Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dinner Tonight - 4/22/2017

Beef and Bean Enchiladas
(recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
each made with a double corn tortilla
topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
(yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(

http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html

Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 5:12:52 PM UTC-7, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
> each made with a double corn tortilla
> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>

> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>
> Janet US

I'd eat that !! schmutz too...... ;-D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." > wrote in message

> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
> each made with a double corn tortilla
> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>

> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>
> Janet US

Looks really good to me.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 18:12:48 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
wrote:

> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
> each made with a double corn tortilla
> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
> catch it until afterand the photo. I took another photo from another
> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>

> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>
> Janet US

I made fajitas last night with minimal work on my part. I bought
pre-done chicken beef fajita meat (added the last part of a red bell
pepper), opened a can of refried beans and reheated some rice leftover
from a previous meal.
https://goo.gl/photos/tAWh7Lu6j5AHdGyMA
We ate out tonight.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet B. wrote:

> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
> each made with a double corn tortilla
> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>

> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html

I like it...and I dig that plate...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:12:52 PM UTC-10, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
> each made with a double corn tortilla
> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>

> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>
> Janet US

Thank you - very much!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 17:28:12 -0700 (PDT), ImStillMags
> wrote:

>On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 5:12:52 PM UTC-7, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
>> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
>> each made with a double corn tortilla
>> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
>> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
>> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
>> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
>> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>>

>> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>>
>> Janet US

>I'd eat that !! schmutz too...... ;-D

thank you kindly
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 20:56:59 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." > wrote in message
.. .

>> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
>> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
>> each made with a double corn tortilla
>> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
>> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
>> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
>> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
>> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>>

>> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>>
>> Janet US

>Looks really good to me.
>
>Cheri

come on over sometime :
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 22:00:38 -0700, sf > wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 18:12:48 -0600, U.S. Janet B. >
>wrote:
>

>> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
>> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
>> each made with a double corn tortilla
>> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
>> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
>> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
>> catch it until afterand the photo. I took another photo from another
>> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>>

>> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>>
>> Janet US

>I made fajitas last night with minimal work on my part. I bought
>pre-done chicken beef fajita meat (added the last part of a red bell
>pepper), opened a can of refried beans and reheated some rice leftover
>from a previous meal.
>https://goo.gl/photos/tAWh7Lu6j5AHdGyMA
>We ate out tonight.

that looks good. I love meat and peppers done like that.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 22:17:22 -0700 (PDT), "The Greatest!"
> wrote:

>Janet B. wrote:
>
>> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
>> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
>> each made with a double corn tortilla
>> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
>> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
>> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
>> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
>> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>>

>> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>>

>I like it...and I dig that plate...

I dig that plate too
Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 23:13:49 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 2:12:52 PM UTC-10, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>> Beef and Bean Enchiladas
>> (recipe from Sunset Mexican Cook Book)
>> each made with a double corn tortilla
>> topped with a drizzle of green taco sauce, a dollop of sour cream,
>> sprinkled with diced green onions and Campari tomato.
>> (yea, yea, I know there's schmutz on the back of the plate. I didn't
>> catch it until after the photo. I took another photo from another
>> angle but the light wasn't as attractive ;(
>>

>> http://s1171.photobucket.com/user/ge...q7num.jpg.html
>>
>> Janet US

>Thank you - very much!

you're welcome