Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Fun Vintage Item

On 12/14/2015 10:38 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> We'll just call you Gary Kuthe.
>
> -sw

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that the subhuman virus stalked poor Omelet right of the net!

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

> The facebook group is much more pleasant.

Only because you cower there in mortal fear of being booted by the admins.

You're _done_ here virus, I mean really done.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/14/2015 10:35 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Talk to us about ... what?
>
> -sw

ost

Wed, 25 Nov 2015 21:18:00 -0600
MicroPlanet-Gravity/3.0.4

She should call the cops. I've already publicly admitted it is me so
a conviction should be a piece of cake and then forging would stop.
So what's stopping her? I think she suffers from Bovism - she just
loves the attention and drama and screw the rest of the group.

-sw

And before that the subhuman virus stalked poor Omelet right of the net!

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

> The facebook group is much more pleasant.

Only because you cower there in mortal fear of being booted by the admins.

You're _done_ here virus, I mean really done.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:
> She's ok sometimes but parts of her brain has gone wacky. Why do I
> say "her," you might ask? IME, only a jilted woman would continue such
> vengence forever. This is why we don't want a woman president either.

How un-astounding, you;re a misogynist like Sqwerty and Marty.

Wow. or not...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:27:45 -0700, Abiquiu > wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > She's ok sometimes but parts of her brain has gone wacky. Why do I
> > say "her," you might ask? IME, only a jilted woman would continue such
> > vengence forever. This is why we don't want a woman president either.

> How un-astounding, you;re a misogynist like Sqwerty and Marty.
>
> Wow. or not...

Gary is definitely in the Sheldon, Marty, Dwarf camp when it comes to
women and notice the thread that connects them: a lack of female
companionship. Sheldon can pretend, but it has been obvious for years
that his marriage is in name only.

Where does Gary get that crap about "Unlike sf, I
do realize it's all the same person." There's you dogging them and
there's them frogging but pretending to be completely innocent here.
They are just like every other common criminal who claims to be
innocent, even when irrefutable evidence puts them behind bars. We
also have the equal of their apologists (here in rfc) who say "he was
always such a good boy".

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:27:45 -0700, Abiquiu > wrote:
>
>> Gary wrote:
>>> She's ok sometimes but parts of her brain has gone wacky. Why do I
>>> say "her," you might ask? IME, only a jilted woman would continue such
>>> vengence forever. This is why we don't want a woman president either.

>> How un-astounding, you;re a misogynist like Sqwerty and Marty.
>>
>> Wow. or not...

> Gary is definitely in the Sheldon, Marty, Dwarf camp when it comes to
> women and notice the thread that connects them: a lack of female
> companionship. Sheldon can pretend, but it has been obvious for years
> that his marriage is in name only.
>
> Where does Gary get that crap about "Unlike sf, I
> do realize it's all the same person."

He makes shit up as he goes.

> There's you dogging them and
> there's them frogging but pretending to be completely innocent here.

Ayup.

> They are just like every other common criminal who claims to be
> innocent, even when irrefutable evidence puts them behind bars.

True enough.

> We also have the equal of their apologists (here in rfc) who say "he was
> always such a good boy".

Yeppers, sshenk, gary, nancy young, etc...

Sad.