Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Humane anti-cockroaches.

We sell a product that prevents cockroaches from entering kitchens, etc. Our little plastic containers create a circular exclusion zone for roaches of about 6' radius. We are looking for importers / distributors in any country or territory... Please contact us at Thanks! Advanced Organic Pest Control, LLC