Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hot Pockets vs. Hold ITS

Hey PEH,

The debate during the Burmin Primary of March 1st (Phat Tuesday) really had
to do with the price of Oetker on Silk Road. That's why Trump (Trumb)
really won, he wants to lower the prices. I can't HABEEB I can't just cook
some homemade Oetker in my Easy Bake oven, the prices are slinsane~!

I heard Sam's is selling Hold ITS in bulk now, maybe I'll stop eating Hot
Pockets en masse. My DURMPS lately are bricks of laste.

Living Abortion,
Alien Ranger

--

Pockets - Not all polos have pockets. Men's corporate polo shirtsusually come in a pocket version as well as a non-pocket version. Whicheveryou choose, you will find that there are tops out there that will provide youwith the options you need and fin [email protected] Preserving 0 25-04-2008 09:58 PM
Pockets - Not all polos have pockets. Men's corporate polo shirtsusually come in a pocket version as well as a non-pocket version. Whicheveryou choose, you will find that there are tops out there that will provide youwith the options you need and fin [email protected] Mexican Cooking 0 21-04-2008 10:45 AM
Hot Pockets Becky Recipes (moderated) 0 20-12-2006 03:50 AM
Halibut Pockets AJ Recipes (moderated) 0 29-07-2006 03:23 AM
Homemade Hot Pockets Duckie ® Recipes 0 28-09-2005 11:28 AM