Old 27-03-2016, 04:07 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bernie Sanders is cleaning up in Washington state caucuses!

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at all for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster. And
most of my friends are older than me. So...

Old 27-03-2016, 08:43 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:07:32 -0700, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at all for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster. And
most of my friends are older than me. So...

I bet that not so young people with above average intelligence also
tend to vote for Sanders.

--
Bruce
Old 27-03-2016, 03:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at all
for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster. And
most of my friends are older than me. So...

I bet that not so young people with above average intelligence also
tend to vote for Sanders.

According to what I have seen, this is true.

Old 27-03-2016, 04:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at all
for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster. And
most of my friends are older than me. So...

I bet that not so young people with above average intelligence also
tend to vote for Sanders.

According to what I have seen, this is true.

Because what you've seen is YUGE amounts of Mainstream Media PROPAGANGA!! Mainstream Media is shilling like crazy for the interests of our Owners!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E

John Kuthe...
Old 27-03-2016, 05:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/26/2016 9:07 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at all
for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster.
And most of my friends are older than me. So...

So you're old enough not to be terminally gullible, aren't you?

Where does his "free" college come from?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...trated-cartoon

Old 27-03-2016, 05:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at all for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster. And
most of my friends are older than me. So...

I bet that not so young people with above average intelligence also
tend to vote for Sanders.

You bet WRONG!

Only delusional morons are for Sanders.

Now **** off back to your own backwater, Auztard!

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...trated-cartoon
Old 27-03-2016, 05:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at
all for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a
youngster. And
most of my friends are older than me. So...

I bet that not so young people with above average intelligence also
tend to vote for Sanders.

According to what I have seen, this is true.

You wouldn't know intelligence if it walked up and bit your ass.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...trated-cartoon
Old 27-03-2016, 05:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/27/2016 9:01 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
Mainstream Media is shilling like crazy for the interests of our Owners!!

For Billary?

Well no ****ing DUH!

They hid the Dem debates and genuflect to the serial liar.

You IDIOT!

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...nk-for-clinton

http://dailysurge.com/2015/08/eviden...k-for-hillary/

One of Hillary Clinton’s private emails that was released Friday reveals
that, as Secretary of State, an NBC source leaked possible questions to
Clinton’s staff ahead of an appearance on Meet the Press.

“You probably already know this, but I just heard from a friend who is
wired at Meet the Press that David Gregory will ask you about David
Maziar, the Newsweek journalist arrested in Iran,” Clinton staffer Lissa
Muscatine wrote in aJuly 2009 email, with the subject line “heads up.”

Heads up - pic.twitter.com/AOiJw6c5Sz

— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) July 31, 2015

Gregory asked Clinton several questions about Iran and about two
journalists being held by North Korea, but never asked about her about
Maziar Bahari, a journalist who covered Iran for more than a decade for
Newsweek until Iranian intelligence officers accused him of being a CIA
spy and arrested him, during that edition of Meet the Press.

That might because Clinton brought up Iran’s treatment of the press on
her own.

“But clearly, we would hope better for the Iranian people. We would hope
that there is more openness, that peaceful demonstrations are respected,
that press freedom is respected,” she said.

The mainstream media is notorious when it comes to hitting Republicans
with tough questions, but Democrats, as we can now see, are given the
questions in advance of the test.

Who would ever think that the media was in the tank for Hillary?
Old 27-03-2016, 06:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:04:30 -0600, anomaly wrote:

Where does his "free" college come from?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...trated-cartoon

From taxes, you fool. Starting with taxing every share traded on Wall
Street and making the rich pay their fair share. Virtually free
doesn't mean entirely free. He just wants to roll back the cost of
state run colleges and universities to the reasonable ratios they were
back in the '60's & '70s. Only brainwashed fidiots like you can't
understand why that's a good thing.

--

sf
Old 27-03-2016, 06:55 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3/27/2016 11:24 AM, sf wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:04:30 -0600, anomaly wrote:

Where does his "free" college come from?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...trated-cartoon

From taxes, you fool.

BULLSHIT!

That's income CONFISCATION!

Starting with taxing every share traded on Wall
Street and making the rich pay their fair share.

Now what will the incremental cost of that do to every pension fund in
this nation which invests in stocks?

Virtually free
doesn't mean entirely free.

Bullshit LIE!

http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2016/...e-will-it-work

The Most-College-Educated Countries Don’t Necessarily Have Free Tuition

South Korea
Japan
Canada

Andrew Kelly, a prominent critic of the idea at the conservative
American Enterprise Institute, has written that capping tuition at zero
"limits college spending to whatever the public is willing to invest.
But it does not change the cost of college, or what institutions
actually spend per student. If the past is any guide, that cost will
continue to grow, and an influx of federal money may lead profligate
administrators to spend even more. Enrollments will also increase,
further multiplying the cost of free college."

He just wants to roll back the cost of
state run colleges and universities to the reasonable ratios they were
back in the '60's & '70s.

As if there hasn't been inflation in EVERY measurable component of a
college since then - wages, physical plant, energy, tenure, course
material, EVERYTHING!!!

Only brainwashed fidiots like you can't
understand why that's a good thing.

Only a total MORON would think we can roll ANYTHING back to 1960 in this
nation!

Old 27-03-2016, 07:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 11:56:00 AM UTC-6, anomaly wrote:
On 3/27/2016 11:24 AM, sf wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:04:30 -0600, anomaly wrote:

Where does his "free" college come from?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...trated-cartoon

From taxes, you fool.

[...]

What do you think taxes are? Sharing the wealth! Greedy egocentric ****!

John Kuthe...
Old 28-03-2016, 12:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

"Nancy2" wrote in message

Yes, I am sure all those youngsters voting for him won't object at
all
for
higher taxes to pay for Trump's youngest to go to college.

N.

Youngsters? I'm 56 and I wouldn't consider myself to be a youngster.
And
most of my friends are older than me. So...

I bet that not so young people with above average intelligence also
tend to vote for Sanders.

According to what I have seen, this is true.

Because what you've seen is YUGE amounts of Mainstream Media PROPAGANGA!!
Mainstream Media is shilling like crazy for the interests of our Owners!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_62s9RW9E

John Kuthe...

No. I mean that the Sanders supporters I know are very intelligent.

Old 28-03-2016, 01:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 5:12:15 PM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
No. I mean that the Sanders supporters I know are very intelligent.

Thank you! :-)

John Kuthe...

Old 28-03-2016, 01:43 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 17:25:28 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
wrote:

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 5:12:15 PM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
No. I mean that the Sanders supporters I know are very intelligent.

Thank you! :-)

You already knew that. You're extremely intelligent and a Registered
Nurse to boot!

--
Bruce
Old 28-03-2016, 01:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 5:12:15 PM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
No. I mean that the Sanders supporters I know are very intelligent.

Thank you! :-)

You already knew that. You're extremely intelligent and a Registered
Nurse to boot!

--
Bruce

I know. For years people have remembered that I was a very smart kid. So I got used to thinking that too, and it appears I am too! I perform well on standardized testing, even nursing school! So compliments on my intelligence really don't make me feel anything, because I know it's true!

John Kuthe...