Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 5th Most Popular Girl's Name - Mia

5. Mia
It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
(me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing—Mia is
très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
become such a girl name du jour.
See "Meeiskite"
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...ridged-version
Meeiskite is used tongue-in-cheek, actually when spoken it means
exactly the opposite.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

> 5. Mia
> It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
> (me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing—Mia is
> très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
> become such a girl name du jour.

LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/18/2015 8:34 AM, Gary wrote:
> Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> 5. Mia
>> It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
>> (me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing—Mia is
>> très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
>> become such a girl name du jour.

> LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

She's definitely a cutie.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 7:35:15 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
> Brooklyn1 wrote:
> >
> > 5. Mia
> > It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
> > (me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing--Mia is
> > très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
> > become such a girl name du jour.

> LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

I can't see your pic. Here's all *I* see!!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...65971271_o.jpg

Tinypic is broken, for me, on a real computer, WinXP Pro SP3. Tinypic probably optimized their wensites to all the CELL PHONE users, and blew up their site for me! :-( I used to use them for years, to host my pics online. No more!! :-(

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 12/18/2015 8:34 AM, Gary wrote:
> > Brooklyn1 wrote:
> >>
> >> 5. Mia
> >> It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
> >> (me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing—Mia is
> >> très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
> >> become such a girl name du jour.

> > LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg
> >

> She's definitely a cutie.

Still doing well too (whew) after her birthday on Thursday. I'm still
trying to figure out if she turned 7 or 8 years old. The birth
certificates aren't accurate. Pet stores just give you any one they
have when they sell you one. Mia was a rescue when I got her. The guy
still had the birth certificate. It said she was a HE. So all the time
this family had her, she had a boys name. lol He was shocked when I
told him it was a girl then showed him the difference. oh well

Regardless she has lived longer than the other 3 I've had. I'm very
thankful for that.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> jmcquown wrote:

>> > LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg
>> >

>> She's definitely a cutie.

> Still doing well too (whew) after her birthday on Thursday. I'm still
> trying to figure out if she turned 7 or 8 years old. The birth
> certificates aren't accurate. Pet stores just give you any one they
> have when they sell you one. Mia was a rescue when I got her. The guy
> still had the birth certificate. It said she was a HE. So all the time
> this family had her, she had a boys name. lol He was shocked when I
> told him it was a girl then showed him the difference. oh well
>
> Regardless she has lived longer than the other 3 I've had. I'm very
> thankful for that.

That was one of the names I had considered for my daughter but with our
short last name, I decided that a longer first name would be better.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2015 6:50 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message
>> jmcquown wrote:

>>> it's

>>> She's definitely a cutie.

>> Still doing well too (whew) after her birthday on Thursday. I'm still
>> trying to figure out if she turned 7 or 8 years old. The birth
>> certificates aren't accurate. Pet stores just give you any one they
>> have when they sell you one. Mia was a rescue when I got her. The guy
>> still had the birth certificate. It said she was a HE. So all the time
>> this family had her, she had a boys name. lol He was shocked when I
>> told him it was a girl then showed him the difference. oh well
>>
>> Regardless she has lived longer than the other 3 I've had. I'm very
>> thankful for that.

> That was one of the names I had considered for my daughter but with our
> short last name, I decided that a longer first name would be better.

I like your daughters name. I have no idea how my mom settled on the
name Jill.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/19/2015 6:50 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Still doing well too (whew) after her birthday on Thursday. I'm still
>>> trying to figure out if she turned 7 or 8 years old. The birth
>>> certificates aren't accurate. Pet stores just give you any one they
>>> have when they sell you one. Mia was a rescue when I got her. The guy
>>> still had the birth certificate. It said she was a HE. So all the time
>>> this family had her, she had a boys name. lol He was shocked when I
>>> told him it was a girl then showed him the difference. oh well
>>>
>>> Regardless she has lived longer than the other 3 I've had. I'm very
>>> thankful for that.

>> That was one of the names I had considered for my daughter but with our
>> short last name, I decided that a longer first name would be better.

