FoodBanter.com

-   -   Kitchen Aid lift bowl mixer on Woot today. (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/435911-kitchen-aid-lift-bowl.html)

ImStillMags 12-01-2016 04:42 PM

Kitchen Aid lift bowl mixer on Woot today.

http://www.woot.com/offers/kitchenai...454061#tracked

notbob 12-01-2016 05:09 PM

On 2016-01-12, ImStillMags > wrote:

<http://www.woot.com/offers/kitchenaid-6-qt-pro-bowl-lift-stand-mixer-3-colors-2?ref=eml_w_dly_wobtn&utm_source=Daily+Digest&utm_ campaign=0471dc69a7-Daily+Digest+-+20160112+-+Woot&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c5ca76da11-0471dc69a7-293454061#tracked>

.....or.....

http://tinyurl.com/hg2myzp

Too bad I already blew my mad money ona guitar amp. Besides, I prefer
red and w00t is not offering it in red.

nb

Nancy2[_2_] 12-01-2016 05:17 PM

Kitchen Aid lift bowl mixer on Woot today.

It's a great price, BUT it is factory reconditioned with only a 6-month warranty.
Thanks, but no thanks. For me, it is new or nothing. I currently have a 5-qt. bowl lift
model,that is working fine. The only reason I want a 6-quart model is so I can get
one of those cool clear glass mixer bowls.

N.

Groupkillas 12-01-2016 06:31 PM

Sqwertz wrote:
> Or better yet, just cut off all that extraneous stuff

Your woman abuse is as grotesque, unprovoked, and ugly as anything
anyone in this medium has ever done.

You are a pathological woman-hater and a deeply disturbed and wounded
little man:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Why do you even bother posting if that's all you have to say? We've
heard the same thing at least 2,000 times by now."

-sw

"OK, so it's your planet so I guess you get to define what all teens on
Planet Bove eat. We'll need to add this to the Planet Bove Wikipedia
entry: "Teenagers on Planet Bove only eat chicken strips, fries, and
baby carrots".

-sw

"Incredible. And you STILL don't shut up."

-sw

I thought you were here just to talk about cooking? You've only said
that at least 25 times, yet 95% of the flack you get is about
off-topic subjects.

-sw

Way to go, Julie! You beat her down into speechlessness.

-sw

"Why do you even bother posting if that's all you have to say? We've
heard the same thing at least 2,000 times by now."

-sw

"Incredible. And you STILL don't shut up."

-sw

I thought you were here just to talk about cooking? You've only said
that at least 25 times, yet 95% of the flack you get is about
off-topic subjects.

-sw

Way to go, Julie! You beat her down into speechlessness.

-sw

I didn't think Julie was even capable of using the phone.

-sw

You seem to have a problem remembering things. Maybe you should have
written down the once you realized you liked it.

-sw

Wow. She catches on quick when her mind isn't clouded by irrational
spite.

-sw

Congratulations! Your post has been approved by Julie.

[High Five]

-sw

Yeah, I see tuna and cheddar on pizza every time I visit Planet Bove.

-sw

You can't rent this stuff at Red Box.

-sw

You tell him Julie!

<snort>

-sw

That wasn't your original argument. Your argument was that you
couldn't remember where you got them. Then when somebody tells you
how to solve that problem, you come up with a different argument to
explain why the proposed solution won't work.

Same 'ol song and dance.

-sw

<snip rest unread>

-sw

So WTF are you basing your unfounded theories on? Angela was about 3
years old and you had left grade school decades earlier. What would
have been your direct experience with the New York public school
system in the early 2000's?

-sw

What I'm trying to say is that Julie is full of shit again. It's
amazing how much time Julie spends describing her miserable fantasy
world.

-sw

Again, only in YOUR house.

-sw

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[email protected] 12-01-2016 07:20 PM

Kitchen Aid lift bowl mixer on Woot today.

This is the one I have, 6 qt, with a lift. That's a decent price, I might worry about it being reconditioned, athough it'd probably work just fine. With just the two of us here now, I don't use it as often as in the past but when I do, I love it. I made 6 Canadian Pork pies for church last night. Makes quick work of mixing the meat with the potatoes. I have a bad back so anything that makes drudgery go quicker, I'll endorse.

Denise in NH

John Kuthe[_3_] 12-01-2016 07:33 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 10:42:37 AM UTC-6, ImStillMags wrote:
> http://www.woot.com/offers/kitchenai...454061#tracked

Probably cheap Chinese JUNK!!

