiating closing date and I am NOT letting my seller do
> >any (more?) cheap Chinese fixes to stuff!! I'm gonna do it right!

> IMO you're being suckered left right and centre by someone who is
> probably taking advantage of your mental health disability.
>
> > And my housemates love me so much as their landlord they gave ME

> their July 2017 rent checks rather than our cheap Chinese landlord! (I
> just deposited those checks too, today!)
>
> Just wait till the Chinese OWNER of the property finds out HIS
> tenants didn't pay HIM their rent this month.
>
> Janet UK.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:23:58 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:

> Right; so then (even though you don't own the property he worked on)
> you owe money to your carpenter frient Tim.
>

> Janet UK

I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always upfront if possible.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 13:26:18 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:15:46 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>>
>> A price you agreed to, apparently before you had a clue what the
>> essential repairs were and what they would cost. Now you're naively
>> paying for those repairs to a property YOU DON'T OWN.
>>

>I didn't know how much I'd inherit, so I'm kinda glad I ended up living in this place,
>because those big old mansion style houses in the CWE were I was
>first in "shared student living" would probably have been o0put of my
>price range to restore, but I can AFFORD to restore THIS HOUSE! And
>it's gonna be SO COOL! A Hippie Pad in the basement in the old wet
>bar room, run a fast Internet connection WIRE (Ethernet!) to it and
>make a zillion$ doing Podcasts with my crazy friend Barb!! :-)

Oh no, you've fallen prey to Mammon!!! If even you aren't strong
enough to stand up to Mammon, what chance do we have?!?!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce > wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 13:26:18 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:15:46 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>>>
>>> A price you agreed to, apparently before you had a clue what the
>>> essential repairs were and what they would cost. Now you're naively
>>> paying for those repairs to a property YOU DON'T OWN.
>>>

>> I didn't know how much I'd inherit, so I'm kinda glad I ended up living in this place,
>> because those big old mansion style houses in the CWE were I was
>> first in "shared student living" would probably have been o0put of my
>> price range to restore, but I can AFFORD to restore THIS HOUSE! And
>> it's gonna be SO COOL! A Hippie Pad in the basement in the old wet
>> bar room, run a fast Internet connection WIRE (Ethernet!) to it and
>> make a zillion$ doing Podcasts with my crazy friend Barb!! :-)

> Oh no, you've fallen prey to Mammon!!! If even you aren't strong
> enough to stand up to Mammon, what chance do we have?!?!

+ a zillion

--
jinx the minx

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:42:16 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> Oh no, you've fallen prey to Mammon!!! If even you aren't strong
> enough to stand up to Mammon, what chance do we have?!?!

I have a VERY clear vision on exactly how valuable money is and moreover ISN'T!! Many times money is the perfect tool for the job, much like the right sized screwdriver or wrench. But like other tools, money is NOT VERY TASTY OR NUTRITIOUS!!

DUH!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:20:08 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:42:16 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
>> Oh no, you've fallen prey to Mammon!!! If even you aren't strong
>> enough to stand up to Mammon, what chance do we have?!?!

>I have a VERY clear vision on exactly how valuable money is and moreover ISN'T!! Many times money is the perfect tool for the job, much like the right sized screwdriver or wrench. But like other tools, money is NOT VERY TASTY OR NUTRITIOUS!!

But you can buy very tasty and nutritious things with money. Try that
with a screwdriver.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 5:25:36 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:20:08 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:42:16 PM UTC-5, Bruce wrote:
> >> Oh no, you've fallen prey to Mammon!!! If even you aren't strong
> >> enough to stand up to Mammon, what chance do we have?!?!

> >I have a VERY clear vision on exactly how valuable money is and moreover ISN'T!! Many times money is the perfect tool for the job, much like the right sized screwdriver or wrench. But like other tools, money is NOT VERY TASTY OR NUTRITIOUS!!

> But you can buy very tasty and nutritious things with money. Try that
> with a screwdriver.

Many tools are not interchangeable!

