FoodBanter.com

-   -   Prison Cookbook (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/44005-prison-cookbook.html)

Becca 15-11-2004 01:57 AM

Prison Cookbook

I hope you have not seen these recipes already. ;-)

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/12/pr....ap/index.html

Becca

Melba's Jammin' 15-11-2004 02:39 AM

In article >,
wrote:

> I hope you have not seen these recipes already. ;-)

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/12/pr....ap/index.html

> Becca

Fun read, Becca. Thanks.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 10-22-04; Popovers!.
"Peace will come when the power of love overcomes the love of power."

Melba's Jammin' 15-11-2004 02:39 AM

In article >,
wrote:

> I hope you have not seen these recipes already. ;-)

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/11/12/pr....ap/index.html

> Becca

Fun read, Becca. Thanks.