General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 08-04-2016, 04:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,677
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

You can't BUY an invitation to meet and speak with the Pope!!

:-)

John Kuthe...

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 05:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 773
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:23:58 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
You can't BUY an invitation to meet and speak with the Pope!!

It's still an uphill fight. On Thursday evening I was elected as a
Sanders delegate to the MO-1st Congressional District caucus, where
we'll decide on delegates to the Democratic National Convention. Not
much chance I'll get picked for that, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I went to the last caucus thinking that you had to pre-register to be a delegate, but that had been changed, so I ran, gave a speech, and was
elected the sole male delegate from our township (2 women were also
selected).

It really is huge though, that Bernie will be meeting with the Pope two
days before the New York Primary. The joke is that the Pope wanted to
meet with Hillary too, but that the Vatican couldn't afford her speaking
fees.

:-)

John Kuthe...


--Bryan
  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 05:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,677
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:09:35 AM UTC-5, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:23:58 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
You can't BUY an invitation to meet and speak with the Pope!!

It's still an uphill fight. On Thursday evening I was elected as a
Sanders delegate to the MO-1st Congressional District caucus, where
we'll decide on delegates to the Democratic National Convention. Not
much chance I'll get picked for that, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I went to the last caucus thinking that you had to pre-register to be a delegate, but that had been changed, so I ran, gave a speech, and was
elected the sole male delegate from our township (2 women were also
selected).

It really is huge though, that Bernie will be meeting with the Pope two
days before the New York Primary. The joke is that the Pope wanted to
meet with Hillary too, but that the Vatican couldn't afford her speaking
fees.

:-)

John Kuthe...


--Bryan


You believe that? Gullible! Shillary has nothing valuable to say on Pope Francis' quorum of world leaders. That's just a cute but specious Facebook meme someone created.

And I love how you turned this discussion around to brag about YOU and how cool YOU are! Typical Bryan's Narcissistic Personality Disorder!! Like Drumpf (his real name!)

John Kuthe...
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 05:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 773
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:25:33 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:09:35 AM UTC-5, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:23:58 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
You can't BUY an invitation to meet and speak with the Pope!!

It's still an uphill fight. On Thursday evening I was elected as a
Sanders delegate to the MO-1st Congressional District caucus, where
we'll decide on delegates to the Democratic National Convention. Not
much chance I'll get picked for that, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I went to the last caucus thinking that you had to pre-register to be a delegate, but that had been changed, so I ran, gave a speech, and was
elected the sole male delegate from our township (2 women were also
selected).

It really is huge though, that Bernie will be meeting with the Pope two
days before the New York Primary. The joke is that the Pope wanted to
meet with Hillary too, but that the Vatican couldn't afford her speaking
fees.

:-)

John Kuthe...


--Bryan


You believe that? Gullible! Shillary has nothing valuable to say on Pope Francis' quorum of world leaders. That's just a cute but specious Facebook meme someone created.


Didn't you read the words? I wrote, "The joke is."

And I love how you turned this discussion around to brag about YOU and how cool YOU are! Typical Bryan's Narcissistic Personality Disorder!! Like Drumpf (his real name!)


Did you even attend your ward/township caucus on Thursday?

John Kuthe...


--Bryan
  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 06:16 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,677
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:51:48 AM UTC-5, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:25:33 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:09:35 AM UTC-5, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:23:58 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
You can't BUY an invitation to meet and speak with the Pope!!

It's still an uphill fight. On Thursday evening I was elected as a
Sanders delegate to the MO-1st Congressional District caucus, where
we'll decide on delegates to the Democratic National Convention. Not
much chance I'll get picked for that, but I'm going to give it a shot..

I went to the last caucus thinking that you had to pre-register to be a delegate, but that had been changed, so I ran, gave a speech, and was
elected the sole male delegate from our township (2 women were also
selected).

It really is huge though, that Bernie will be meeting with the Pope two
days before the New York Primary. The joke is that the Pope wanted to
meet with Hillary too, but that the Vatican couldn't afford her speaking
fees.

:-)

John Kuthe...

--Bryan


You believe that? Gullible! Shillary has nothing valuable to say on Pope Francis' quorum of world leaders. That's just a cute but specious Facebook meme someone created.


Didn't you read the words? I wrote, "The joke is."


Oops, my error. I missed that.


And I love how you turned this discussion around to brag about YOU and how cool YOU are! Typical Bryan's Narcissistic Personality Disorder!! Like Drumpf (his real name!)


Did you even attend your ward/township caucus on Thursday?


No I did not. You are evidently much cooler than I am. Congratulations, your Narcissistic Personality Disorder addled mind much feel much better knowing that! I am contributing quite a bit to Bernie Sanders' campaign finacially (BernieSanders.com), informally publicizing a lot and that's about it. I know where my talents lie and most importantly where my liabilities lie. I'm not trying to make myself famous in this election, as many are, including YOU!

John Kuthe...


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 06:26 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 33,326
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THEELECTION!!

On 4/9/2016 10:51 AM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
Did you even attend your ward/township caucus on Thursday?


Did you eat shit before it?
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 06:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 340
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THEELECTION!!

On 4/9/2016 11:16 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
I'm not trying to make myself famous in this election, as many are, including YOU!


Yer about as nutty as a Stuckey's pecan log!
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 07:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,677
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 12:44:01 PM UTC-5, carnal asada wrote:
On 4/9/2016 11:16 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
I'm not trying to make myself famous in this election, as many are, including YOU!


Yer about as nutty as a Stuckey's pecan log!


Funny, only me and Bryan are maing any good sense in this discussion thread to far! All the rest of you SOCK PUPPET wannabes are drifting off into childish personal attacks!! :-( Speaks sadly to the intellect of the general populace!

John Kuthe...
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 08:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 340
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THEELECTION!!

On 4/9/2016 12:21 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 12:44:01 PM UTC-5, carnal asada wrote:
On 4/9/2016 11:16 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
I'm not trying to make myself famous in this election, as many are, including YOU!


Yer about as nutty as a Stuckey's pecan log!


Funny, only me and Bryan are maing any good sense in this discussion thread to far!


Fractured grammar aside...Huhnh?


All the rest of you SOCK PUPPET wannabes are drifting off into childish personal attacks!! :-(


:-))))

Speaks sadly to the intellect of the general populace!

John Kuthe...


Says the guy voting to destroy capitalism...

  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 09:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 773
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 12:16:42 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:51:48 AM UTC-5, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:25:33 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 11:09:35 AM UTC-5, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 10:23:58 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
You can't BUY an invitation to meet and speak with the Pope!!

It's still an uphill fight. On Thursday evening I was elected as a
Sanders delegate to the MO-1st Congressional District caucus, where
we'll decide on delegates to the Democratic National Convention. Not
much chance I'll get picked for that, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I went to the last caucus thinking that you had to pre-register to be a delegate, but that had been changed, so I ran, gave a speech, and was
elected the sole male delegate from our township (2 women were also
selected).

It really is huge though, that Bernie will be meeting with the Pope two
days before the New York Primary. The joke is that the Pope wanted to
meet with Hillary too, but that the Vatican couldn't afford her speaking
fees.

:-)

John Kuthe...

--Bryan

You believe that? Gullible! Shillary has nothing valuable to say on Pope Francis' quorum of world leaders. That's just a cute but specious Facebook meme someone created.


Didn't you read the words? I wrote, "The joke is."


Oops, my error. I missed that.


And I love how you turned this discussion around to brag about YOU and how cool YOU are! Typical Bryan's Narcissistic Personality Disorder!! Like Drumpf (his real name!)


Did you even attend your ward/township caucus on Thursday?


No I did not. You are evidently much cooler than I am. Congratulations, your Narcissistic Personality Disorder addled mind much feel much better knowing that! I am contributing quite a bit to Bernie Sanders' campaign finacially (BernieSanders.com), informally publicizing a lot and that's about it. I know where my talents lie and most importantly where my liabilities lie. I'm not trying to make myself famous in this election, as many are, including YOU!

Is is true that folks find you creepy, so you're best contributing
financially, but you still should have attended the caucus. This is
another meme that's amusing.

https://www.facebook.com/17191093683...254081398423/?

John Kuthe...


--Bryan


  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 09:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,677
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 2:27:19 PM UTC-5, carnal asada wrote:
On 4/9/2016 12:21 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
On Saturday, April 9, 2016 at 12:44:01 PM UTC-5, carnal asada wrote:
On 4/9/2016 11:16 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
I'm not trying to make myself famous in this election, as many are, including YOU!

Yer about as nutty as a Stuckey's pecan log!


Funny, only me and Bryan are maing any good sense in this discussion thread to far!


Fractured grammar aside...Huhnh?


All the rest of you SOCK PUPPET wannabes are drifting off into childish personal attacks!! :-(


:-))))

Speaks sadly to the intellect of the general populace!

John Kuthe...


Says the guy voting to destroy capitalism...


Capitalism is good, but best when well regulated. Otherwise you get the crap we have today, with all the wealth ending uo in the hands of the precious few at the expense of the impoverished very many!! Tricle down economichs never trickles down, it just accumulates in the secret tax haven bank accounts of the very VERY wealthy! And their greed has no limits!

The U.S. had one Great Depression, when some very well thought out regulations went into place (like Glass-Steagal), which kept capitalism safe from itself for years. But over the past 30 or 40 years, that's gone to shit! Necessitating Bernie Sanders' Political Revolution!!

John Kuthe...
  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 09-04-2016, 09:29 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 340
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THEELECTION!!

On 4/9/2016 2:17 PM, John Kuthe wrote:


Speaks sadly to the intellect of the general populace!

John Kuthe...