Still money is just as tool. Not worthy of love!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 12:20:12 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:
>>> My cheap Chinese Landlord (a chemistry professor at UMSL) and his partner IN CHINA would never have agreed to that, and this house would just continue to degenerate into DUST!! I have said (maybe not here as much) that I am literally saving a small chunk of United Statesian real estate FROM THE RAPACIOUSLY MAMMON WORSHIPING CHINESE!
>>>
>>> Some one in these United States has to do it! And I am a Rainbow Warrior so I am compelled to do this thing!!
>>>
>>> http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths...rophecy-001577
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> You think you got it bad but at least your land wasn't stolen by rich white folks. The great thing about the cheap Chinese is that they pay for property.
>>
>> http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/...s-kauai-estate

> With the money the U.S. citizens gave China by shopping at MalWart for the past 30 years!!!
>
> Frontline expose:
> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../walmart/view/
>
> Music:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw64hRgLBqM
>
> Lyrics:
> http://www.lyricsvip.com/The-Reveren...re-Lyrics.html
>

> Results: Data from http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
>
> U.S. Trade Imbalance with China (millions of dollars, to China)
>
> Year Amount
> 1985 6
> 1986 1664
> 1987 2796
> 1988 3489
> 1989 6234
> 1990 10431
> 1991 12591
> 1992 18309
> 1993 22777
> 1994 29505
> 1995 33789
> 1996 39520
> 1997 47695
> 1998 56927
> 1999 68677
> 2000 83833
> 2001 83096
> 2002 103064
> 2003 124068
> 2004 161938
> 2005 201544
> 2006 232548
> 2007 258506
> 2008 268040
> 2009 208688
> 2010 273063
> 2011 295422
> 2012 315053
> 2013 318417
> 2014 342632
> 2015 365694
>
> What have YOU bought for U.S. lately? ;-)
>

> John Kuthe...

My Mercedes was made in Alabama!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 7:03:47 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> My cheap Chinese Landlord (a chemistry professor at UMSL) and his partner IN CHINA would never have agreed to that, and this house would just continue to degenerate into DUST!! I have said (maybe not here as much) that I am literally saving a small chunk of United Statesian real estate FROM THE RAPACIOUSLY MAMMON WORSHIPING CHINESE!
>>>
>>> Some one in these United States has to do it! And I am a Rainbow Warrior so I am compelled to do this thing!!
>>>
>>> http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths...rophecy-001577
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> That will lead you to bankruptcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I can HAVE the $$! It's just tied up in stocks right now and I'd like to keep it that way for now. Seemed to be doing good for my father, so as he taught be if it's not broke don't fix it! And know have my father's financial advisor Monty who works for Stifel Nicolaus.
>
> John Kuthe...

Isn't that the greed you hate so much? Are those stocks all in US
companies that don't have production in Asia?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:23:58 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
>>
>> Right; so then (even though you don't own the property he worked on)
>> you owe money to your carpenter frient Tim.
>>

>> Janet UK

> I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always
> upfront if possible.
>
> John Kuthe...

Well, that's just not smart!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:15:46 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:

> A price you agreed to, apparently before you had a clue what the
> essential repairs were and what they would cost. Now you're naively
> paying for those repairs to a property YOU DON'T OWN.

Nope! I KNMOW it was gionna cost a buttloadto resore this house to it's
former glory!! But I'm gonna DO IT DAMMIT! Someone has to now, else it
would eventually get McMansionized (as so many houses in this neighborhood
have done!) or worse yet scraped flat and rebuilt AS a McMansion with NO
SOUL OR CHARACTER!!

I didn't know how much I'd inherit, so I'm kinda glad I ended up living in
this place, because those big old mansion style houses in the CWE were I was
first in "shared student living" would probably have been o0put of my price
range to restore, but I can AFFORD to restore THIS HOUSE! And it's gonna be
SO COOL! A Hippie Pad in the basement in the old wet bar room, run a fast
Internet connection WIRE (Ethernet!) to it and make a zillion$ doing
Podcasts with my crazy friend Barb!! :-)

Hey, it COULD HAPPEN!!

But you still shouldn't do a thing until you own it. Now if you're living in
there and some smallish thing needs fixed such as a broken toilet handle,
then it would be no big deal. But otherwise, you're a fool if you are
spending a lot of money on something you don't own.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/14/2017 7:30 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "John Kuthe" wrote:
>> I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always
>> upfront if possible.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Well, that's just not smart!

Unless John has some friends and/or family nearby to do an
"intervention," he's going to end up broke in no time. Sad. He needs a
financial caretaker, imo. One he can trust too.

No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until
after closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-07-14 7:42 AM, Gary wrote:
> On 7/14/2017 7:30 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "John Kuthe" wrote:
>>> I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always
>>> upfront if possible.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Well, that's just not smart!

> Unless John has some friends and/or family nearby to do an
> "intervention," he's going to end up broke in no time. Sad. He needs a
> financial caretaker, imo. One he can trust too.