I know I had to buy a Kitchenaid A9 coffee mill off Ebay to get a good quality U.S. made coffee grinder!! 1940's model!! Still working wondeerfully today!!

Bet you won't be saying that about your cheap Chinese JUNK 60 to 70 years from now!! :-(

John Kuthe...

Cindy Hamilton[_2_] 12-01-2016 08:00 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:33:52 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> Bet you won't be saying that about your cheap Chinese JUNK 60 to 70 years from now!! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Um, John? Most of us will be dead 60-70 years from now. We won't
be saying anything at all.

Cindy Hamilton

John Kuthe[_3_] 12-01-2016 08:42 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:00:32 PM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:33:52 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > Bet you won't be saying that about your cheap Chinese JUNK 60 to 70 years from now!! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Um, John? Most of us will be dead 60-70 years from now. We won't
> be saying anything at all.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Um Cindy? That's the kind of "It's all about ME! ME! ME!" infantile egocentricity that dug U.S. into this hole!! You just don't seem to get it.

John Kuthe...

Gary 12-01-2016 09:23 PM

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:33:52 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > Bet you won't be saying that about your cheap Chinese JUNK 60 to 70 years from now!! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Um, John? Most of us will be dead 60-70 years from now. We won't
> be saying anything at all.

You pessimist! ;)

cibola de oro 12-01-2016 09:40 PM

John Kuthe wrote:
> Probably cheap Chinese JUNK!!

Says the hypocrite living under a Chicom landlord...

Gary 12-01-2016 09:46 PM

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:00:32 PM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:33:52 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > > Bet you won't be saying that about your cheap Chinese JUNK 60 to 70 years from now!! :-(
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > Um, John? Most of us will be dead 60-70 years from now. We won't
> > be saying anything at all.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> Um Cindy? That's the kind of "It's all about ME! ME! ME!" infantile egocentricity that dug U.S. into this hole!! You just don't seem to get it.
>
> John Kuthe...

John. The Chinese are going to win eventually. Perhaps you should
start talking nice about them now. :)

cibola de oro 12-01-2016 09:50 PM

Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Um, John? Most of us will be dead 60-70 years from now. We won't
>>> be saying anything at all.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> Um Cindy? That's the kind of "It's all about ME! ME! ME!" infantile egocentricity that dug U.S. into this hole!! You just don't seem to get it.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> John. The Chinese are going to win eventually. Perhaps you should
> start talking nice about them now. :)

He's servile to his Chicom landlord, does that count?

dsi1[_17_] 12-01-2016 10:05 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 11:50:29 AM UTC-10, cibola de oro wrote:
> Gary wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> >> Um Cindy? That's the kind of "It's all about ME! ME! ME!" infantile egocentricity that dug U.S. into this hole!! You just don't seem to get it.
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > John. The Chinese are going to win eventually. Perhaps you should
> > start talking nice about them now. :)
> >

> He's servile to his Chicom landlord, does that count?

I sure am. Those pakes own most of this town. The rent their property out to film movies. Out of Africa? I don't think so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuTlpSfptO0

cibola de oro 12-01-2016 10:14 PM

dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 11:50:29 AM UTC-10, cibola de oro wrote:
>> Gary wrote:

>>> John. The Chinese are going to win eventually. Perhaps you should
>>> start talking nice about them now. :)
>>>

>> He's servile to his Chicom landlord, does that count?

> I sure am.

Lol!

> Those pakes own most of this town.

Ut oh, new slang for me!

> The rent their property out to film movies. Out of Africa? I don't think so!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuTlpSfptO0

I liked "Tears of the Sun", one of Willis' better films.

Didn't you guys get Jurassic Park(s) and The Thin Red Line too?

John Kuthe[_3_] 12-01-2016 10:16 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 3:48:32 PM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Um, John? Most of us will be dead 60-70 years from now. We won't
> > > be saying anything at all.
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > Um Cindy? That's the kind of "It's all about ME! ME! ME!" infantile egocentricity that dug U.S. into this hole!! You just don't seem to get it.
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> John. The Chinese are going to win eventually. Perhaps you should
> start talking nice about them now. :)

Win what? Only way to win this perverted game is to NOT PLAY!! And I don't have anything against any Chinese PEOPLE unless and until they evidence that they are dumb as a rock, which several I've been in contact recently with have done, believe me!! :-(

John Kuthe...

dsi1[_17_] 12-01-2016 10:37 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:14:10 PM UTC-10, cibola de oro wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

> >> He's servile to his Chicom landlord, does that count?

> > I sure am.

