Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Catholics Should NOT eat Bread at home

Catholics Should NOT eat Bread at home.

Bread is the "Body of Christ".
It must not be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest and
should only be eaten inside of a Catholic church, during Mass, and only
after it's been properly blessed.

Eating bread at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
mortal sin.

The same is true for Wine. Wine is the "Blood of Christ" and should
never be used at home, or in taverns restaurants, or other places. Nor
should it be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest.
Follow the same procedure as for the bread (above).

Drinking wine at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
mortal sin.

Hell is for eternity. Dont risk going there by improper use of bread and
wine. The Soul you Save may be your own!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 03:35:22 -0600, wrote:

>Catholics Should NOT eat Bread at home.

NOT true, and ALSO NOT true that YOU are a Priest
or ANY other kind of religious person.

You ARE, however, clearly mentally ill.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 4:36:08 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Catholics Should NOT eat Bread at home.
>
> Bread is the "Body of Christ".
> It must not be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest and
> should only be eaten inside of a Catholic church, during Mass, and only
> after it's been properly blessed.
>
> Eating bread at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
> mortal sin.
>
> The same is true for Wine. Wine is the "Blood of Christ" and should
> never be used at home, or in taverns restaurants, or other places. Nor
> should it be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest.
> Follow the same procedure as for the bread (above).
>
> Drinking wine at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
> mortal sin.
>
> Hell is for eternity. Dont risk going there by improper use of bread and
> wine. The Soul you Save may be your own!

I never drink wine.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/21/2016 5:04 AM, wrote:
> Hell always sounds much more fun and
> livelier

A match made in.....

Yeah.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 4:36:08 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> Catholics Should NOT eat Bread at home.
>
> Bread is the "Body of Christ".
> It must not be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest and
> should only be eaten inside of a Catholic church, during Mass, and only
> after it's been properly blessed.
>
> Eating bread at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
> mortal sin.
>
> The same is true for Wine. Wine is the "Blood of Christ" and should
> never be used at home, or in taverns restaurants, or other places. Nor
> should it be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest.
> Follow the same procedure as for the bread (above).
>
> Drinking wine at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
> mortal sin.
>
> Hell is for eternity. Dont risk going there by improper use of bread and
> wine. The Soul you Save may be your own!

I'd like to try sherry or port.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> On 11/21/2016 5:04 AM, wrote:
>> Hell always sounds much more fun and
>> livelier

> A match made in.....
>
> Yeah.

Get out of the worlds news group
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.politics

On 11/21/2016 4:10 PM, F Murtz wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> On 11/21/2016 5:04 AM, wrote:
>>> Hell always sounds much more fun and
>>> livelier

>> A match made in.....
>>
>> Yeah.

> Get out of the worlds news group

Auztards go to HELL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Beer is refreshing on a hot day or after a hard day's work, no meal necessarily required.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns

Default Septic sockpuppets should never troll in aus.politics

Sqwerts, the nutcase US troll farted into cyberspace:

> go to HELL!

Excellent idea. But I am sure the Devil won't be happy receiving such a
dumb septic retard as you are.

--
FOAD!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.politics,aus.politics.guns

On 11/21/2016 6:43 PM, Jebus Jones wrote:
> Beer is refreshing on a hot day or after a hard day's work, no meal necessarily required.

Typical Auztarded sot - beer soakers all!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 3:36:08 AM UTC-6, wrote:
> Catholics Should NOT eat Bread at home.
>
> Bread is the "Body of Christ".
> It must not be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest and
> should only be eaten inside of a Catholic church, during Mass, and only
> after it's been properly blessed.
>
> Eating bread at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
> mortal sin.
>
> The same is true for Wine. Wine is the "Blood of Christ" and should
> never be used at home, or in taverns restaurants, or other places. Nor
> should it be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest.
> Follow the same procedure as for the bread (above).
>
> Drinking wine at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
> mortal sin.
>
> Hell is for eternity. Dont risk going there by improper use of bread and
> wine. The Soul you Save may be your own!

this is totally wrong and insane. Ignore.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/22/2016 6:29 PM, rosie wrote:
> On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 3:36:08 AM UTC-6, wrote:
>> Catholics Should NOT eat Bread at home.
>>
>> Bread is the "Body of Christ".
>> It must not be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest and
>> should only be eaten inside of a Catholic church, during Mass, and only
>> after it's been properly blessed.
>>
>> Eating bread at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
>> mortal sin.
>>
>> The same is true for Wine. Wine is the "Blood of Christ" and should
>> never be used at home, or in taverns restaurants, or other places. Nor
>> should it be served by anyone except an ordained Catholic Priest.
>> Follow the same procedure as for the bread (above).
>>
>> Drinking wine at home, or serving it to others outside of Mass, is a
>> mortal sin.
>>
>> Hell is for eternity. Dont risk going there by improper use of bread and
>> wine. The Soul you Save may be your own!

> this is totally wrong and insane. Ignore.

Ya think?!?!???

Do you eat bread and butter at home? Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 66 14-09-2012 12:41 PM
Home made bread, First try! pictures viince Sourdough 12 04-01-2008 02:05 PM
make real sourdough bread at home Jim Baking 0 19-12-2005 04:27 AM
Proofing bread at home. Fred Baking 32 03-02-2004 10:12 AM
Can Catholics be Vegans? Cannibals for Christ Vegan 58 13-12-2003 08:30 PM