Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I really I give up now

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:15:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2017-05-22 5:52 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>
>> The bun is the way to control long hair the same for men as it is for
>> women. Most of the young girls over here have very long hair and most of
>> them will wear their hair in a bun. My guess is that females in the US
>> used to do the same thing with their long hair until around the 1910's,
>> when shorter hair became fashionable and practical.
>>

>http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Man%20Bun
>
>The way of showing the world you are a **** without having to speak.
>Also known as Douche Donut
>I have a skirt you can borrow that would go great with your man bun.

You're so conservative and judgmental. Is there a term for you too?

==

Interesting he has skirts to lend ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:16:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:15:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On 2017-05-22 5:52 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>>> The bun is the way to control long hair the same for men as it is for
>>> women. Most of the young girls over here have very long hair and most of
>>> them will wear their hair in a bun. My guess is that females in the US
>>> used to do the same thing with their long hair until around the 1910's,
>>> when shorter hair became fashionable and practical.
>>>

>>http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Man%20Bun
>>
>>The way of showing the world you are a **** without having to speak.
>>Also known as Douche Donut
>>I have a skirt you can borrow that would go great with your man bun.

>You're so conservative and judgmental. Is there a term for you too?
>
>==
>
>Interesting he has skirts to lend ...

Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:16:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:15:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>>http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Man%20Bun
>>>
>>>The way of showing the world you are a **** without having to speak.
>>>Also known as Douche Donut
>>>I have a skirt you can borrow that would go great with your man bun.

>>You're so conservative and judgmental. Is there a term for you too?
>>
>>==
>>
>>Interesting he has skirts to lend ...

> Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all

But...maybe his skirts are ankle length. ;-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 May 2017 17:56:10 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:16:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message

>>>You're so conservative and judgmental. Is there a term for you too?
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>Interesting he has skirts to lend ...

>> Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all

>But...maybe his skirts are ankle length. ;-)

I can just see it And he might learn to like the man bun after all,
since they can be the new combover:

<http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/man-bun-hide-baldness-2-59199d96df7be__700.jpg>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 May 2017 17:56:10 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
m...

>>> Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all

>>But...maybe his skirts are ankle length. ;-)

> I can just see it And he might learn to like the man bun after all,
> since they can be the new combover:
>
> <http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/man-bun-hide-baldness-2-59199d96df7be__700.jpg>

You'd be surprised how many elderly women employ that very trick.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:15:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On 2017-05-22 5:52 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>>
>>> The bun is the way to control long hair the same for men as it is for
>>> women. Most of the young girls over here have very long hair and most of
>>> them will wear their hair in a bun. My guess is that females in the US
>>> used to do the same thing with their long hair until around the 1910's,
>>> when shorter hair became fashionable and practical.
>>>

>>http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Man%20Bun
>>
>>The way of showing the world you are a **** without having to speak.
>>Also known as Douche Donut
>>I have a skirt you can borrow that would go great with your man bun.

>You're so conservative and judgmental. Is there a term for you too?
>
>==
>
>Interesting he has skirts to lend ...

Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all

==

;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:16:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:15:12 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>>http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Man%20Bun
>>>
>>>The way of showing the world you are a **** without having to speak.
>>>Also known as Douche Donut
>>>I have a skirt you can borrow that would go great with your man bun.

>>You're so conservative and judgmental. Is there a term for you too?
>>
>>==
>>
>>Interesting he has skirts to lend ...

> Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all

But...maybe his skirts are ankle length. ;-)

Cheri

==

With flowers on?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:16:21 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message

>>>You're so conservative and judgmental. Is there a term for you too?
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>Interesting he has skirts to lend ...

>> Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all

>But...maybe his skirts are ankle length. ;-)

I can just see it And he might learn to like the man bun after all,
since they can be the new combover:

<http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/man-bun-hide-baldness-2-59199d96df7be__700.jpg>

==

Hmmm I can just see him with long skirts and a comb over ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 May 2017 14:42:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:55:10 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:12:09 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>>I cur my own hair and keep it short because it looks like crap when it
>>>gets long. The hair on the sides grows slower than the stuff higher up,
>>>or what is left of it. If I let it grow long I develop unmanageable
>>>wings. Most guys learn that when you start thinning on top it is best
>>>to surrender and keep it short all over rather than to attempt the come
>>>over, or to accentuate the baldness.

>>Comb overs are funny, but not as funny as obvious rugs.
>>
>>==
>>
>>My husband has shaved his head for many years, started in the military. It
>>suits him)

>And it's low maintenance.
>
>==
>
>Well since it is shaved and he isn't bald, it has to be kept well shaved or
>it looks weird

I don't really know how much work that is. I never even comb my hair.
And not because I don't have any

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
9.45...

On Wed 24 May 2017 06:40:39a, Ophelia told us...

> "Bruce" wrote in message
>
> On Tue, 23 May 2017 17:56:10 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:16:21 +0100, "Ophelia"

m...

>>> Maybe he's not THAT conservative after all

>>But...maybe his skirts are ankle length. ;-)

> I can just see it And he might learn to like the man bun after
> all, since they can be the new combover:
>
> <http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp.../2017/05/man-b
> un-hide-baldness-2-59199d96df7be__700.jpg>
>
> ==
>
> Hmmm I can just see him with long skirts and a comb over ...

I have the greatest urge to just snip that top not down to the
scalp!!!

Wayne Boatwright
===

lol

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 4:10:03 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:

> I always tip well at places where I return often... where
> service/product is lousy I never return. I've been having my hair cut
> at this same place by this same woman for 15 years. When I want my
> hair cut all I need do is phone and I'm given an appointment
> immediately... and she does a very good job. I don't think a $5 tip
> for a haircut is any big deal.

What you really mean is that $5 is a fair price for a haircut and a little
tit action. I tipped my barber $5 the last time I got a haircut. Typically,
the haircut is $13 so I tip $2. This time she charged me $15 and the only
change I got out of my $20 was a fiver so I just forked it all over to her.
I can't say for sure if there was any tits involved. Near as I can tell, I
fell asleep in the chair. This sets a dangerous precedent. I might have to
change barbers.

==

rofl

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:55:10 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Mon, 22 May 2017 19:12:09 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>>>I cur my own hair and keep it short because it looks like crap when it
>>>gets long. The hair on the sides grows slower than the stuff higher up,
>>>or what is left of it. If I let it grow long I develop unmanageable
>>>wings. Most guys learn that when you start thinning on top it is best
>>>to surrender and keep it short all over rather than to attempt the come
>>>over, or to accentuate the baldness.

>>Comb overs are funny, but not as funny as obvious rugs.
>>
>>==
>>
>>My husband has shaved his head for many years, started in the military.
>>It
>>suits him)

>And it's low maintenance.
>
>==
>
>Well since it is shaved and he isn't bald, it has to be kept well shaved or
>it looks weird

I don't really know how much work that is. I never even comb my hair.
And not because I don't have any

===

LOL are you saying you are scruffy??? lol

Each day he shaves his face and all over his head Hardly low
maintenance)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 May 2017 20:15:06 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message ...
>
>On Wed, 24 May 2017 14:42:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:55:10 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message

>>>Comb overs are funny, but not as funny as obvious rugs.
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>My husband has shaved his head for many years, started in the military.
>>>It
>>>suits him)

>>And it's low maintenance.
>>
>>==
>>
>>Well since it is shaved and he isn't bald, it has to be kept well shaved or
>>it looks weird

>I don't really know how much work that is. I never even comb my hair.
>And not because I don't have any
>
>===
>
>LOL are you saying you are scruffy??? lol

Well, I just try to accept when I have no real influence anyway.

>Each day he shaves his face and all over his head Hardly low
>maintenance)

Yes, that sounds like an awful lot of work.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

>On Wed, 24 May 2017 14:42:02 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>wrote:
>
>>"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

>>On Tue, 23 May 2017 18:55:10 +0100, "Ophelia" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Bruce" wrote in message

>>>Comb overs are funny, but not as funny as obvious rugs.
>>>
>>>==
>>>
>>>My husband has shaved his head for many years, started in the military.
>>>It
>>>suits him)

>>And it's low maintenance.
>>
>>==
>>
>>Well since it is shaved and he isn't bald, it has to be kept well shaved
>>or
>>it looks weird

>I don't really know how much work that is. I never even comb my hair.
>And not because I don't have any
>
>===
>
>LOL are you saying you are scruffy??? lol

Well, I just try to accept when I have no real influence anyway.

>Each day he shaves his face and all over his head Hardly low
>maintenance)

Yes, that sounds like an awful lot of work.

==

Well, I don't have to do it ... so... )

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

>Hmmm I can just see him with long skirts and a comb over ...

I wear Duluth Trading long tail tees, at home just the tees, no pants,
no undies... my wife appreciates that I'm always open for business.
Right now I'm wearing burgandy.
I don't need a comb over... I probably have more hair on my head than
you do... I'll be getting my GI cut soon, the thin haired ladies
always say they wish they had my hair.