> I like your daughters name. I have no idea how my mom settled on the
> name Jill.
>
> Jill

Shill was taken?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"l not -l" > Wrote in message:

> On 18-Dec-2015, John Kuthe > wrote:

>> > LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

>> I can't see your pic. Here's all *I* see!!
>>
>> https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...65971271_o.jpg
>>
>> Tinypic is broken, for me, on a real computer, WinXP Pro SP3. Tinypic
>> probably optimized their wensites to all the CELL PHONE users, and blew up
>> their site for me! :-( I used to use them for years, to host my pics
>> online. No more!! :-(

> Worked fine on my non-cellphone - Win 7 desktop.

It's definitely not optimized for mobile devices. It's designed to
sell ad space.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2015 10:08 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Is your bother's name John or Jack?
>
> -sw

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that the subhuman virus stalked poor Omelet right of the net!

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

> The facebook group is much more pleasant.

Only because you cower there in mortal fear of being booted by the admins.

You're _done_ here virus, I mean really done.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/19/2015 12:08 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 07:12:24 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
>
>> I like your daughters name. I have no idea how my mom settled on the
>> name Jill.

> Is your bother's name John or Jack?
>
> -sw

Not even! (I still had to endure many of those jokes.) When I was 12 I
went to school with a pair of fraternal twins named Jack & Jill. I
can't imagine what that must have been like. Parents sometimes think
they're being cute when all they're really doing is setting up their
kids to be the butt of a joke.

I recently read a book where the main character was named Mae-June, her
middle name was July. I gather people actually do things like that to
their children.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 10:41:52 AM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 7:35:15 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
> > Brooklyn1 wrote:
> > >
> > > 5. Mia
> > > It's the Scandinavian nickname for Maria and means "bitter" in Hebrew
> > > (me-es). Whichever background you prefer, just know one thing--Mia is
> > > très hot right now. Short, sweet and flirty, it's easy to see why it's
> > > become such a girl name du jour.

> > LOL! http://i61.tinypic.com/2mfhvr4.jpg

> I can't see your pic. Here's all *I* see!!
>
> https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...65971271_o.jpg
>
> Tinypic is broken, for me, on a real computer, WinXP Pro SP3. Tinypic probably optimized their wensites to all the CELL PHONE users, and blew up their site for me! :-( I used to use them for years, to host my pics online. No more!! :-(

Perhaps Gary would prefer that the newsgroup's most infamous ****** *not* be
staring at Tinypics of his "little girl."

> John Kuthe...
>
> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

> Perhaps Gary would prefer that the newsgroup's most infamous ****** *not* be
> staring at Tinypics of his "little girl."

LOL! If John gets his kicks looking at Mia, I don't care. pervert!

Meanwhile, his WindowsXP isn't his problem, it's his browser software.
He should easily be able to send and view pictures via tinypic.com. I
still do using Win98 and Firefox 1.o. hahaha

He could also download any version of Free Agent if he really wanted
to.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> When I was 12 I
> went to school with a pair of fraternal twins named Jack & Jill. I
> can't imagine what that must have been like.

LOL!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 9:50:01 AM UTC-6, Gary wrote:
> MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps Gary would prefer that the newsgroup's most infamous ****** *not* be
> > staring at Tinypics of his "little girl."

> LOL! If John gets his kicks looking at Mia, I don't care. pervert!
>
> Meanwhile, his WindowsXP isn't his problem, it's his browser software.
> He should easily be able to send and view pictures via tinypic.com. I
> still do using Win98 and Firefox 1.o. hahaha

I may try WinExploder to test that theorey. Thanks! Tinypic used to work fine for me using Chrome as my browser in years past.

John Kuthe....

Have I Got A Girl For Andy. . . Brooklyn1 General Cooking 10 14-01-2012 03:33 AM
You Go, Girl! Terry Pulliam Burd[_5_] General Cooking 29 10-03-2011 05:50 PM
Buy that girl some eye drops! zxcvbob General Cooking 4 11-06-2010 07:26 PM
girl power AngelsBaby General Cooking 11 19-04-2006 05:47 PM
Help a girl out.... suezeeque Beer 15 02-12-2005 04:42 AM