Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 100 Healthy Raw Snacks And Treats

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 17:34:33 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>>> Um, most named Jesus speak Spanish/Spanglish: Haysoose

>> Yeah, but they're all just wanna-be knock-off Jesuses.
>>

>Right, the bible is printed in English so that verifies Jesus spoke it.

Yes. It's only logical... a really Trump kind of logical
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2016-09-24 4:08 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 09:26:11 +1000, Bruce >

>> I don't know. All languages are an illogical mess with as many rules as
>> exceptions. I guess because they grow organically over time, not
>> according to any plan.

> Indeed. Asian languages sound most alien to me, I'm more comfortable
> with German and Russian/Ukrainian, but only because of my family
> background.

I grew up in a WASP environment. Then I had a friend who was German and
spent a lot of time in his house and German was the most commonly spoken
language in his family. I picked up some from hanging out there and
took German for a few years in high school. We were taught French in Gr
7 and 9 and then through high school. When travelling in Europe I could
get by in France and Germany. English and German made it possible to get
by with Danish and Dutch. Italian was a little more of a struggle.
Asian languages?? They make no sense to me at all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:00:05 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2016-09-24 4:08 PM, Je?us wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 09:26:11 +1000, Bruce >

>>> I don't know. All languages are an illogical mess with as many rules as
>>> exceptions. I guess because they grow organically over time, not
>>> according to any plan.

>> Indeed. Asian languages sound most alien to me, I'm more comfortable
>> with German and Russian/Ukrainian, but only because of my family
>> background.

>I grew up in a WASP environment. Then I had a friend who was German and
>spent a lot of time in his house and German was the most commonly spoken
>language in his family. I picked up some from hanging out there and
>took German for a few years in high school.

Much the same for me - I picked up Ukrainian and German when I was
young from just from family and friend's conversations.

>We were taught French in Gr
>7 and 9 and then through high school.

LOL... French. Oh dear. We had French classes in 1st year high school
and I found it very difficult to learn - partly because I wasn't
remotely interested and partly because our teacher was a nasty, highly
unlikable bitch.

>When travelling in Europe I could
>get by in France and Germany. English and German made it possible to get
>by with Danish and Dutch. Italian was a little more of a struggle.
>Asian languages?? They make no sense to me at all.

I just realised there is one HUGE exception when it comes to Asian
languages: Indonesian. It's an incredibly easy language to learn, I
took Indonesian back in 1st year high school (there is a large
Indonesian population in Darwin). What I do need to do *now* is start
learning some basic Cambodian, as I'll be there in about 6 weeks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:00:05 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
> >I grew up in a WASP environment. Then I had a friend who was German

and
> >spent a lot of time in his house and German was the most commonly spoken
> >language in his family. I picked up some from hanging out there and
> >took German for a few years in high school.

> Much the same for me - I picked up Ukrainian and German when I was
> young from just from family and friend's conversations.
>
> >We were taught French in Gr
> >7 and 9 and then through high school.

> LOL... French. Oh dear. We had French classes in 1st year high school
> and I found it very difficult to learn - partly because I wasn't
> remotely interested and partly because our teacher was a nasty, highly
> unlikable bitch.

Hanging out with French girls during holidays is a good motivator.

> >When travelling in Europe I could
> >get by in France and Germany. English and German made it possible to get
> >by with Danish and Dutch. Italian was a little more of a struggle.
> >Asian languages?? They make no sense to me at all.

> I just realised there is one HUGE exception when it comes to Asian
> languages: Indonesian. It's an incredibly easy language to learn, I
> took Indonesian back in 1st year high school (there is a large
> Indonesian population in Darwin).

I like their plural. Person is orang and persons is orang orang. They
also have cool names. Who wouldn't want to be called Susilo Bambang
Yudhoyono?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 08:35:59 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>In article >, says...
>>
>> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:00:05 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I grew up in a WASP environment. Then I had a friend who was German

>and
>> >spent a lot of time in his house and German was the most commonly spoken
>> >language in his family. I picked up some from hanging out there and
>> >took German for a few years in high school.

>> Much the same for me - I picked up Ukrainian and German when I was
>> young from just from family and friend's conversations.
>>
>> >We were taught French in Gr
>> >7 and 9 and then through high school.

>> LOL... French. Oh dear. We had French classes in 1st year high school
>> and I found it very difficult to learn - partly because I wasn't
>> remotely interested and partly because our teacher was a nasty, highly
>> unlikable bitch.