> Lol!
>
> > Those pakes own most of this town.

> Ut oh, new slang for me!
>
> > The rent their property out to film movies. Out of Africa? I don't think so!
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuTlpSfptO0
> >

> I liked "Tears of the Sun", one of Willis' better films.
>
> Didn't you guys get Jurassic Park(s) and The Thin Red Line too?

We've had a lot of filming in this area next to Kaneohe Bay. 20 years ago, Kauai was a popular spot but that's shifted. I don't know why that is. It kind of ruins the fantasy to see the mountains that dominates our landscape in movies. It turns the movie into a travelogue. Hee hee.

Jurassic Park - Yes, TRL - I have not seen that one.

dsi1[_17_] 12-01-2016 10:42 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:16:05 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 3:48:32 PM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > Um Cindy? That's the kind of "It's all about ME! ME! ME!" infantile egocentricity that dug U.S. into this hole!! You just don't seem to get it.
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...

> > John. The Chinese are going to win eventually. Perhaps you should
> > start talking nice about them now. :)

> Win what? Only way to win this perverted game is to NOT PLAY!! And I don't have anything against any Chinese PEOPLE unless and until they evidence that they are dumb as a rock, which several I've been in contact recently with have done, believe me!! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

If all your roommates have been a problem, it's probably you that's the problem, not them.

I've been telling you guys to never underestimate the Chinese for years. Do you guys listen? No! You're doomed! That's the breaks. :)

John Kuthe[_3_] 12-01-2016 10:50 PM

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 4:42:18 PM UTC-6, dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:16:05 PM UTC-10, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > John. The Chinese are going to win eventually. Perhaps you should
> > > start talking nice about them now. :)

> > Win what? Only way to win this perverted game is to NOT PLAY!! And I don't have anything against any Chinese PEOPLE unless and until they evidence that they are dumb as a rock, which several I've been in contact recently with have done, believe me!! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> If all your roommates have been a problem, it's probably you that's the problem, not them.
>
> I've been telling you guys to never underestimate the Chinese for years. Do you guys listen? No! You're doomed! That's the breaks. :)

Nom, not "all" of my housemates have been problem. But people who do not clean up after themselves in the kitchen and bathroom, cannot seem to close entryway doors to the house, etc. are just dumb as posts!! Too stupid to live, as I say!

John Kuthe...

Groupkillas 13-01-2016 12:41 AM

John Kuthe wrote:
> Too stupid to live, as I say!
>
> John Kuthe...

Well you should handle that then, pard...

cibola de oro 13-01-2016 12:47 AM

dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:14:10 PM UTC-10, cibola de oro wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:

>>> I sure am.

>> Lol!
>>
>>> Those pakes own most of this town.

>> Ut oh, new slang for me!
>>
>>> The rent their property out to film movies. Out of Africa? I don't think so!
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuTlpSfptO0
>>>

>> I liked "Tears of the Sun", one of Willis' better films.
>>
>> Didn't you guys get Jurassic Park(s) and The Thin Red Line too?

> We've had a lot of filming in this area next to Kaneohe Bay. 20 years ago, Kauai was a popular spot but that's shifted. I don't know why that is. It kind of ruins the fantasy to see the mountains that dominates our landscape in movies. It turns the movie into a travelogue. Hee hee.
>
> Jurassic Park - Yes, TRL - I have not seen that one.

Back in the day I used to think the Magnum PI helicopter shots were the
epitome of /wow/!

They still are, but in HD please.

Sqwertz[_25_] 13-01-2016 01:07 AM

dsi1[_17_] 13-01-2016 04:06 AM

cibola de oro 13-01-2016 04:16 AM

dsi1 wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 2:47:26 PM UTC-10, cibola de oro wrote:
>> dsi1 wrote:

>>> We've had a lot of filming in this area next to Kaneohe Bay. 20 years ago, Kauai was a popular spot but that's shifted. I don't know why that is. It kind of ruins the fantasy to see the mountains that dominates our landscape in movies. It turns the movie into a travelogue. Hee hee.
>>>
>>> Jurassic Park - Yes, TRL - I have not seen that one.
>>>

>> Back in the day I used to think the Magnum PI helicopter shots were the
>> epitome of /wow/!
>>
>> They still are, but in HD please.

> The GoPro changed everything and drones changed everything again. Amazing!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7y2...Rtr2oc77EpnmO3

Tell me, $10K/ hour chopper time or one guy with a remote and 'puter...

Need some Laird Hamilton drone shots :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rwDZnZ_zSA

and back then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjicPwDOm14