Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I did it. I grew a potato

"The Greatest!" > wrote in message
> tert in seattle wrote:
>
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>> > That's what I'm wondering. We should probably tag our pictures rather
>> > than having tert and Sheldon setting them for us. But if they can
>> > still be changed then that's useless.

>> looks like I've got a fan!

> Be careful, there, TERT...sqwoitz will be sending you requests for sexual
> assignations, something he used to do with me years ago. He insisted he
> was "the best little drag queen around", and that he'd love to have me
> "squire" him about the desolate Houston bayous that he at that time called
> "home"...he even said he had a way to keep his nylons from bagging in the
> wilting Houston humidity.

Now why does that not surprise me????

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Greatest!" wrote:

> Be careful, there, TERT...sqwoitz will be sending you requests for sexual assignations, something he used to do with me years ago. He insisted he was "the best little drag queen around", and that he'd love to have me "squire" him about the desolate Houston bayous that he at that time called "home"...he even said he had a way to keep his nylons from bagging in the wilting Houston humidity.

That's a disturbing twist on things as I knew it here. OMG>
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> "The Greatest!" wrote:
>>
>> Be careful, there, TERT...sqwoitz will be sending you requests for sexual
>> assignations, something he used to do with me years ago. He insisted he
>> was "the best little drag queen around", and that he'd love to have me
>> "squire" him about the desolate Houston bayous that he at that time
>> called "home"...he even said he had a way to keep his nylons from bagging
>> in the wilting Houston humidity.

> That's a disturbing twist on things as I knew it here. OMG>

It doesn't surprise me at all. I have had my suspicions for a very long
time.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
> > "The Greatest!" wrote:
> >>
> >> Be careful, there, TERT...sqwoitz will be sending you requests for sexual
> >> assignations, something he used to do with me years ago. He insisted he
> >> was "the best little drag queen around", and that he'd love to have me
> >> "squire" him about the desolate Houston bayous that he at that time
> >> called "home"...he even said he had a way to keep his nylons from bagging
> >> in the wilting Houston humidity.

> > That's a disturbing twist on things as I knew it here. OMG>

> It doesn't surprise me at all. I have had my suspicions for a very long
> time.

Steve's drag outfits would do for a Christmas panto in a remote village, Ms. O, but his face resembles nothing so much as a wedding cake left out in the rain...he resorts to using odd cheap-o sorts of make-up...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

thanks for the entertainment everyone

from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

Posted to rec.food.cooking

nancy young wrote:

> On 7/25/2016 7:52 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 17:52:17 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

> >> At least it was a harmless joke.

> > Somebody got rid of the "penis". I'm not sure how you do that. I
> > even tried logging in to see if there was option to change it, but
> > once the tags are set I don't see any way to remove the tags.

> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

Sounds like only I can change a tag here.

Nancy..I saw the "penis something" tag and once I learned how to change,
I changed it to "red potato"

I just now changed it to "tiny red potato". If you want a different
tag, just let me know. I have this info but I would never abuse it.

I've made a few changes and it appears that whoever did the first
changes also doesn't know how to change an already tagged picture. So
far, my 3 changes haven't been changed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Greatest! wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:

>> > I'll check it out tomorrow, thanks.
>> >

>> Why would it be Sheldon or Tert? Sheldon certainly never added the nasty
>> tag he got.

> I most heartily concur, Ms. O...they'd never stoop to such dinky rubbish.

I have high standards for my crude humor!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The Greatest!" > wrote in message
> Ophelia wrote:

>> > That's a disturbing twist on things as I knew it here. OMG>

>> It doesn't surprise me at all. I have had my suspicions for a very long
>> time.

> Steve's drag outfits would do for a Christmas panto in a remote village,
> Ms. O, but his face resembles nothing so much as a wedding cake left out
> in the rain...he resorts to using odd cheap-o sorts of make-up...!!!

Oh dear ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> nancy young wrote:

>> > Somebody got rid of the "penis". I'm not sure how you do that. I
>> > even tried logging in to see if there was option to change it, but
>> > once the tags are set I don't see any way to remove the tags.

>> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
>> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

> Sounds like only I can change a tag here.
>
> Nancy..I saw the "penis something" tag and once I learned how to change,
> I changed it to "red potato"
>
> I just now changed it to "tiny red potato". If you want a different
> tag, just let me know. I have this info but I would never abuse it.
>
> I've made a few changes and it appears that whoever did the first
> changes also doesn't know how to change an already tagged picture. So
> far, my 3 changes haven't been changed.

I bet you didn't change the one I put on yours)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
>> nancy young wrote:

>>> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
>>> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

>> Sounds like only I can change a tag here.
>>
>> Nancy..I saw the "penis something" tag and once I learned how to change,
>> I changed it to "red potato"
>>
>> I just now changed it to "tiny red potato". If you want a different
>> tag, just let me know. I have this info but I would never abuse it.
>>
>> I've made a few changes and it appears that whoever did the first
>> changes also doesn't know how to change an already tagged picture. So
>> far, my 3 changes haven't been changed.

> I bet you didn't change the one I put on yours)

can you fix this one? I wanted to put "potatoe"

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=117z...9#.V5el86LGpTd

Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> thanks for the entertainment everyone
>
> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

BTW Steve's drag moniker is "Francesca Neptune". Originally the "Neptune" was a more complicated Eye - talian name, but he bowdlerized it to a shorter style so as it would look snappier on the marquee* of the drag stripper club at which he performs, "Madame Sin's Grab 'n Go"...

*Steve's name is spelled out in lights but sometimes the light bulbs peter out...for xmas LED marquee lights are on his "wish list"...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
> > nancy young wrote:

> >> Sounds like even if you put a tag on the picture, you
> >> can't stop someone from changing it, I guess.

> > Sounds like only I can change a tag here.
> >
> > Nancy..I saw the "penis something" tag and once I learned how to change,
> > I changed it to "red potato"
> >
> > I just now changed it to "tiny red potato". If you want a different
> > tag, just let me know. I have this info but I would never abuse it.
> >
> > I've made a few changes and it appears that whoever did the first
> > changes also doesn't know how to change an already tagged picture. So
> > far, my 3 changes haven't been changed.

> I bet you didn't change the one I put on yours)

I haven't bothered to change it but I can if you would like or don't
believe I can. Just say the word and I'll change it .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:
> > Nancy Young wrote:
> >
> >> http://tinypic.com/r/2qxbwgy/9
> >>

> >> I'm sure there are more down there but this one was peeking
> >> out. I'll wait a bit until they're larger, not much larger,
> >> I hope. Then I'll dig around.

> > Nancy, some wag altered the tag with a rude word, better check it :-|

> yeah we know it was you

I would never stoop to such rube - like and cheap chicanery, and besides I'm fond of Nancy*...

*she is one of a select rfc group, one cannot apply to join, they must be ASKED...once in, pre - approval is guaranteed...!!!

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Greatest! wrote:
> tert in seattle wrote:
>
>> thanks for the entertainment everyone
>>
>> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
>> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

> BTW Steve's drag moniker is "Francesca Neptune". Originally the "Neptune" was a more complicated Eye - talian name, but he bowdlerized it to a shorter style so as it would look snappier on the marquee* of the drag stripper club at which he performs, "Madame Sin's Grab 'n Go"...
>
> *Steve's name is spelled out in lights but sometimes the light bulbs peter out...for xmas LED marquee lights are on his "wish list"...

found it!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29et...9#.V5eoxaLGpTc

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:30:04 UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
> thanks for the entertainment everyone
>
> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

Well, we definitely need a break, tort, I for one are fatigued by looking at Debbie Washerwoman Schultz's tired 1984 hair - do ...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:

> >> Why would it be Sheldon or Tert? Sheldon certainly never added the nasty
> >> tag he got.

> > I most heartily concur, Ms. O...they'd never stoop to such dinky rubbish.

> I have high standards for my crude humor!

Not as lofty as Adam Qwerman's standards...!!!

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> can you fix this one? I wanted to put "potatoe"
>
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=117z...9#.V5el86LGpTd

Try the link above again and see if I changed it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Ophelia wrote:

>> > Sounds like only I can change a tag here.
>> >
>> > Nancy..I saw the "penis something" tag and once I learned how to
>> > change,
>> > I changed it to "red potato"
>> >
>> > I just now changed it to "tiny red potato". If you want a different
>> > tag, just let me know. I have this info but I would never abuse it.
>> >
>> > I've made a few changes and it appears that whoever did the first
>> > changes also doesn't know how to change an already tagged picture. So
>> > far, my 3 changes haven't been changed.

>> I bet you didn't change the one I put on yours)

> I haven't bothered to change it but I can if you would like or don't
> believe I can. Just say the word and I'll change it .

You said you liked it!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> tert in seattle wrote:
> >
> > can you fix this one? I wanted to put "potatoe"
> >
> > http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=117z...9#.V5el86LGpTd

> Try the link above again and see if I changed it.

Yup, it's changed to "potatoe"

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:30:04 UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
> thanks for the entertainment everyone
>
> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

Here is another fresh spritz 'o fun, I'd say it beats obsessing about "Where does Julie live?" :

"Amazon Customer Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used ...., July 26, 2016

By Gregory M

Verified Purchase (What's this?)

This review is from: Murray and Lanman Florida Water, 7.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)

A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used to buy this at Walgreen's or CVS in the "hispanic" section, but I haven't seen if for several years. Found it on Amazon, ordered a few bottles, and I am enjoying it during the hot Chicago summer. Very citrusy and cooling, I keep some in the fridge in a plastic spray bottle and just spritz it on, and it actually makes me feel a few degrees cooler, not to say cleaner. As it is not a "heavy" scent, you can use a lot and it's not overpowering. Enjoying my "Florida Water Experience"...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Greatest! wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:30:04 UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
>> thanks for the entertainment everyone
>>
>> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
>> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

> Well, we definitely need a break, tort, I for one are fatigued by looking at Debbie Washerwoman Schultz's tired 1984 hair - do ...

it may be time for your nap ... !!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Greatest! wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>
>> tert in seattle wrote:
>> >
>> > can you fix this one? I wanted to put "potatoe"
>> >
>> > http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=117z...9#.V5el86LGpTd

>> Try the link above again and see if I changed it.

> Yup, it's changed to "potatoe"

nice work but I wanted the "anatomically incorrect" tags to stay

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:31:34 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
> > I just now changed it to "tiny red potato". If you want a different
> > tag, just let me know. I have this info but I would never abuse it.

> OK, Spiderman.
>
> -sw

Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
do this? ;0
Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Greatest! wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:30:04 UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
>> thanks for the entertainment everyone
>>
>> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
>> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

> Here is another fresh spritz 'o fun, I'd say it beats obsessing about "Where does Julie live?" :
>
> "Amazon Customer Review
>
> 5.0 out of 5 stars A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used ..., July 26, 2016
>
> By Gregory M
>
> Verified Purchase (What's this?)
>
> This review is from: Murray and Lanman Florida Water, 7.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
>
> ???A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used to buy this at Walgreen's or CVS in the "hispanic" section, but I haven't seen if for several years. Found it on Amazon, ordered a few bottles, and I am enjoying it during the hot Chicago summer. Very citrusy and cooling, I keep some in the fridge in a plastic spray bottle and just spritz it on, and it actually makes me feel a few degrees cooler, not to say cleaner. As it is not a "heavy" scent, you can use a lot and it's not overpowering. Enjoying my "Florida Water Experience"...!!!???

I use this thing called "sweat"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message ...
> > Ophelia wrote:
> >> I bet you didn't change the one I put on yours)

> > I haven't bothered to change it but I can if you would like or don't
> > believe I can. Just say the word and I'll change it .

> You said you liked it!

You tagged it "lovely ferret" I think. That's fine with me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:30:04 UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
> >> thanks for the entertainment everyone
> >>
> >> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
> >> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

> > Here is another fresh spritz 'o fun, I'd say it beats obsessing about "Where does Julie live?" :
> >
> > "Amazon Customer Review
> >
> > 5.0 out of 5 stars A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used ..., July 26, 2016
> >
> > By Gregory M
> >
> > Verified Purchase (What's this?)
> >
> > This review is from: Murray and Lanman Florida Water, 7.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
> >
> > ???A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used to buy this at Walgreen's or CVS in the "hispanic" section, but I haven't seen if for several years. Found it on Amazon, ordered a few bottles, and I am enjoying it during the hot Chicago summer. Very citrusy and cooling, I keep some in the fridge in a plastic spray bottle and just spritz it on, and it actually makes me feel a few degrees cooler, not to say cleaner. As it is not a "heavy" scent, you can use a lot and it's not overpowering. Enjoying my "Florida Water Experience"...!!!???
> >

> I use this thing called "sweat"

Gotta stay cool on the "L"...