>Hanging out with French girls during holidays is a good motivator.
>>
>> >When travelling in Europe I could
>> >get by in France and Germany. English and German made it possible to get
>> >by with Danish and Dutch. Italian was a little more of a struggle.
>> >Asian languages?? They make no sense to me at all.

>> I just realised there is one HUGE exception when it comes to Asian
>> languages: Indonesian. It's an incredibly easy language to learn, I
>> took Indonesian back in 1st year high school (there is a large
>> Indonesian population in Darwin).

>I like their plural. Person is orang and persons is orang orang. They
>also have cool names. Who wouldn't want to be called Susilo Bambang
>Yudhoyono?

It's certainly distinctive. One of my all time favourite names for an
Asian (and perhaps everywhere else too) is Cardinal Sin.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 08:35:59 +1000, Bruce >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
says...

> >> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:00:05 -0400, Dave Smith

> >and
> >>
> >> Much the same for me - I picked up Ukrainian and German when I was
> >> young from just from family and friend's conversations.

> >> LOL... French. Oh dear. We had French classes in 1st year high school
> >> and I found it very difficult to learn - partly because I wasn't
> >> remotely interested and partly because our teacher was a nasty, highly
> >> unlikable bitch.

> >Hanging out with French girls during holidays is a good motivator.

> >> I just realised there is one HUGE exception when it comes to Asian
> >> languages: Indonesian. It's an incredibly easy language to learn, I
> >> took Indonesian back in 1st year high school (there is a large
> >> Indonesian population in Darwin).

> >I like their plural. Person is orang and persons is orang orang. They
> >also have cool names. Who wouldn't want to be called Susilo Bambang
> >Yudhoyono?

> It's certainly distinctive. One of my all time favourite names for an
> Asian (and perhaps everywhere else too) is Cardinal Sin.

lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 11:45:56 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 1:41:52 PM UTC-4, Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 03:40:52 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >The "standard" spelling of which is verkakte.
>> >
>> >Cindy Hamilton

>> Being it's a transliteration there is no standard spelling or
>> pronunciation.

>That's why I put "standard" in quotes. However, because of
>Yiddish's roots in German as well as Hebrew, verkakte makes
>more sense linguistically than fercocktah, although I see
>that farkakte is the Standard Yiddish Orthography for the word.
>
>I think you just like the string "cock" embedded in your
>preferred spelling.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

You're getting carried away with fantasy... you wanna learn street
Yiddish yoose gots to grow up in Brooklyn, or at least the Borsht
Belt.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 18:00:05 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2016-09-24 4:08 PM, Je?us wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 09:26:11 +1000, Bruce >

>>> I don't know. All languages are an illogical mess with as many rules as
>>> exceptions. I guess because they grow organically over time, not
>>> according to any plan.

>> Indeed. Asian languages sound most alien to me, I'm more comfortable
>> with German and Russian/Ukrainian, but only because of my family
>> background.

>I grew up in a WASP environment. Then I had a friend who was German and
>spent a lot of time in his house and German was the most commonly spoken
>language in his family. I picked up some from hanging out there and
>took German for a few years in high school. We were taught French in Gr
>7 and 9 and then through high school. When travelling in Europe I could
>get by in France and Germany. English and German made it possible to get
>by with Danish and Dutch. Italian was a little more of a struggle.
>Asian languages?? They make no sense to me at all.

All Greek to you. . . I spent a lot of time in NY Chinese
restaurants, only caught on to Fly Lice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...

In article >,
says...

> On 2016-09-24 4:08 PM, Je?us wrote:
> > On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 09:26:11 +1000, Bruce >

> >> I don't know. All languages are an illogical mess with as many rules as
> >> exceptions. I guess because they grow organically over time, not
> >> according to any plan.

> > Indeed. Asian languages sound most alien to me, I'm more comfortable
> > with German and Russian/Ukrainian, but only because of my family
> > background.

> I grew up in a WASP environment. Then I had a friend who was German and
> spent a lot of time in his house and German was the most commonly spoken
> language in his family. I picked up some from hanging out there and
> took German for a few years in high school. We were taught French in Gr
> 7 and 9 and then through high school. When travelling in Europe I could
> get by in France and Germany. English and German made it possible to get
> by with Danish and Dutch. Italian was a little more of a struggle.
> Asian languages?? They make no sense to me at all.

It's also because English and German are related and even English and
French/Italian have a common ancestor language, but Asian languages are
unrelated to the European languages.

============

My GD speaks Cantonese! There are no actual words that I can discern
Asian languages don't seem to use actual words!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...

