Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Email from Avast

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:48:20 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Well, you keep blaming me because he apparetly called you a c^T at some
>point that I never saw and because I didnt react to a message I never
>saw, you told everyone i must have approved at it as 'his buddy' (your
>words). You cant have it both ways. You either want me to be your
>Mommie to protect you against the big bad Shelton, or you are capable
>on your own in which case you can stp asking me to 'fix it for you'.
>
>Your call.

I think perhaps you are a drinker like him, the above post is wild and
barely comprehensible.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:23:49 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:48:20 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>>
>> >Well, you keep blaming me because he apparetly called you a c^T at some
>> >point that I never saw and because I didnt react to a message I never
>> >saw, you told everyone i must have approved at it as 'his buddy' (your
>> >words). You cant have it both ways. You either want me to be your
>> >Mommie to protect you against the big bad Shelton, or you are capable
>> >on your own in which case you can stp asking me to 'fix it for you'.
>> >
>> >Your call.

>> I think perhaps you are a drinker like him, the above post is wild and
>> barely comprehensible.

> A number of her posts have been very garbled lately but she's
>oblivious to it. Something's not right.
>
> Janet UK

She spelled my name incorrectly and and omited the 'o' from stop,
otherwise there is nothing garbled or incomprehensible, it's perfectly
clear English... methinks it's yoose two who imbibe too much to see
clearly... lay off the hallucinogens so yoose can focus.... me thinks
yoose are high on hate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, penmart01
@aol.com says...

> On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:23:49 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> says...

> >> I think perhaps you are a drinker like him, the above post is wild and
> >> barely comprehensible.

> > A number of her posts have been very garbled lately but she's
> >oblivious to it. Something's not right.
> >
> > Janet UK

> She spelled my name incorrectly and and omited the 'o' from stop,
> otherwise there is nothing garbled or incomprehensible, it's perfectly
> clear English... methinks it's yoose two who imbibe too much to see
> clearly... lay off the hallucinogens so yoose can focus.... me thinks
> yoose are high on hate.

I asked her the other day if she was unwell.

Years ago on a different group, a regular poster's usual style and
manner deteriorated over the space of just a few days, then he had a
massive stroke and died. What we'd noticed was probably a series of
little TIA's, the precursors.

Janet UK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in message ...

On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:23:49 +0100, Janet > wrote:

>In article >,
says...

>> On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:48:20 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:
>>
>> >Well, you keep blaming me because he apparetly called you a c^T at some
>> >point that I never saw and because I didnt react to a message I never
>> >saw, you told everyone i must have approved at it as 'his buddy' (your
>> >words). You cant have it both ways. You either want me to be your
>> >Mommie to protect you against the big bad Shelton, or you are capable
>> >on your own in which case you can stp asking me to 'fix it for you'.
>> >
>> >Your call.

>> I think perhaps you are a drinker like him, the above post is wild and
>> barely comprehensible.

> A number of her posts have been very garbled lately but she's
>oblivious to it. Something's not right.
>
> Janet UK

She spelled my name incorrectly and and omited the 'o' from stop,
otherwise there is nothing garbled or incomprehensible, it's perfectly
clear English... methinks it's yoose two who imbibe too much to see
clearly... lay off the hallucinogens so yoose can focus.... me thinks
yoose are high on hate.

==

Huh nothing new there. She has been high on hate for decades!

It is all that keeps her going, especially when she thinks she can get at
me!

Yep she has been following me around for *decades* to try and run me off the
net.

Not worked yet I guess he just isn't trying hard enough LOL

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:26:43 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>wrote in message ...
>
>On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:23:49 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
>>In article >,
says...

>>> I think perhaps you are a drinker like him, the above post is wild and
>>> barely comprehensible.

>> A number of her posts have been very garbled lately but she's
>>oblivious to it. Something's not right.
>>
>> Janet UK

>She spelled my name incorrectly and and omited the 'o' from stop,
>otherwise there is nothing garbled or incomprehensible, it's perfectly
>clear English... methinks it's yoose two who imbibe too much to see
>clearly... lay off the hallucinogens so yoose can focus.... me thinks
>yoose are high on hate.
>
>==
>
>Huh nothing new there. She has been high on hate for decades!
>
>It is all that keeps her going, especially when she thinks she can get at
>me!
>
>Yep SHE has been following me around for *decades* to try and run me off the
>net.
>
>Not worked yet I guess HE just isn't trying hard enough LOL

No HE/SHE can run you off unless you let them... learn to IGNORE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Am Freitag, 30. Juni 2017 15:05:56 UTC+2 schrieb Sheldon:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:26:43 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
> >wrote in message ...
> >
> >On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:23:49 +0100, Janet > wrote:
> >
> >>In article >,
> says...

> >> A number of her posts have been very garbled lately but she's
> >>oblivious to it. Something's not right.
> >>
> >> Janet UK

> >She spelled my name incorrectly and and omited the 'o' from stop,
> >otherwise there is nothing garbled or incomprehensible, it's perfectly
> >clear English... methinks it's yoose two who imbibe too much to see
> >clearly... lay off the hallucinogens so yoose can focus.... me thinks
> >yoose are high on hate.
> >
> >==
> >
> >Huh nothing new there. She has been high on hate for decades!
> >
> >It is all that keeps her going, especially when she thinks she can get at
> >me!
> >
> >Yep SHE has been following me around for *decades* to try and run me off the
> >net.
> >
> >Not worked yet I guess HE just isn't trying hard enough LOL

> No HE/SHE can run you off unless you let them... learn to IGNORE!

Good advice!
On the other hand - after nearly three decades on of whatever one may call
it (internet et al), my skin is pretty thick... ;-)

Bye, Sanne.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>wrote in message ...
>
>On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:23:49 +0100, Janet > wrote:
>
>>In article >,
says...

>>> I think perhaps you are a drinker like him, the above post is wild and
>>> barely comprehensible.

>> A number of her posts have been very garbled lately but she's
>>oblivious to it. Something's not right.
>>
>> Janet UK

>She spelled my name incorrectly and and omited the 'o' from stop,
>otherwise there is nothing garbled or incomprehensible, it's perfectly
>clear English... methinks it's yoose two who imbibe too much to see
>clearly... lay off the hallucinogens so yoose can focus.... me thinks
>yoose are high on hate.
>
>==
>
>Huh nothing new there. She has been high on hate for decades!
>
>It is all that keeps her going, especially when she thinks she can get at
>me!
>
>Yep SHE has been following me around for *decades* to try and run me off
>the
>net.
>
>Not worked yet I guess HE just isn't trying hard enough LOL

No HE/SHE can run you off unless you let them... learn to IGNORE!

==

Of course. Fatty squertz got out of my bin by pretending to be someone else
or I wouldn't have seen it.

I won't fall for that one again.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk