Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Unicorn Frappuccino

sockmonkeyNH wrote:

>I love a good coffee frappe, haven't had a decent one since Woolworth's
>ent out a million years ago. Here, a milkshake is just milk and flavoring,
>ike a frothy chocolate milk. A frappe is made with ice cream, milk, and
>lavoring. Damn, now I'm really missing Woolworth's, we used to stop
>here every day after school. Four or five of us used to chip in to come
>p with 25 cents for a big plate of French fries, then cover the whole thing
>ith ketchup.
>
>Our Woolworth had a resident bird with a filthy mouth. The older kids
>sed to teach it dirty words, so you'd be just innocently shopping around
>he store when all of a sudden you'd be assaulted with screeching loud
>bscenities. Good old days, I wonder whatever happened to that old bird.
>
>Denise in NH

Squawk, squawk... nice tatas hanging there, lady... Squawk, squawk!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
> wrote:

> Our Woolworth had a resident bird with a filthy mouth. The older kids used
> to teach it dirty words, so you'd be just innocently shopping around the
> store when all of a sudden you'd be assaulted with screeching loud
> obscenities. Good old days, I wonder whatever happened to that old bird.

If it was a parrot, it could easily still be around swearing at a new
generation of kids. Some species of parrots live a long, long time.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/3/2017 7:59 PM, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> In article >,
> > wrote:
>
>> Our Woolworth had a resident bird with a filthy mouth. The older kids used
>> to teach it dirty words, so you'd be just innocently shopping around the
>> store when all of a sudden you'd be assaulted with screeching loud
>> obscenities. Good old days, I wonder whatever happened to that old bird.

> If it was a parrot, it could easily still be around swearing at a new
> generation of kids. Some species of parrots live a long, long time.
>
> leo

Yes indeed. If you acquire certain types of parrots when you're say,
30, you would do well to make provisions for the bird. The parrot will
likely outlive you!

Jill

Unicorn meat ImStillMags General Cooking 3 29-03-2011 12:36 AM
Unicorn meat Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 28-03-2011 04:18 PM
unicorn meat bulka[_2_] General Cooking 11 04-04-2010 08:42 PM
Mocha Frappuccino T & J Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 19-02-2005 05:24 AM
Almost Starbuck's Frappuccino Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 15 23-07-2004 02:43 PM