In article >,
says...

> "Bruce" wrote in message
> T...
>
> In article >,

> says...
> >
> > "Bruce" wrote in message
> > T...
> >
> > In article >,

> > says...
> > >
> > > I grew up in a WASP environment. Then I had a friend who was German
> > > and
> > > spent a lot of time in his house and German was the most commonly
> > > spoken
> > > language in his family. I picked up some from hanging out there and
> > > took German for a few years in high school. We were taught French in
> > > Gr
> > > 7 and 9 and then through high school. When travelling in Europe I
> > > could
> > > get by in France and Germany. English and German made it possible to
> > > get
> > > by with Danish and Dutch. Italian was a little more of a struggle.
> > > Asian languages?? They make no sense to me at all.

> > It's also because English and German are related and even English and
> > French/Italian have a common ancestor language, but Asian languages are
> > unrelated to the European languages.
> >
> > ============
> >
> > My GD speaks Cantonese! There are no actual words that I can discern
> > Asian languages don't seem to use actual words!

> No, they sound more like bird sounds. Impressive GD!
>
> ==========
>
> She went to Hong Kong for two years and made the best use of her time

She sure did. If I was 20, I'd like to learn Cantonese. It's a bit late
now

==========

A more than a bit late for me))

She is getting married in December and some of her friends from Hong Kong
will be attending which should be interesting)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

> "Bruce" wrote in message
> T...
>
> In article >,

> says...
> >
> > "Bruce" wrote in message
> > T...
> >
> > In article >,

> > says...
> > >
> > > "Bruce" wrote in message
> > > T...
> > >
> > > In article >,

> > > says...

> > > It's also because English and German are related and even English and
> > > French/Italian have a common ancestor language, but Asian languages are
> > > unrelated to the European languages.
> > >
> > > ============
> > >
> > > My GD speaks Cantonese! There are no actual words that I can discern
> > > Asian languages don't seem to use actual words!

> > No, they sound more like bird sounds. Impressive GD!
> >
> > ==========
> >
> > She went to Hong Kong for two years and made the best use of her time

> She sure did. If I was 20, I'd like to learn Cantonese. It's a bit late
> now
>
> ==========
>
> A more than a bit late for me))
>
> She is getting married in December and some of her friends from Hong Kong
> will be attending which should be interesting)

Is she getting married in the UK?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...

In article >,
says...

> "Bruce" wrote in message
> T...
>
> In article >,

> says...
> >
> > "Bruce" wrote in message
> > T...
> >
> > In article >,

> > says...
> > >
> > > "Bruce" wrote in message
> > > T...
> > >
> > > In article >,

> > > says...

> > > It's also because English and German are related and even English and
> > > French/Italian have a common ancestor language, but Asian languages
> > > are
> > > unrelated to the European languages.
> > >
> > > ============
> > >
> > > My GD speaks Cantonese! There are no actual words that I can
> > > discern
> > > Asian languages don't seem to use actual words!

> > No, they sound more like bird sounds. Impressive GD!
> >
> > ==========
> >
> > She went to Hong Kong for two years and made the best use of her time

> She sure did. If I was 20, I'd like to learn Cantonese. It's a bit late
> now
>
> ==========
>
> A more than a bit late for me))
>
> She is getting married in December and some of her friends from Hong Kong
> will be attending which should be interesting)

Is she getting married in the UK?

===========

Yes, at her local church

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2016 3:51 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> My GD speaks Cantonese! There are no actual words that I can discern
> Asian languages don't seem to use actual words!

Growing up with a Japanese stepmother, I got a few word sounds.
After all, she only spoke Japanese to her friends on the phone.
It seemed that you'd start the conversation by saying
washingmachine!* really fast. A konichiwa thrown in for good
measure.

So, I hear words but it's the written language that is beyond me.
Seems counter-intuitive to me to write up and down and start on the
last page (as I recall). And all those indecipherable symbols.

nancy

*moshi moshi
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" wrote in message ...

On 9/25/2016 3:51 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> My GD speaks Cantonese! There are no actual words that I can discern
> Asian languages don't seem to use actual words!

Growing up with a Japanese stepmother, I got a few word sounds.
After all, she only spoke Japanese to her friends on the phone.
It seemed that you'd start the conversation by saying
washingmachine!* really fast. A konichiwa thrown in for good
measure.

So, I hear words but it's the written language that is beyond me.
Seems counter-intuitive to me to write up and down and start on the
last page (as I recall). And all those indecipherable symbols.

nancy

*moshi moshi

=====================

It must have been fun)) I guess she could have taught you if you had
been interested?