That is what happened to my bipolar cousin. We tried to talk her into
letting us use her inheritance to set up a trust fund so that she could
stay on her disability pension. Nope. She wanted to get off welfare and
take care of herself. She blew the money on a cottage with a wood
burning furnace near North Bay. She lost it. Now she is back to living
in a crappy apartment and it took a long time to get her welfare reinstated.

> No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until
> after closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

Sad but true.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 6:33:20 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:

> But you still shouldn't do a thing until you own it. Now if you're living in
> there and some smallish thing needs fixed such as a broken toilet handle,
> then it would be no big deal. But otherwise, you're a fool if you are
> spending a lot of money on something you don't own.

Oh, FAR too late for that!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 6:42:59 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> On 7/14/2017 7:30 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> > "John Kuthe" wrote:
> >> I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always
> >> upfront if possible.
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > Well, that's just not smart!

> Unless John has some friends and/or family nearby to do an
> "intervention," he's going to end up broke in no time. Sad. He needs a
> financial caretaker, imo. One he can trust too.
>
> No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until
> after closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

BULLSHIT!! I am being VERY careful with my money. I have some I'm gonna spend and a lot more I'm saving!

Go Worship Mammon on some other planet, OK?

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 6:30:16 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> > On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 7:23:58 AM UTC-5, Janet wrote:
> >>
> >> Right; so then (even though you don't own the property he worked on)
> >> you owe money to your carpenter frient Tim.
> >>

> >> Janet UK

> > I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always
> > upfront if possible.
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Well, that's just not smart!

BULLSHIT!! I get the BEST work out of my subcontractors that way! I get great work, they get great pay, what's not to love? That's the way business SHOULD be contracted!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 7:36:08 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> That is what happened to my bipolar cousin. We tried to talk her into
> letting us use her inheritance to set up a trust fund so that she could
> stay on her disability pension. Nope. She wanted to get off welfare and
> take care of herself. She blew the money on a cottage with a wood
> burning furnace near North Bay. She lost it. Now she is back to living
> in a crappy apartment and it took a long time to get her welfare reinstated.

My Bipolarness is well controlled with the Seroquel I take every night before bed, thank you very much!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 7:36:08 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> > No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until
> > after closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

> Sad but true.

Oh, and THEY want "out from under" this house! THEY don't wanna spend any money on it, not the kind it needs! And THEY know it too!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/14/2017 10:03 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 7:36:08 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>>> No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until
>>> after closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

>> Sad but true.

> Oh, and THEY want "out from under" this house! THEY don't wanna spend any money on it, not the kind it needs! And THEY know it too!

We tried to warn you, John. so be it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:16:30 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> We tried to warn you, John. so be it.

Wanna know the latest crazy cool thing I'm gonna do? Put THIS:

www.blacklight.com/items/WFEM441V1

Under the clear glass block bar in the basement Which me and my crazy lady friend Barb are making into a Hippie Pad!

ROFL!!! I AM having a lot of expensive FUN! And I'm gonna run an Ethernet hard wired Internet connection down there and me and Barb may do a Podcast from down there and make a ZILLION DOLLAR$!! And I MAY try to fond a way to market and sell Cheep Effects music too! HOT DAMN!! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 12:28:15 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:16:30 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
> > We tried to warn you, John. so be it.

> Wanna know the latest crazy cool thing I'm gonna do? Put THIS:
>
> www.blacklight.com/items/WFEM441V1
>
> Under the clear glass block bar in the basement Which me and my crazy lady friend Barb are making into a Hippie Pad!
>
> ROFL!!! I AM having a lot of expensive FUN! And I'm gonna run an Ethernet hard wired Internet connection down there and me and Barb may do a Podcast from down there and make a ZILLION DOLLAR$!! And I MAY try to fond a way to market and sell Cheep Effects music too! HOT DAMN!! :-)

If I had a dollar for everyone who thought they were going to
make a zillion dollars with podcasts or youtube videos, I
could retire in considerable comfort.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:52:09 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 12:28:15 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> > ROFL!!! I AM having a lot of expensive FUN! And I'm gonna run an Ethernet hard wired Internet connection down there and me and Barb may do a Podcast from down there and make a ZILLION DOLLAR$!! And I MAY try to fond a way to market and sell Cheep Effects music too! HOT DAMN!! :-)

> If I had a dollar for everyone who thought they were going to
> make a zillion dollars with podcasts or youtube videos, I
> could retire in considerable comfort.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

ROFL!! You thought I was serious? ROFL!! No, but it COULD happen!! I remastered a bunch of the Cheep Effects songs as we did little to nothing in terms of post production work on them! Basically just hooked up all the equipment, played them, then listened to them while smoking another joint! But yey, we had some very talented people in "my band"! Real musicians and everything!! Not me, I just hooked up the equipment, etc.

