Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Licorice was Video: Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich

MartyB, no, I meant like the cupcake papers...like Reese's peanut butter cups. What
does one call that, anyway? Corrugated doesn't seem right.

N.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/10/2016 7:35 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
> MartyB, no, I meant like the cupcake papers...like Reese's peanut butter cups. What
> does one call that, anyway? Corrugated doesn't seem right.

Pleated?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/10/2016 4:48 PM, nancy young wrote:
> On 6/10/2016 7:35 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
>> MartyB, no, I meant like the cupcake papers...like Reese's peanut
>> butter cups. What
>> does one call that, anyway? Corrugated doesn't seem right.

> Pleated?
>
> nancy

ruffled.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Taxed and Spent" > wrote in message
> On 6/10/2016 4:48 PM, nancy young wrote:
>> On 6/10/2016 7:35 PM, Nancy2 wrote:
>>> MartyB, no, I meant like the cupcake papers...like Reese's peanut
>>> butter cups. What
>>> does one call that, anyway? Corrugated doesn't seem right.

>> Pleated?
>>
>> nancy
>>

> ruffled.

Corrugated sounded pretty good to me <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:
>Taxed and Spent wrote:
>>nancy young wrote:

>>> Pleated?

>> ruffled.

>Corrugated sounded pretty good to me <g>

Fluted.
http://www.papermart.com/white-paper...-cups/id=51443

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/11/2016 9:19 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>> Taxed and Spent wrote:

>>> ruffled.

>> Corrugated sounded pretty good to me <g>

> Fluted.
> http://www.papermart.com/white-paper...-cups/id=51443

Scary - that's _twice_ this week I've agreed with Sheldon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Nancy2 > wrote:

> IMO, Valomilk cups weren't as good as those small cupcake-shaped milk
> chocolate cups with marshmallow filling. They had zig-zag sides, were about
> half (horizontally) the height of a regular cupcake, and came individually
> packaged in clear cellophane wrappers. Even my old-time candy source
> can't tell me what the name of them was. ;-((

Probably not Boyer's Mallo Cups. I thought I'd throw it out though.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy, thanks,,,pleated is perfect. Being a sewing person, I should have thought of
that. ;-))

N.