Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I bought a 15pc Spring Classic box of chocolates from my local Straubs

Straubs is selling chocolates from Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate, the same dark chocolate I use in my Chocolate Covered Cherries, et al.

http://www.chocolatechocolate.com/

And they are YUM!! I love buying chocolate!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

That looks so good. I don't think I've had a box of chocolates in forty years. I should treat myself sometimes.

Denise in NH
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/12/2017 12:26 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 19:51:56 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> Straubs is selling chocolates from Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate,
>> the same dark chocolate I use in my Chocolate Covered Cherries, et
>> al.
>>
>> http://www.chocolatechocolate.com/
>>
>> And they are YUM!! I love buying chocolate!

> Why don't you just buy a chocolate factory?
>
> -sw

Willie Wonka beat him to it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> That looks so good. I don't think I've had a box of chocolates in forty years. I should treat myself sometimes.
>
> Denise in NH

Yep! As I always say, anything made of chocolate is both good and useful! :-)

Now that I have a little money I'm gonna buy a little chocolate whenever I food shop (if I remember to!) and YUM!!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> That looks so good. I don't think I've had a box of chocolates in forty
> years. I should treat myself sometimes.
>
> Denise in NH

You should absolutely treat yourself sometimes! Enjoy.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/13/2017 3:44 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Wed 12 Apr 2017 11:02:23p, Cheri told us...
>
>> > wrote in message
>>> That looks so good. I don't think I've had a box of chocolates
>>> in forty years. I should treat myself sometimes.

>> You should absolutely treat yourself sometimes! Enjoy.

> Yes, absolutely treat yourself to a box of chocolates. Better yet, if
> possible, go to a chocolate shop where they will assemble a custom
> assortment just for you. You can pick out each individual piece. And
> enjoy!!!

We used to have two sources here for wonderful chocolates,
Box Hill confections was one of the Janets but the business
doesn't seem to exist anymore. Bill Ranck's (Blackburg, VA)
wife also makes wonderful chocolates but I don't see a website
to order anymore. Chocolate Spike. Ordering them online is a
pricey proposition but I would treat myself once in a while.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/13/2017 3:44 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Wed 12 Apr 2017 11:02:23p, Cheri told us...
>
>> > wrote in message
>>> That looks so good. I don't think I've had a box of chocolates
>>> in forty years. I should treat myself sometimes.
>>>
>>> Denise in NH

>> You should absolutely treat yourself sometimes! Enjoy.
>>
>> Cheri
>>

> Yes, absolutely treat yourself to a box of chocolates. Better yet, if
> possible, go to a chocolate shop where they will assemble a custom
> assortment just for you. You can pick out each individual piece. And
> enjoy!!!

There's a shop in downtown Beaufort (The Chocolate Tree) where you can
watch them make the different types of chocolates and other candies.
And yes, you may choose whichever ones you want to create an assortment.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 9:52:03 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> Straubs is selling chocolates from Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate, the same dark chocolate I use in my Chocolate Covered Cherries, et al.
>
> http://www.chocolatechocolate.com/
>
> And they are YUM!! I love buying chocolate!
>
> John Kuthe...

And I am eating THE last one! Sorry no pics, it was to delicious! Mmmmmmmmmmm!

John Kuthe...

Chocolates Chocolate Lovers Page Chocolate 7 03-10-2012 12:37 PM
Chocolates conjurer122 Chocolate 13 06-09-2012 12:56 PM
Pizzahouse has a great Spring Salad..anyone hav a spring salad recipe? spus Recipes 0 16-07-2010 10:35 PM
Better ground beef than Straubs jt august[_3_] General Cooking 10 30-08-2009 04:45 PM
Classic vs Not So Classic Banana Pudding Goomba[_2_] General Cooking 18 17-10-2008 02:08 AM