Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Evening snack

Saskatoon jelly and peanut butter sandwich...the best. Better with cold milk but okay with
hot chocolate as well.
Just "google" saskatoon berry for info on saskatoons (service or june berry).
====
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:37:18 -0800 (PST), Roy > wrote:

>Saskatoon jelly and peanut butter sandwich...the best. Better with cold milk but okay with
>hot chocolate as well.
>Just "google" saskatoon berry for info on saskatoons (service or june berry).

My 'snack' this evening was a 6 ounce Filet Mignon, with cheesy broccoli
rice. Yummy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The New Other Guy" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:37:18 -0800 (PST), Roy > wrote:
>
>>Saskatoon jelly and peanut butter sandwich...the best. Better with cold
>>milk but okay with
>>hot chocolate as well.
>>Just "google" saskatoon berry for info on saskatoons (service or june
>>berry).

> My 'snack' this evening was a 6 ounce Filet Mignon, with cheesy broccoli
> rice. Yummy!

If that was your 'snack' what did you have for your dinner?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:08:28 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"The New Other Guy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:37:18 -0800 (PST), Roy > wrote:
>>
>>>Saskatoon jelly and peanut butter sandwich...the best. Better with cold
>>>milk but okay with
>>>hot chocolate as well.
>>>Just "google" saskatoon berry for info on saskatoons (service or june
>>>berry).

>> My 'snack' this evening was a 6 ounce Filet Mignon, with cheesy broccoli
>> rice. Yummy!

>If that was your 'snack' what did you have for your dinner?

A fast food burger and fries (lunch, actually).

But I won't eat again for a day or three.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"The New Other Guy" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:08:28 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>>"The New Other Guy" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> My 'snack' this evening was a 6 ounce Filet Mignon, with cheesy broccoli
>>> rice. Yummy!

>>If that was your 'snack' what did you have for your dinner?

> A fast food burger and fries (lunch, actually).
>
> But I won't eat again for a day or three.

Right ....

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>Saskatoon jelly and peanut butter sandwich...the best. Better with cold milk but okay with
>hot chocolate as well.
>Just "google" saskatoon berry for info on saskatoons (service or june berry).
>====

I love them but wouldn't waste them with peanut butter
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-20, > wrote:

> I love them but wouldn't waste them with peanut butter

A good PB&J is NEVER as waste.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 20 Nov 2015 14:45:49 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>On 2015-11-20, > wrote:
>
>> I love them but wouldn't waste them with peanut butter

>A good PB&J is NEVER as waste.
>
>nb

It is to me, I'd likely have them on their with some butter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> And some home made caramel corn.
>
> -sw

STFU you obese, sawed-off woman stalker.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:

> On 2015-11-20, > wrote:
>
> > I love them but wouldn't waste them with peanut butter

> A good PB&J is NEVER as waste.

nb speaks the truth here.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"The New Other Guy" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:37:18 -0800 (PST), Roy > wrote:
>>
>>>Saskatoon jelly and peanut butter sandwich...the best. Better with cold
>>>milk but okay with
>>>hot chocolate as well.
>>>Just "google" saskatoon berry for info on saskatoons (service or june
>>>berry).

>> My 'snack' this evening was a 6 ounce Filet Mignon, with cheesy broccoli
>> rice. Yummy!

>If that was your 'snack' what did you have for your dinner?

A double Crystal Palace.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

2 slices of tomato, small bits of brie and placed over small cuts f
home made buttermilk bread. Nuked to just barely melty.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:08:28 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:

>>> My 'snack' this evening was a 6 ounce Filet Mignon, with cheesy broccoli
>>> rice. Yummy!

>> If that was your 'snack' what did you have for your dinner?

> A double Crystal Palace.

Only one?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:15:15 -0700, playas > wrote:

>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:08:28 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:

>>> If that was your 'snack' what did you have for your dinner?

>> A double Crystal Palace.
>>

>Only one?

Usually one before dinner at about 5 PM (while watching Judge Judy),
and another after dinner at about 8 PM (to relax before bedtime), but
some days none... why do you ask, are you interested in a drinking
contest, I gaurantee I can drink you and your twin sister under the
table and then **** your twin sister, your mother, and your cowardly
faggot ass. LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:15:15 -0700, playas > wrote:
>
>> Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> A double Crystal Palace.
>>>

>> Only one?

> Usually one before dinner at about 5 PM (while watching Judge Judy),
> and another after dinner at about 8 PM (to relax before bedtime), but
> some days none... why do you ask, are you interested in a drinking
> contest, I gaurantee I can drink you and your twin sister under the
> table and then **** your twin sister, your mother, and your cowardly
> faggot ass. LOL

Wait, you want to **** ass but the other guy is the faggot?

Either that's the Crystal Place talking again or you're one of those
AC/DC bisexed types.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-20 1:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
> 2 slices of tomato, small bits of brie and placed over small cuts f
> home made buttermilk bread. Nuked to just barely melty.