I AM going to retire in comfort, Of course my threshold for comfort is MUCH MORE ATTAINABLE than YOUR'S who seems terrified of never having ENOUGH MONEY!! :-(

**** Money! I have enough!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 2:41:44 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:52:09 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 12:28:15 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > ROFL!!! I AM having a lot of expensive FUN! And I'm gonna run an Ethernet hard wired Internet connection down there and me and Barb may do a Podcast from down there and make a ZILLION DOLLAR$!! And I MAY try to fond a way to market and sell Cheep Effects music too! HOT DAMN!! :-)

> > If I had a dollar for everyone who thought they were going to
> > make a zillion dollars with podcasts or youtube videos, I
> > could retire in considerable comfort.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> ROFL!! You thought I was serious? ROFL!! No, but it COULD happen!! I remastered a bunch of the Cheep Effects songs as we did little to nothing in terms of post production work on them! Basically just hooked up all the equipment, played them, then listened to them while smoking another joint! But yey, we had some very talented people in "my band"! Real musicians and everything!! Not me, I just hooked up the equipment, etc.
>
> I AM going to retire in comfort, Of course my threshold for comfort is MUCH MORE ATTAINABLE than YOUR'S who seems terrified of never having ENOUGH MONEY!! :-(

Not terrified, although I do worry about outliving my money.
I don't want to finish my life in too-infrequently-changed diaper
in a Medicaid-funded nursing home.

My net worth might be higher than yours, anyway, but I was
taught it's ill-bred to talk about money in that way.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 07:42:37 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>On 7/14/2017 7:30 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "John Kuthe" wrote:
>>> I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always
>>> upfront if possible.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Well, that's just not smart!

>Unless John has some friends and/or family nearby to do an
>"intervention," he's going to end up broke in no time. Sad. He needs a
>financial caretaker, imo. One he can trust too.
>
>No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until
>after closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

I'm betting on John being penniless, evicted, and living in a carton
under a bridge before ever owning that house or any other.... he has
no knowledge who that cheap chinaman is or anything about him, he
likely doesn't own that house, probably belongs to some tea picking
Chinese coolie whose signature in the US ain't worth a grain of rice.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 2:11:12 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> Not terrified, although I do worry about outliving my money.
> I don't want to finish my life in too-infrequently-changed diaper
> in a Medicaid-funded nursing home.

I am NOT ending up in a nursing home! I have worked as a nurse in several, and there is NO WAY I'm ending up dying in one!!

> My net worth might be higher than yours, anyway, but I was
> taught it's ill-bred to talk about money in that way.

Ill-bred? You were BRED??!! OMG!!! How pitiful is that?

Money is just a tool. No biggie. IF you have enough! And believe me, I HAVE ENOUGH!! And NO I'm not gonna say a number because that would just breed a ****ING CONTEST!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 2:20:10 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> I'm betting on John being penniless, evicted, and living in a carton
> under a bridge before ever owning that house or any other.... he has
> no knowledge who that cheap chinaman is or anything about him, he
> likely doesn't own that house, probably belongs to some tea picking
> Chinese coolie whose signature in the US ain't worth a grain of rice.

I'm gonna end up DEAD the same as YOU Sheldum!! We ALL end up that way as EQUALS, equally DEAD!

And as Jim Morrison said "I don't know what's gonna happen man, but I'm gonna have MY KICKS before the WHOLE SHITHOUSE GOES UP IN FLAMES! Awright!"

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:41:36 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 11:52:09 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 12:28:15 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> ROFL!!! I AM having a lot of expensive FUN! And I'm gonna run an
>>> Ethernet hard wired Internet connection down there and me and
>>> Barb may do a Podcast from down there and make a ZILLION
>>> DOLLAR$!! And I MAY try to fond a way to market and sell Cheep
>>> Effects music too! HOT DAMN!! :-)

>> If I had a dollar for everyone who thought they were going to
>> make a zillion dollars with podcasts or youtube videos, I
>> could retire in considerable comfort.

> ROFL!! You thought I was serious? ROFL!!

Of course we did. This is no kookier than most of the other things
you're doing or have proposed doing. So why wouldn't we believe you
now?

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 7:36:08 AM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:
> > That is what happened to my bipolar cousin. We tried to talk her into
> > letting us use her inheritance to set up a trust fund so that she could
> > stay on her disability pension. Nope. She wanted to get off welfare and
> > take care of herself. She blew the money on a cottage with a wood
> > burning furnace near North Bay. She lost it. Now she is back to living
> > in a crappy apartment and it took a long time to get her welfare reinstated.

> My Bipolarness is well controlled with the Seroquel I take every night before bed, thank you very much!

Your current posting strongly suggests you're in an uncontrolled
manic phase of the disorder.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Bipolar.../Symptoms.aspx

The manic phase of bipolar disorder may include:

feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed
talking very quickly
feeling full of energy
feeling self-important
feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans
being easily distracted
being easily irritated or agitated
being delusional, having hallucinations and disturbed or illogical
thinking
not feeling like sleeping
not eating
doing things that often have disastrous consequences ? such as
spending large sums of money on expensive and sometimes unaffordable
items "

Pretty much sums you up.

Janet.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/13/2017 8:25 AM, Gary wrote:
> Janet wrote:
>> says...
>>> And my housemates love me so much as their landlord they gave ME

>> their July 2017 rent checks rather than our cheap Chinese landlord! (I
>> just deposited those checks too, today!)
>>
>> Just wait till the Chinese OWNER of the property finds out HIS
>> tenants didn't pay HIM their rent this month.

> I was thinking the same thing. John is not the owner yet and the chinese
> owner gets the rent until then.

John is delusional if he thinks he's already their landlord. He's not;
they aren't John's tenants. What part of [he] doesn't own the house is
so hard for John to grasp?

> This really does sound like a fail-fail situation. Maybe John should
> stop right now, swallow his losses and go look for a better house to
> buy. This entire deal with all the future repairs sounds so not right to
> me.
>
> No sane person would ever fix up a house until after closing and they
> own it. The chinese landlord is probably loving all this insane nonsense.
>
> John...he could even cancel the sale after you spend half your fortune
> fixing up HIS house. Wake up.

He sure could. You can bet he's keeping an eye on everything that's
going on in that house. In fact, as the legal landlord, he has every
right to enter and look around the property. He could take one look at
these improvements and decide he doesn't want to sell. Until closing,
he can back out at any time.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:22:16 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

> He sure could. You can bet he's keeping an eye on everything that's
> going on in that house. In fact, as the legal landlord, he has every
> right to enter and look around the property. He could take one look at
> these improvements and decide he doesn't want to sell. Until closing,
> he can back out at any time.

He can also evict John. Wait until John fixes up the place some more
and gets his Certificate of Occupancy. Landlord doesn't even need a
reason or the 30-day notice. Falsely collecting and depositing rent -
a criminal complaint rather than civil - is grounds for in immediate
eviction.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/14/2017 6:57 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:22:16 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> He sure could. You can bet he's keeping an eye on everything that's
>> going on in that house. In fact, as the legal landlord, he has every
>> right to enter and look around the property. He could take one look at
>> these improvements and decide he doesn't want to sell. Until closing,
>> he can back out at any time.

> He can also evict John. Wait until John fixes up the place some more
> and gets his Certificate of Occupancy. Landlord doesn't even need a
> reason or the 30-day notice. Falsely collecting and depositing rent -
> a criminal complaint rather than civil - is grounds for in immediate
> eviction.
>
> -sw

He absolutely could. Certificate of Occupancy aside (we all know it's
not up to code) unless John turns that rent money over to the still
LEGAL owner by the due date, it's theft. He could also be charged with
fraud. Either way, go directly to jail, do not pass GO.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message

> Money is just a tool. No biggie. IF you have enough! And believe me, I
> HAVE ENOUGH!! And NO I'm not gonna >say a number because that would just
> breed a ****ING CONTEST!
>
> John Kuthe...

TY for small favors.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 19:32:11 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 7/14/2017 6:57 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 18:22:16 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
>>
>>> He sure could. You can bet he's keeping an eye on everything that's
>>> going on in that house. In fact, as the legal landlord, he has every
>>> right to enter and look around the property. He could take one look at
>>> these improvements and decide he doesn't want to sell. Until closing,
>>> he can back out at any time.

