Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Man banned from Facebook for using his real name.

Phuc Dat Bich posted a photo of his passport to prove his identity.

<http://video.foxnews.com/v/4624828392001/facebook-bans-man-multiple-times-for-using-his-real-name/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips>

<https://tinyurl.com/ppaopqz>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Phuc Dat Bich posted a photo of his passport to prove his identity.
>
><http://video.foxnews.com/v/4624828392001/facebook-bans-man-multiple-times-for-using-his-real-name/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips>
>
><https://tinyurl.com/ppaopqz>

okay I am really immature -- that's the best laugh I had today

Posted to rec.food.cooking

tert in seattle wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > Phuc Dat Bich posted a photo of his passport to prove his identity.
> >
> > <http://video.foxnews.com/v/462482839...s-man-multiple
> > -times-for-using-his-real-name/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-cl
> > ips>
> >
> > <https://tinyurl.com/ppaopqz>
> >

> okay I am really immature -- that's the best laugh I had today

I got a laugh too. It's making it's rounds now on a lot of places.

Here's another Facebook fail, not as funny.

Freecycling groups are being deleted. Those are groups (normally Yahoo
derived) where the idea is to keep things out of landfill and instead
ofter them up. A bit like the free section of Craigslist but better
run and safer due to reasonable local control. (Some craigslist sites
are very well run, but then you get others where it's not so much so).

http://www.freecycleforever.org/history

Thats the background in a nutshell of what the movement has dealt with
legally.

http://screencast.com/users/Hacklet/...6ef5d24-81ce-4
3f1-936f-87ce88201b81

Thats the Cambridge Freecycling Facebook rejection. They took it down
based on Deron Beal's complaint. There is no chance of recovery
because they refer the person solely back to Beal. Basically they do
not do any due diligence on Facebook with claims. They don't even have
the overturned trademark word right unless UK allows for knock off
variations.

Beal's site is freecycle.org and it's not managed at all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> it's not managed at all.

Neither is this turd:

https://www.austinfoodbank.org/sites...?itok=ROLljz1Z
Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue,austin.food

Groupkillas! wrote:
> Amid the daily grind

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.