I don't see the attraction of such a language but GD loves it.)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/25/2016 10:33 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

> Growing up with a Japanese stepmother, I got a few word sounds.
> After all, she only spoke Japanese to her friends on the phone.
> It seemed that you'd start the conversation by saying
> washingmachine!* really fast. A konichiwa thrown in for good
> measure.
>
> So, I hear words but it's the written language that is beyond me.
> Seems counter-intuitive to me to write up and down and start on the
> last page (as I recall). And all those indecipherable symbols.
>
> nancy
>
> *moshi moshi

My dad was fascinated with Japan. When I was a little girl he bought me
a record album, 'Best 10 From the Land of the Rising Sun'. (The words
were spelled out on the album cover; I'm a rather good mimic and it
didn't hurt I was a soprano.) I'd sing songs in Japanese even though I
had no idea what the words actually meant. Heck, I still remember some
of those songs. Here's one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8T3Shb8gU

Dad also sent me a bright blue kimono with a gold & white sash for my
7th birthday.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, says...

> My dad was fascinated with Japan. When I was a little girl he bought me
> a record album, 'Best 10 From the Land of the Rising Sun'. (The words
> were spelled out on the album cover; I'm a rather good mimic and it
> didn't hurt I was a soprano.) I'd sing songs in Japanese even though I
> had no idea what the words actually meant. Heck, I still remember some
> of those songs. Here's one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8T3Shb8gU

> Dad also sent me a bright blue kimono with a gold & white sash for my
> 7th birthday.

We have just enjoyed a wonderful 3-part TV travel documentary
about Japan, presented by Joanna Lumley. Its on UK ITV, don't know if
that gets shown anywhere in USA

Janet UK

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> Dad also sent me a bright blue kimono with a gold & white sash for my
> 67th birthday.

Ahhhh. so true age is finally revealed here, eh? ;-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/27/2016 11:06 AM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> Dad also sent me a bright blue kimono with a gold & white sash for my
>> 67th birthday.

> Ahhhh. so true age is finally revealed here, eh? ;-D

Please don't start changing my posts. That makes you nothing more than
a useless troll.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/27/2016 11:03 AM, Janet wrote:
> In article >, says...
>
>> My dad was fascinated with Japan. When I was a little girl he bought me
>> a record album, 'Best 10 From the Land of the Rising Sun'. (The words
>> were spelled out on the album cover; I'm a rather good mimic and it
>> didn't hurt I was a soprano.) I'd sing songs in Japanese even though I
>> had no idea what the words actually meant. Heck, I still remember some
>> of those songs. Here's one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8T3Shb8gU

>> Dad also sent me a bright blue kimono with a gold & white sash for my
>> 7th birthday.

> We have just enjoyed a wonderful 3-part TV travel documentary
> about Japan, presented by Joanna Lumley. Its on UK ITV, don't know if
> that gets shown anywhere in USA
>
> Janet UK

It might show up on one of our PBS (Public Broadcasting Stations). I'll
have to look for it, thanks.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 9/27/2016 11:06 AM, Gary wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:
> >>
> >> Dad also sent me a bright blue kimono with a gold & white sash for my
> >> 67th birthday.

> > Ahhhh. so true age is finally revealed here, eh? ;-D
> >

> Please don't start changing my posts. That makes you nothing more than
> a useless troll.

Lighten up, Jill. Everyone knows it's a simple word-change joke.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:54:53 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> My dad was fascinated with Japan. When I was a little girl he bought me
> a record album, 'Best 10 From the Land of the Rising Sun'. (The words
> were spelled out on the album cover; I'm a rather good mimic and it
> didn't hurt I was a soprano.) I'd sing songs in Japanese even though I
> had no idea what the words actually meant. Heck, I still remember some
> of those songs. Here's one:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8T3Shb8gU

Back in those days, young and hip Japanese were crazy about American
music. Witness Tower Records http://www.towerrecordsmovie.com/
which at one point had 85 directly operated store locations throughout
Japan.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:19:47 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:

> > > Ahhhh. so true age is finally revealed here, eh? ;-D
> > >

> > Please don't start changing my posts. That makes you nothing more than
> > a useless troll.

> Lighten up, Jill. Everyone knows it's a simple word-change joke.

Bullshit. It's only a joke to the bullies who do it. The rest of us
see it for what it is and it's not funny.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 11:19:47 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> jmcquown wrote:

>> > Please don't start changing my posts. That makes you nothing more than
>> > a useless troll.

