FoodBanter.com

-   -   killing a hampster (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/439628-re-killing-hampster.html)

Ophelia[_14_] 29-07-2016 08:34 AM

killing a hampster

wrote in message ...

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:57:43 -0400, Brooklyn1
> wrote:

>>> What harm was a lizard going to do, other than catch a few moskies ?
>>>

>>I catch lizards in the house with a red solo cup and a piece of cardboard.
>>They're returned to their habitat. Outside.

>That's the sanest method. I somtimes find toads that were closed into
>in my garage, I snatch them with a butterfly net and put them back
>outdoors. I also provide the toads, salamanders, and frogs with
>shelters, they like to hide in broken clay flower pots, I place them
>all along the banks of my creek.

For some reason (probably a crack in the brickwork facing) every
spring unlimited quantities of ladybirds (ladybugs) hatch and cluster
on my diningroom window. I religiously scoop them up on paper and
put them outside. Ladybirds are one of the best bugs available in
the garden.

I rarely see them so you are lucky

--
http;//www.helpforheroes.org.uk