Gary

Default How much lemon juice + diet Pepsi = Diet Pepsi Twist?

I have a case of Diet Pepsi, but I prefer the flavor of Diet Pepsi
Twist. Can anyone suggest how much lemon juice to add to a 2 litre
bottle of Diet Pepsi to simulate the flavor of the Diet Pepsi Twist?

Gary > wrote:
> I have a case of Diet Pepsi, but I prefer the flavor of Diet Pepsi
> Twist. Can anyone suggest how much lemon juice to add to a 2 litre
> bottle of Diet Pepsi to simulate the flavor of the Diet Pepsi Twist?

Just add a little, taste, and add some more lemon juice
until you get a flavor that pleases you.

Gary > wrote:
> I have a case of Diet Pepsi, but I prefer the flavor of Diet Pepsi
> Twist. Can anyone suggest how much lemon juice to add to a 2 litre
> bottle of Diet Pepsi to simulate the flavor of the Diet Pepsi Twist?

Just add a little, taste, and add some more lemon juice
until you get a flavor that pleases you.

Dave Smith

Naomi Darvell wrote:

> I agree.
>
> Even a few drops of lemon extract would work better than the juice. I don't
> drink Pepsi of any kind but I do drink lime flavored Diet Coke and it tastes
> like it has a twist in it. The lemon Diet Coke tastes like it has lemon dish
> deterdent in it. Hey, there's a thought...

Speaking of lemon detergent. Someone told me last year to put a few drops of
lemon dish detergent in a white bowl as a mosquito repellent/ I tried it and
didn't notice that it works. Maybe there is something to it.

Dave Smith

Naomi Darvell wrote:

> I agree.
>
> Even a few drops of lemon extract would work better than the juice. I don't
> drink Pepsi of any kind but I do drink lime flavored Diet Coke and it tastes
> like it has a twist in it. The lemon Diet Coke tastes like it has lemon dish
> deterdent in it. Hey, there's a thought...

Speaking of lemon detergent. Someone told me last year to put a few drops of
lemon dish detergent in a white bowl as a mosquito repellent/ I tried it and
didn't notice that it works. Maybe there is something to it.

Andy

Dave Smith > wrote in
:

> Naomi Darvell wrote:
>

>> I agree.
>>
>> Even a few drops of lemon extract would work better than the juice.

>> don't drink Pepsi of any kind but I do drink lime flavored Diet Coke
>> and it tastes like it has a twist in it. The lemon Diet Coke tastes
>> like it has lemon dish deterdent in it. Hey, there's a thought...

> Speaking of lemon detergent. Someone told me last year to put a few
> drops of lemon dish detergent in a white bowl as a mosquito

repellent/
> I tried it and didn't notice that it works. Maybe there is something
> to it.

FWIW, Coke uses orange as it's natural flavoring and Pepsi uses lime,
IIRC.

Andy
Andy

Dave Smith > wrote in