>> Lighten up, Jill. Everyone knows it's a simple word-change joke.

> Bullshit. It's only a joke to the bullies who do it. The rest of us
> see it for what it is and it's not funny.

Absolutely, I really hate it when people change posts. It's very juvenile
and not appreciated by anyone, except maybe the person that did it.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/27/2016 12:27 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "sf" > wrote in message

>>> for > >> my

>>> than
>>>
>>> Lighten up, Jill. Everyone knows it's a simple word-change joke.

>> Bullshit. It's only a joke to the bullies who do it. The rest of us
>> see it for what it is and it's not funny.

> Absolutely, I really hate it when people change posts. It's very
> juvenile and not appreciated by anyone, except maybe the person that did
> it.
>
> Cheri

Gary found it funny. I have no idea whether or not I'll live to 67. Or
76. Or 57. I don'understand why my age is amusing. I'm not running
for office, not out to win a photo contest.

What annoys me is the constantly morphing nicknames to avoid killfiles.
They just look pathetic since they are so easily identifiable.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 9/27/2016 12:27 PM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Bullshit. It's only a joke to the bullies who do it. The rest of us
>>> see it for what it is and it's not funny.

>> Absolutely, I really hate it when people change posts. It's very
>> juvenile and not appreciated by anyone, except maybe the person that did
>> it.
>>
>> Cheri

> Gary found it funny. I have no idea whether or not I'll live to 67. Or
> 76. Or 57. I don'understand why my age is amusing. I'm not running for
> office, not out to win a photo contest.
>
> What annoys me is the constantly morphing nicknames to avoid killfiles.
> They just look pathetic since they are so easily identifiable.
>
> Jill

All of the above are disgusting IMO.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:03:39 +0100, Janet > wrote:

> We have just enjoyed a wonderful 3-part TV travel documentary
>about Japan, presented by Joanna Lumley. Its on UK ITV, don't know if
>that gets shown anywhere in USA

If anyone is into bittorrents...
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/158..._M VGroup.org
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/158..._M VGroup.org
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/158..._M VGroup.org
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:27:59 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>Absolutely, I really hate it when people change posts. It's very juvenile
>and not appreciated by anyone, except maybe the person that did it.

Ahem... I dare not mention your serial troll old buddy who has
thankfully ran out of servers to abuse...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:27:59 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>
>>Absolutely, I really hate it when people change posts. It's very juvenile
>>and not appreciated by anyone, except maybe the person that did it.

> Ahem... I dare not mention your serial troll old buddy who has
> thankfully ran out of servers to abuse...

So, when did I ever say I liked it? I didn't and have always said I don't
like changing nyms. That doesn't mean I don't read the posts and respond if
I feel like responding. I wouldn't stop reading Gary because of it either,
and those twits that change the tags on TinyPic are every bit as juvenile as
people changing posts, nyms, etc. too.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:18:51 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> Bruce wrote:

> > > Absolutely, I really love it when people change posts. It's very
> > > funny and appreciated by everyone, including the person that
> > > did it.

> > I disagree. but each to their own.

> lol I SAW THAT! ;-D
>
> Beware the "girl gang." They support each other with much gnashing of
> teeth and grimacing. No sense of humor left or maybe never had any to
> start with. We can only be glad we're not married to any of them. Oh
> Man!

It can also explain why you're not married.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:18:51 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> > Bruce wrote:
> > >
> > > In article >, says...

> > > I disagree. but each to their own.

> > lol I SAW THAT! ;-D
> >
> > Beware the "girl gang." They support each other with much gnashing of
> > teeth and grimacing. No sense of humor left or maybe never had any to
> > start with. We can only be glad we're not married to any of them. Oh
> > Man!

> It can also explain why you're not married.

And very happy not to be.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/27/2016 8:56 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "Jeßus" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:27:59 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Absolutely, I really hate it when people change posts. It's very
>>> juvenile
>>> and not appreciated by anyone, except maybe the person that did it.

>> Ahem... I dare not mention your serial troll old buddy who has
>> thankfully ran out of servers to abuse...

> So, when did I ever say I liked it? I didn't and have always said I
> don't like changing nyms. That doesn't mean I don't read the posts and
> respond if I feel like responding. I wouldn't stop reading Gary because
> of it either, and those twits that change the tags on TinyPic are every
> bit as juvenile as people changing posts, nyms, etc. too.
>
> Cheri

I'm with you on changing tags on TinyPic, too. It's childish, stupid
and doesn't fool anyone.

Jill