Posted to rec.arts.tv, alt.atheism, rec.food.cooking, sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

Default Did any of the obesitists overeat and expire this Thanksgiving?

Need videos of exploding gluttons for youTube.

Please upload and post links in this thread.

Posted to rec.arts.tv, alt.atheism, rec.food.cooking, sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

In article >
"Jack Flagg" > wrote:

> Need

Flush.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

https://youtu.be/Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.politics,aus.politics.guns

On 11/26/2016 12:23 AM, Jebus wrote:
> https://youtu.be/Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8

How's your VACATION going, Lonely Auztard?

Can't go a day without Usenet?

Got a bit of a problem with being needy for attention?

You rabbit killing piece of SHIT!

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 05:48:08 +0100 (CET), "Jack Flagg"
> wrote:

>Need videos of exploding gluttons for youTube.
>
>Please upload and post links in this thread.

There are none because there aren't any...Delusion much?

LV

--

"Rode a tank, held a General's Rank
When the Blitzkrieg raged and the

-------------The Rolling Stones
-------------------------------------

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

On 11/27/2016 2:01 PM, The Infamous Lady Veteran wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 05:48:08 +0100 (CET), "Jack Flagg"
> > wrote:
>
>> Need videos of exploding gluttons for youTube.
>>
>> Please upload and post links in this thread.

> There are none because there aren't any...Delusion much?
>
> LV
>
> --
>
> "Rode a tank, held a General's Rank
> When the Blitzkrieg raged and the
> bodies stank."
>
> -------------The Rolling Stones
> -------------------------------------

Blobbie:

https://www.blogger.com/profile/06064300348606708983
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:03:51 -0700, Sqwerts
> wrote:

>On 11/27/2016 2:01 PM, The Infamous Lady Veteran wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 05:48:08 +0100 (CET), "Jack Flagg"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Need videos of exploding gluttons for youTube.
>>>
>>> Please upload and post links in this thread.

>> There are none because there aren't any...Delusion much?
>>
>> LV
>>
>> --
>>
>> "Rode a tank, held a General's Rank
>> When the Blitzkrieg raged and the
>> bodies stank."
>>
>> -------------The Rolling Stones
>> -------------------------------------
>>

>Blobbie:
>
>https://www.blogger.com/profile/06064300348606708983

Really? I had forgotten about that blog. That is where I publicly
exposed a troll and pulled his figurative pants down so the world
could see his shortcomings. Clearly, I have more work to do.

Thanks!

LV

--

"Rode a tank, held a General's Rank
When the Blitzkrieg raged and the
bodies stank."

-------------The Rolling Stones
-------------------------------------

Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

On 10 Dec 2016, The Infamous Lady Veteran > posted
some :

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:03:51 -0700, Sqwerts
> wrote:
>
>>On 11/27/2016 2:01 PM, The Infamous Lady Veteran wrote:
>>> On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 05:48:08 +0100 (CET), "Jack Flagg"

>>> There are none because there aren't any...Delusion much?
>>>
>>> LV
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> "Rode a tank, held a General's Rank
>>> When the Blitzkrieg raged and the
>>> bodies stank."
>>>
>>> -------------The Rolling Stones
>>> -------------------------------------
>>>

>>Blobbie:
>>
>>https://www.blogger.com/profile/06064300348606708983

> Really? I had forgotten about that blog. That is where I publicly
> exposed a troll and pulled his figurative pants down so the world
> could see his shortcomings. Clearly, I have more work to do.

“Fat people should be ground into soap.”

-Jim Dutton
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 06:48:18 -0000 (UTC), "McCray, Alban"
> wrote:

>On 10 Dec 2016, The Infamous Lady Veteran > posted
>some :
>
>> On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:03:51 -0700, Sqwerts
> wrote:

>>>Blobbie:
>>>
>>>https://www.blogger.com/profile/06064300348606708983

>> Really? I had forgotten about that blog. That is where I publicly
>> exposed a troll and pulled his figurative pants down so the world
>> could see his shortcomings. Clearly, I have more work to do.

>“Fat people should be ground into soap.”
>
>-Jim Dutton

Aha, referencing the Original Balless Wonder...His opinions made him
so successful that he is dead, forgotten and is worm food. I am still
alive and telling the world about the shortcomings of idiots like you.
You couldn't resist following me and inhaling farts if your wasted
life depended on it.

LV

--

"I rode a tank, held a General's Rank
When the Blitzkrieg raged and the
bodies stank."
---The Rolling Stones
-------------------------------------

Screw the trumpets and their orange
fuehrer! A trumpet is an in animate
object that only makes noise when it
is blown and its buttons are pressed.
Otherwise it is totally useless.
Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,sac.politics,soc.support.fat-acceptance

On 12 Dec 2016, The Infamous Lady Veteran > posted
some :

> On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 06:48:18 -0000 (UTC), "McCray, Alban"
> wrote:
>
>>On 10 Dec 2016, The Infamous Lady Veteran > posted
>>some :

>>> Really? I had forgotten about that blog. That is where I publicly
>>> exposed a troll and pulled his figurative pants down so the world
>>> could see his shortcomings. Clearly, I have more work to do.

>>“Fat people should be ground into soap.”
>>
>>-Jim Dutton

> Aha, referencing the Original Balless Wonder...His opinions made him
> so successful that he is dead, forgotten and is worm food. I am still
> alive and telling the world about the shortcomings of idiots like you.
> You couldn't resist following me and inhaling farts if your wasted
> life depended on it.

He had you following him around like a trained pig. When he farted, you
said, "Thank you Master can I have some more?"

Do you overeat at buffets? Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 81 28-03-2012 06:19 PM
Does Alcohol expire? T General 8 10-01-2005 04:13 PM
Weber Smokey Mountain's sale about to expire (USA Only) Steve Calvin General Cooking 0 26-08-2004 01:39 AM
Expire Hoo Beer 9 20-01-2004 01:03 AM
Expire Hoo Beer 1 18-01-2004 12:38 PM