PS: please go to Amazon and "vote" for my above review!

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:30:04 UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
> >> thanks for the entertainment everyone
> >>
> >> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
> >> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

> > Well, we definitely need a break, tort, I for one are fatigued by looking at Debbie Washerwoman Schultz's tired 1984 hair - do ...

> it may be time for your nap ... !!

Yeah, until the day after the first Tuesday in November...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:31:50 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:31:34 -0400, Gary wrote:
> >
> > > I just now changed it to "tiny red potato". If you want a different
> > > tag, just let me know. I have this info but I would never abuse it.

> > OK, Spiderman.
> >
> > -sw

> Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
> though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
> do this? ;0

I'd like to see Tinypic taken down as much as the next guy but I doubt that you hold the key to this. I encourage you to try though. Good luck!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:29:17 AM UTC-10, The Greatest! wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:30:04 UTC-5, tert in seattle wrote:
> > thanks for the entertainment everyone
> >
> > from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
> > a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

> Here is another fresh spritz 'o fun, I'd say it beats obsessing about "Where does Julie live?" :
>
> "Amazon Customer Review
>
> 5.0 out of 5 stars A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used ...., July 26, 2016
>
> By Gregory M
>
> Verified Purchase (What's this?)
>
> This review is from: Murray and Lanman Florida Water, 7.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
>
> A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used to buy this at Walgreen's or CVS in the "hispanic" section, but I haven't seen if for several years. Found it on Amazon, ordered a few bottles, and I am enjoying it during the hot Chicago summer. Very citrusy and cooling, I keep some in the fridge in a plastic spray bottle and just spritz it on, and it actually makes me feel a few degrees cooler, not to say cleaner. As it is not a "heavy" scent, you can use a lot and it's not overpowering. Enjoying my "Florida Water Experience"...!!!
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

Holy smokes - I have had some experience with Florida water. It was an ordeal. It's undrinkable and taking a shower nearly made me toss my vittles. It smells like sulfur laden swamp water. I can't believe they make coffee using that water. They even served it straight from the tap in restaurants. The locals think it's fine so I guess I can't complain. Hee hee.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Ophelia wrote:

>> > I haven't bothered to change it but I can if you would like or don't
>> > believe I can. Just say the word and I'll change it .

>> You said you liked it!

> You tagged it "lovely ferret" I think. That's fine with me.

How very kind. Forget it, Gary.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:31:50 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>> > OK, Spiderman.
>> >
>> > -sw

>> Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
>> though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
>> do this? ;0

> I'd like to see Tinypic taken down as much as the next guy but I doubt
> that you hold the key to this. I encourage you to try though. Good luck!

Ahh But Gary has power at last !! LOL

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:
> > tert in seattle wrote:
> >
> >> thanks for the entertainment everyone
> >>
> >> from Grog Marrow's colorful imagery to Gary's hacker-fu, this has been
> >> a welcome departure from the usual r.f.c drudgery and despair !

> > BTW Steve's drag moniker is "Francesca Neptune". Originally the "Neptune" was a more complicated Eye - talian name, but he bowdlerized it to a shorter style so as it would look snappier on the marquee* of the drag stripper club at which he performs, "Madame Sin's Grab 'n Go"...
> >
> > *Steve's name is spelled out in lights but sometimes the light bulbs peter out...for xmas LED marquee lights are on his "wish list"...

