Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Default Food Network Holiday Special -- Piecaken

I was channel surfing while the Turkey Day feast was being prepared and
saw a quick segment on something they called "Piecaken". Figuring it was
a spoof on turducken, I googled it and, sure enough, it's real,

Gawd help us.

http://distractify.com/food/2015/11/...ecaken-is-here

--
Islam is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are beaten, the
boys buggered and the infidels are killed.

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

On 26/11/2015 10:46 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> I was channel surfing while the Turkey Day feast was being prepared and
> saw a quick segment on something they called "Piecaken". Figuring it was
> a spoof on turducken, I googled it and, sure enough, it's real,
>
> Gawd help us.
>
> http://distractify.com/food/2015/11/...ecaken-is-here
>
> --
> Christianity is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are

beaten and kept in their place, the boys buggered by the priests and the
non-christians are killed or at least shunned and locked up.

--
With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
And let my liver rather heat with wine,
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

graham wrote:
> Christianity is a peaceful religion, just as long as

Do you EVER lay off the religious bigotry, asshole?

Grow the **** up.
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

"Groupkilla" > wrote in message
> graham wrote:
>> Christianity is a peaceful religion, just as long as

> Do you EVER lay off the religious bigotry, asshole?
>
> Grow the **** up.

+10,000

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >, Groupkilla
> wrote:

> graham wrote:
> > Christianity is a peaceful religion, just as long as

> Do you EVER lay off the religious bigotry, asshole?

He just changed the religion mentioned in the OP's signature. Both were
unneeded bigotry, I agree.

--
Chris Mack "If we show any weakness, the monsters will get cocky!"
'Invid Fan' - 'Yokai Monsters Along With Ghosts'

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "Groupkilla" > wrote in message
>> graham wrote:
>>> Christianity is a peaceful religion, just as long as

>> Do you EVER lay off the religious bigotry, asshole?
>>
>> Grow the **** up.

> +10,000

It gets darned old, doesn't it?
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Invid Fan wrote:
> In article >, Groupkilla
> > wrote:
>
>> graham wrote:
>>> Christianity is a peaceful religion, just as long as

>> Do you EVER lay off the religious bigotry, asshole?
>>

> He just changed the religion mentioned in the OP's signature. Both were
> unneeded bigotry, I agree.

Hugely self-serving and disrespectful to the max.
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >, wrote:
>On 26/11/2015 10:46 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

>> I was channel surfing while the Turkey Day feast was being prepared and
>> saw a quick segment on something they called "Piecaken". Figuring it was
>> a spoof on turducken, I googled it and, sure enough, it's real,
>>
>> Gawd help us.

http://distractify.com/food/2015/11/...ecaken-is-here

> Christianity is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are
>beaten and kept in their place, the boys buggered by the priests and the
>non-christians are killed or at least shunned and locked up.

TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

"graham" > wrote in message

> With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
> And let my liver rather heat with wine,
> than my heart cool with mortifying groans.
> MofV: I/1

Amen! <g>
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >, Groupkilla
> wrote:

> Invid Fan wrote:
> > In article >, Groupkilla
> > > wrote:

> >> Do you EVER lay off the religious bigotry, asshole?
> >>

> > He just changed the religion mentioned in the OP's signature. Both were
> > unneeded bigotry, I agree.
> >

> Hugely self-serving and disrespectful to the max.

Disrespectful to Muslims and Christians, I agree.

--
Chris Mack "If we show any weakness, the monsters will get cocky!"
'Invid Fan' - 'Yokai Monsters Along With Ghosts'

Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

In article >, Groupkilla
> wrote:

> Invid Fan wrote:
> > In article >, Groupkilla
> > > wrote:

> >> Hugely self-serving and disrespectful to the max.

> > Disrespectful to Muslims and Christians, I agree.
> >

> No, I think he was specifically going off on Christians, Not Muslims.

He was mocking an identical comment aimed at Muslims. You can't object
to one without objecting to the other. Well, you can, but I assume
you're not.

--
Chris Mack "If we show any weakness, the monsters will get cocky!"
'Invid Fan' - 'Yokai Monsters Along With Ghosts'
Posted to alt.tv.food-network,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking

Invid Fan wrote:
> In article >, Groupkilla
> > wrote:
>
>> Invid Fan wrote:
>>> In article >, Groupkilla

>>> He just changed the religion mentioned in the OP's signature. Both were
>>> unneeded bigotry, I agree.
>>>

>> Hugely self-serving and disrespectful to the max.

> Disrespectful to Muslims and Christians, I agree.

No, I think he was specifically going off on Christians, Not Muslims.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:46:32 -0500, Ubiquitous >
wrote:

>I was channel surfing while the Turkey Day feast was being prepared and
>saw a quick segment on something they called "Piecaken". Figuring it was
>a spoof on turducken, I googled it and, sure enough, it's real,
>
>Gawd help us.
>
>http://distractify.com/food/2015/11/...ecaken-is-here

According to my reading, the concoction is a feature at the NY
restaurant David Burke Fabrik and put out by their pastry chef.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet B" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:46:32 -0500, Ubiquitous >
> wrote:
>
>>I was channel surfing while the Turkey Day feast was being prepared and
>>saw a quick segment on something they called "Piecaken". Figuring it was
>>a spoof on turducken, I googled it and, sure enough, it's real,
>>
>>Gawd help us.
>>
>>http://distractify.com/food/2015/11/...ecaken-is-here

> According to my reading, the concoction is a feature at the NY
> restaurant David Burke Fabrik and put out by their pastry chef.
> Janet US

Did you like the look of those things?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 20:04:09 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Janet B" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:46:32 -0500, Ubiquitous >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I was channel surfing while the Turkey Day feast was being prepared and
>>>saw a quick segment on something they called "Piecaken". Figuring it was
>>>a spoof on turducken, I googled it and, sure enough, it's real,
>>>
>>>Gawd help us.
>>>
>>>http://distractify.com/food/2015/11/...ecaken-is-here

>> According to my reading, the concoction is a feature at the NY
>> restaurant David Burke Fabrik and put out by their pastry chef.
>> Janet US

>Did you like the look of those things?

No. I wouldn't like the taste or mouth feel either.
Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Janet B" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 20:04:09 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Janet B" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> According to my reading, the concoction is a feature at the NY
>>> restaurant David Burke Fabrik and put out by their pastry chef.
>>> Janet US

>>Did you like the look of those things?

> No. I wouldn't like the taste or mouth feel either.

They made me feel queasy!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/