Old 15-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Gary

Default How much lemon juice + diet Pepsi = Diet Pepsi Twist?

I have a case of Diet Pepsi, but I prefer the flavor of Diet Pepsi
Twist. Can anyone suggest how much lemon juice to add to a 2 litre
bottle of Diet Pepsi to simulate the flavor of the Diet Pepsi Twist?

Old 23-11-2004, 12:47 AM

Gary wrote:
I have a case of Diet Pepsi, but I prefer the flavor of Diet Pepsi
Twist. Can anyone suggest how much lemon juice to add to a 2 litre
bottle of Diet Pepsi to simulate the flavor of the Diet Pepsi Twist?

Just add a little, taste, and add some more lemon juice
until you get a flavor that pleases you.

Old 23-11-2004, 04:13 AM
Dave Smith

Naomi Darvell wrote:

I agree.

Even a few drops of lemon extract would work better than the juice. I don't
drink Pepsi of any kind but I do drink lime flavored Diet Coke and it tastes
like it has a twist in it. The lemon Diet Coke tastes like it has lemon dish
deterdent in it. Hey, there's a thought...

Speaking of lemon detergent. Someone told me last year to put a few drops of
lemon dish detergent in a white bowl as a mosquito repellent/ I tried it and
didn't notice that it works. Maybe there is something to it.

Old 23-11-2004, 05:45 AM
Andy

Dave Smith wrote in
:

Naomi Darvell wrote:

I agree.

Even a few drops of lemon extract would work better than the juice.

don't drink Pepsi of any kind but I do drink lime flavored Diet Coke
and it tastes like it has a twist in it. The lemon Diet Coke tastes
like it has lemon dish deterdent in it. Hey, there's a thought...

Speaking of lemon detergent. Someone told me last year to put a few
drops of lemon dish detergent in a white bowl as a mosquito

repellent/
I tried it and didn't notice that it works. Maybe there is something
to it.

FWIW, Coke uses orange as it's natural flavoring and Pepsi uses lime,
IIRC.

Andy