FoodBanter.com

-   -   Dinner Tonight: Red Beans & Rice with Andouille Sausage (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/439911-dinner-tonight-red-beans.html)

jmcquown[_2_] 15-09-2016 10:34 PM

Dinner Tonight: Red Beans & Rice with Andouille Sausage

This is the one dish made with rice I actually like. I am using Paul
Prudhomme's recipe. (I typed it out once years ago, not going to do it
again.) I'm using nice spicy andouille sausage. Should be quite tasty!

Jill

sf[_9_] 15-09-2016 11:33 PM

Dinner Tonight: Red Beans & Rice with Andouille Sausage

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:34:23 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> This is the one dish made with rice I actually like. I am using Paul
> Prudhomme's recipe. (I typed it out once years ago, not going to do it
> again.) I'm using nice spicy andouille sausage. Should be quite tasty!

I used andouille for a pasta dish last night. It was delicious!
Tonight's dinner will be pork chops, mac & cheese and broccolini.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

ImStillMags 15-09-2016 11:57 PM

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 2:34:29 PM UTC-7, Jill McQuown wrote:
> This is the one dish made with rice I actually like. I am using Paul
> Prudhomme's recipe. (I typed it out once years ago, not going to do it
> again.) I'm using nice spicy andouille sausage. Should be quite tasty!
>
> Jill

Paul's recipe is a classic. Wish I was there to taste it !!