Says the guy voting to destroy capitalism...


Capitalism is good, but best when well regulated.


It already is, how do you think we ended up with a globally highest 39%
effective corporate tax rate?

Otherwise you get the crap we have today, with all the wealth ending uo in the hands of the precious few at the
expense of the impoverished very many!!


Cluebat - that's no different then commie regimes like Cuber.

Oh well...it is...there only a very few get to be "rich", not millions
like in the USA!


Tricle down economichs never trickles down,


Of course it does.

Money is not static, it has a velocity and it is spent, and invested
regularly.

it just accumulates in the secret tax haven bank accounts of the very VERY wealthy!


Yeah?

And just what does it do there?

Grow mold?

And their greed has no limits!


Boo ****ing hoo!

Neither does Bwyan's pussy obsession, or your fruitless quest for nookie.

The U.S. had one Great Depression,


Which FDR prolonged for over 7 years!

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FD...epression-5409


Two UCLA economists say they have figured out why the Great Depression
dragged on for almost 15 years, and they blame a suspect previously
thought to be beyond reproach: President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

After scrutinizing Roosevelt's record for four years, Harold L. Cole and
Lee E. Ohanian conclude in a new study that New Deal policies signed
into law 71 years ago thwarted economic recovery for seven long years.

when some very well thought out regulations went into place (like Glass-Steagal),


Non sequitur - did NOTHING to address credit derivative pooled risk.


which kept capitalism safe from itself for years.


Ripe BULLSHIT!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ng-do-financi/

What is Glass-Steagall?

Itís the Depression-era bank regulation that kept different types of
financial institutions separate; then-President Bill Clinton signed
legislation reversing it in 1999.

Some Glass-Steagall supporters argue that its demise led to the 2007
financial crisis, and some Democrats have put a good amount of effort
into restoring it -- such as presidential candidates Martin OíMalley and
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

But Hillary Clinton won't pledge to reinstate Glass-Steagall if she
becomes president. And Bill Clinton says criticism over the lawís repeal
is unfounded.

"Look at all the grief I got for signing the bill that ended
Glass-Steagall," Bill Clinton said in an interview with Inc. magazine
for its September issue. "There's not a single, solitary example that it
had anything to do with the financial crash."

Given the significant attention on Glass-Steagall among Democrats, we
wondered if itís true that it didnít have "anything to do with the
financial crash."

Our research shows the lawís demise was part of a broad deregulatory
push that greatly contributed to the financial crisis. But Clinton has a
point that a direct line from the 1999 repeal to the market crash in
2007-08 is hard to identify.

Itís safe to say, though, that there is not a prominent group of
economists who argue "but for the 1999 repeal of Glass-Steagall, the
crisis would not have happened."


But over the past 30 or 40 years, that's gone to shit! Necessitating Bernie Sanders' Political Revolution!!

John Kuthe...


You and your greedy little sucker-generation do-nothings will find your
entire universe comes crashing down on your pointy little statist heads.

It's hard to explain to a STUPID person why they're so STUPID.

But trust me, you truly are.


  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 11-04-2016, 02:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,238
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!


Is it confirmed he will meet with the Pope? I understood he requested an invitation
to visit the Vatican, which was then extended by the Vatican, but there was no guarantee
he would get an audience with the Pope.

(I hope all you Bernie fans will enjoy your new taxes so everything will be FREE, FREE, FREE!)

N.

  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 11-04-2016, 02:46 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,677
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THE ELECTION!!

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 8:07:50 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:
Is it confirmed he will meet with the Pope? I understood he requested an invitation
to visit the Vatican, which was then extended by the Vatican, but there was no guarantee
he would get an audience with the Pope.

(I hope all you Bernie fans will enjoy your new taxes so everything will be FREE, FREE, FREE!)

N.


Well hell *I* don't want to go back to college again! Damn! 3 Bachelor's Degrees is exhausting! Fre healthcare as a right? HELL YEAH!! And I'm a nurse! I;m working part time pediatric home nursing right now. I'll still have my job. My kid's on Medicaid.

John Kuthe...
  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 11-04-2016, 05:04 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 33,326
Default OT Pope Francis' invitation to Bernie Sanders just WON HIM THEELECTION!!

On 4/10/2016 7:46 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
My kid's on Medicaid.

John Kuthe...



Believable.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bernie Sanders is cleaning up in Washington state caucuses! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 61 31-03-2016 04:55 PM
Bernie Sanders is cleaning up in Washington state caucuses! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 1 27-03-2016 05:02 PM
Grape Sanders Intro Zed Frehley[_3_] General Cooking 2 24-09-2015 07:32 PM
The Talmud, Wall Street, & Bernie The Goniff [email protected] General Cooking 1 19-12-2008 06:41 AM
Hillary Clinton Election Fraud, Perjury and Federal Election LawViolations GopherGnome General Cooking 1 16-01-2008 04:37 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017