> found it!
>
> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29et...9#.V5eoxaLGpTc

How say you, Steve? I sure hope this is all joking. Or is it? If true,
it's pretty disturbing to me but no worries, I accept it if so. WTH .
Is Greg outing you?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 12:45:33 PM UTC-6, The Greatest! wrote:
> tert in seattle wrote:
>
> > The Greatest! wrote:

> > > Here is another fresh spritz 'o fun, I'd say it beats obsessing about "Where does Julie live?" :
> > >
> > > "Amazon Customer Review
> > >
> > > 5.0 out of 5 stars A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used ..., July 26, 2016
> > >
> > > By Gregory M
> > >
> > > Verified Purchase (What's this?)
> > >
> > > This review is from: Murray and Lanman Florida Water, 7.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
> > >
> > > ???A perfectly refreshing facial and body splash. I used to buy this at Walgreen's or CVS in the "hispanic" section, but I haven't seen if for several years. Found it on Amazon, ordered a few bottles, and I am enjoying it during the hot Chicago summer. Very citrusy and cooling, I keep some in the fridge in a plastic spray bottle and just spritz it on, and it actually makes me feel a few degrees cooler, not to say cleaner. As it is not a "heavy" scent, you can use a lot and it's not overpowering. Enjoying my "Florida Water Experience"...!!!???
> > >

> > I use this thing called "sweat"

> Gotta stay cool on the "L"...
>
> PS: please go to Amazon and "vote" for my above review!
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

Please let us know where we can "vote you off the island". It would be most useful.
===

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 9:48:18 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:
> "dsi1" <dsi1yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
> >> though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
> >> do this? ;0

> > I'd like to see Tinypic taken down as much as the next guy but I doubt
> > that you hold the key to this. I encourage you to try though. Good luck!
> >

> Ahh But Gary has power at last !! LOL
>

> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Yesss. Everything is going as planned.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 8:31:50 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> > Sqwertz wrote:

> > > OK, Spiderman.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
> > though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
> > do this? ;0

> I'd like to see Tinypic taken down as much as the next guy but I doubt that you hold the key to this. I encourage you to try though. Good luck!

I have no dream that I'm the only one that's figured this out. Just in
this ng so far. I can change tags but it's a quick win and I'll forget
all about it next week. Smartass's steve and marty though are meanwhile
annoyed that I figured it out and they haven't. LOL LOL LOL Those
slow learners. Dumbasses that think they know it all. It's a minor but
fun victory. :-D

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, 26 July 2016 15:18:33 UTC-5, Roy wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 12:45:33 PM UTC-6, The Greatest! wrote:
> > tert in seattle wrote:

> > > I use this thing called "sweat"

> > Gotta stay cool on the "L"...
> >
> > PS: please go to Amazon and "vote" for my above review!
> >

> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Please let us know where we can "vote you off the island". It would be most useful.
> ===

REDRUM

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "dsi1" > wrote in message

> >> Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
> >> though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
> >> do this? ;0

> > I'd like to see Tinypic taken down as much as the next guy but I doubt
> > that you hold the key to this. I encourage you to try though. Good luck!
> >

> Ahh But Gary has power at last !! LOL

Just the so called "15 minutes of fame" No big deal.
Will be old news by tomorrow.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote:

> The Greatest! wrote:
> > Gary wrote:

> >> Try the link above again and see if I changed it.

> > Yup, it's changed to "potatoe"

> nice work but I wanted the "anatomically incorrect" tags to stay

Ok...check it now
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=117z...9#.V5el86LGpTd

I made the tag correction but now Tiny Pic is doing a redirect thing
again. You click on that link and that's not what you see. Somewhere in
there is your picture with the new tag.

It now says "anatomically incorrect potatoe"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:39:24 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Everyone should tag their pictures. Seems that it will cut out all
>changes unless *I* decide to do that. But I'm not that way...In the past
>3-4 days, I've learned it all.

The obvious solution would be to not use tinypic, there's nothing
particularly good about it and there's many other (much better)
alternatives.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:47:59 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

> "dsi1" > wrote in message

> >> Be nice and I'll tell you how to do it, maybe. Won't tell on usenet
> >> though. Can you imagine the total tinypic chaos if everyone knew how to
> >> do this? ;0

> > I'd like to see Tinypic taken down as much as the next guy but I doubt
> > that you hold the key to this. I encourage you to try though. Good luck!
> >

> Ahh But Gary has power at last !! LOL

And he's telling Squertz his secret. JC!

--

sf