>> He can also evict John. Wait until John fixes up the place some more
>> and gets his Certificate of Occupancy. Landlord doesn't even need a
>> reason or the 30-day notice. Falsely collecting and depositing rent -
>> a criminal complaint rather than civil - is grounds for in immediate
>> eviction.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>He absolutely could. Certificate of Occupancy aside (we all know it's
>not up to code) unless John turns that rent money over to the still
>LEGAL owner by the due date, it's theft. He could also be charged with
>fraud. Either way, go directly to jail, do not pass GO.
>
>Jill

John's machinations are so convoluted we've no idea what's the truth,
but I'd say most of his dialog is big fat lies... no sane person
repairs the seller's property in advance of closing. I for one don't
believe a word John says. I don't beleive he inherited a dime... I
were the douchbag's father I'd kick his useless worthless ass to the
curb. John inherited nothing... his fairytail is just that a fairy
tale.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 6:33:20 AM UTC-5, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> But you still shouldn't do a thing until you own it. Now if you're living
>> in
>> there and some smallish thing needs fixed such as a broken toilet handle,
>> then it would be no big deal. But otherwise, you're a fool if you are
>> spending a lot of money on something you don't own.

> Oh, FAR too late for that!

Well you could at least stop announcing it. Chinese dude gonna pull the rug
right out from under you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message
news
> On 7/14/2017 7:30 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "John Kuthe" wrote:
>>> I pay my subcontractors MORE than they quote most times and always
>>> upfront if possible.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Well, that's just not smart!

> Unless John has some friends and/or family nearby to do an "intervention,"
> he's going to end up broke in no time. Sad. He needs a financial
> caretaker, imo. One he can trust too.
>
> No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until after
> closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

Yes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> On 2017-07-14 7:42 AM, Gary wrote:

>>> Well, that's just not smart!

>> Unless John has some friends and/or family nearby to do an
>> "intervention," he's going to end up broke in no time. Sad. He needs a
>> financial caretaker, imo. One he can trust too.
>>

> That is what happened to my bipolar cousin. We tried to talk her into
> letting us use her inheritance to set up a trust fund so that she could
> stay on her disability pension. Nope. She wanted to get off welfare and
> take care of herself. She blew the money on a cottage with a wood burning
> furnace near North Bay. She lost it. Now she is back to living in a
> crappy apartment and it took a long time to get her welfare reinstated.

My friend's daughter is bipolar. At the time she was diagnosed, she had a
good job working for a lawyer. She lost that job. She has had a few jobs
since but she really isn't capable of doing much. Right now she is serving
lunch to special needs adults. But... She spends every dime she has on a
work wardrobe, thinking she'll get a good job again. It's sad because she
never will. Then she deems the clothes out of style and tries to sell them
in a yard sale.

>> No one in their right mind ever, EVER spends money on a house until after
>> closing. That chinese landlord is going to clean him out..

> Sad but true.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2017-07-14 7:32 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/14/2017 6:57 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>> He can also evict John. Wait until John fixes up the place some more
>> and gets his Certificate of Occupancy. Landlord doesn't even need a
>> reason or the 30-day notice. Falsely collecting and depositing rent -
>> a criminal complaint rather than civil - is grounds for in immediate
>> eviction.
>>
>> -sw
>>

> He absolutely could. Certificate of Occupancy aside (we all know it's
> not up to code) unless John turns that rent money over to the still
> LEGAL owner by the due date, it's theft. He could also be charged with
> fraud. Either way, go directly to jail, do not pass GO.

I have to wonder about local codes for rooming houses. It could be a
rude surprise to discover that he might have to spend thousands more on
upgrades.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/governmen...nservation.cfm

>> "The City Housing Conservation District Inspection is a basic
>> code
>> inspection designed to check for minimal interior building code
>> violations, and meet minimum exterior standards under the
>> International Property Maintenance Code."

> I'm pretty sure that dost NOT apply to John's situation. I'm
> reasonably sure the property is NOT in the city of St. Louis.
> Instead, it is in Bel Nor, a village in St. Louis County (the
> city of STL is a separate county, in and of itself). Most likely
> St. Louis County codes apply.
>

> A bit of trivia: Before John moved there, Bel Nor's most notable
> resident was Mickey Carrol, a dwarf actor, best know for his role
> as a Munchkin in The Wizard of Oz.

John is obviously following the Yellow Brick Road!

Jill

Does anyone know John Kuthe Shira B Wild General Cooking 64 29-12-2013 02:50 AM
For John Kuthe Jeanine Alyse General Cooking 2 28-10-2012 08:58 PM
Ping: John Kuthe JeanineAlyse General Cooking 1 25-06-2012 10:09 PM
John Kuthe... phaeton General Cooking 77 31-10-2011 05:49 PM
ATTENTION: John Kuthe Paco[_4_] General Cooking 19 06-08-2009 04:47 PM