FoodBanter.com

-   -   If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35 (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/436878-if-meat-eaters-acted.html)

Ophelia[_14_] 18-05-2016 02:57 PM

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_...ature=youtu.be

;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Bruce[_28_] 18-05-2016 11:12 PM

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35

In article >,
says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_...ature=youtu.be

> ;-)

Lol. You can tell he's really a vegan though. He has the gentle, non-
aggressive voice of a non meat eater :)

Ophelia[_14_] 19-05-2016 10:29 AM

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35

"Bruce" > wrote in message
T...
> In article >,
> says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_...ature=youtu.be

>> ;-)

> Lol. You can tell he's really a vegan though. He has the gentle, non-
> aggressive voice of a non meat eater :)

Duhhhhh ;-)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Bruce[_28_] 19-05-2016 11:17 AM

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35

In article >,
says...

> "Bruce" > wrote in message
> T...
> > In article >,

> > says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_...ature=youtu.be

> >> ;-)

> > Lol. You can tell he's really a vegan though. He has the gentle, non-
> > aggressive voice of a non meat eater :)

> Duhhhhh ;-)

Oh, you noticed that too :)

Ophelia[_14_] 19-05-2016 11:45 AM

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35

"Bruce" > wrote in message
T...
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> "Bruce" > wrote in message
>> T...
>> > In article >,

>> > says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_...ature=youtu.be

>> > Lol. You can tell he's really a vegan though. He has the gentle, non-
>> > aggressive voice of a non meat eater :)

>> Duhhhhh ;-)

> Oh, you noticed that too :)

Well, he was rather OTT dontchathink?

I found him really funny. Made me think of you ...

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Bruce[_28_] 19-05-2016 12:12 PM

If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35

In article >,
says...

> "Bruce" > wrote in message
> T...
> > In article >,

> > says...
> >>
> >> "Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> T...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_...ature=youtu.be

> >> Duhhhhh ;-)

> > Oh, you noticed that too :)

> Well, he was rather OTT dontchathink?
>
> I found him really funny. Made me think of you ...

lol