Other than the nuking, which tends to vulcanize bread, that sounds great.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 2015-11-20 1:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > 2 slices of tomato, small bits of brie and placed over small cuts f
> > home made buttermilk bread. Nuked to just barely melty.
> >

> Other than the nuking, which tends to vulcanize bread, that sounds
> great.

Grin, try home made fresh bread. This 30 second or so zap isn't an
issue. If you don't have home made fresh, nuke the other part separate
and place on the bread.

BTW, just made this one.

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05

Title: Raisin-Rum loaf, xxcarol favorite
Categories: Xxcarol, Breadmaker
Yield: 12 Servings

1/2 c Sour cream
1/3 c Water
1 ea Egg
3 tb Dark rum
2 ts Butter
1 ts Vanilla powder
3 c Flour
3 tb Sugar
3/4 ts Salt
1 1/2 ts Yeast
1/2 c Dark raisins

Oh this is good! It's a 1.5lb loaf set to white bread. It comes out
a brown color as if it was a wheat bread and it's quite sweet like a
dessert bread.

Needs nothing to accompany it, just slice and eat!

From one of my breadmaker books, with powdered vanilla added by
xxcarol

From the VB kitchen of xxcarol, 16JAN2008

MMMMM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:56:33 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-11-20 1:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> 2 slices of tomato, small bits of brie and placed over small cuts f
>> home made buttermilk bread. Nuked to just barely melty.
>>

>Other than the nuking, which tends to vulcanize bread, that sounds great.

Where did I say that?
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 15:01:10 -0700, Hidalgo > wrote:

>Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> Only one?

>> Usually one before dinner at about 5 PM (while watching Judge Judy),
>> and another after dinner at about 8 PM (to relax before bedtime), but
>> some days none... why do you ask, are you interested in a drinking
>> contest, I gaurantee I can drink you and your twin sister under the
>> table and then **** your twin sister, your mother, and your cowardly
>> faggot ass. LOL
>>

>Wait, you want to **** ass but the other guy is the faggot?
>
>Either that's the Crystal Place talking again or you're one of those
>AC/DC bisexed types.

Sheldon will partake of ANY sort of sexual deviency. He comes from a
family of incestuous sexual abusers.
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:56:33 -0500, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>
>> On 2015-11-20 1:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>> 2 slices of tomato, small bits of brie and placed over small cuts f
>>> home made buttermilk bread. Nuked to just barely melty.
>>>

>> Other than the nuking, which tends to vulcanize bread, that sounds great.

> Where did I say that?
> --
> Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.

Although the US portrays itself as the land of equality, it unfairly
targets Muslim gunmen as terrorists, even as studies show that white
supremacist and radical anti-government groups pose the greatest
domestic terror threat in the country.

American media outlets have been reluctant to classify the Charleston,
South Carolina church massacre as terrorism, despite how clearly it fits
the definition of a terrorist act, defined as extreme violence intended
to murder civilians and to create fear based on political and
ideological beliefs.

Dylann Roof, 21, the white gunman who shot nine black people dead at the
Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston last month is
an avowed white supremacist who wanted to start a race war in the US.

Roof, however, has been described by mainstream media outlets and
authorities as mentally ill and filled with the hatred of blacks, not a
terrorist.

Similarly, Craig Stephen Hicks, a white gunman who killed three Muslim
American college students in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in February
had also been steered away from terrorism, although governments and
leaders of several Muslim-majority countries deemed the shooting to be
terrorism.

Former Black Panther Party member and international defense lawyer John
Floyd says there is no real distinction between terrorism and hate
crimes, describing their differences as rhetorical.

“It’s a distinction without a real difference,” Floyd told Press TV’s
correspondent in Washington. “A lot of the elements that if you were
trying to prove that it was a terrorist act, it’s there; if you want to
prove that it’s a hate crime, it’s there,” he said.

According to a recent study published last month, white and right-wing
Americans present a far greater terror threat to the United States than
individuals linked to the al-Qaeda or ISIL extremist groups.

Most of the “terror” attacks carried out on US soil since the September
11, 2001 attacks have been committed by white supremacist and radical
anti-government groups, according to the New America Foundation, a
Washington-based think tank.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> [...]

Former Black Panther Party member and international defense lawyer John
Floyd says there is no real distinction between terrorism and hate
crimes, describing their differences as rhetorical.

“It’s a distinction without a real difference,” Floyd told Press TV’s
correspondent in Washington. “A lot of the elements that if you were
trying to prove that it was a terrorist act, it’s there; if you want to
prove that it’s a hate crime, it’s there,” he said.

According to a recent study published last month, white and right-wing
Americans present a far greater terror threat to the United States than
individuals linked to the al-Qaeda or ISIL extremist groups.

Most of the “terror” attacks carried out on US soil since the September
11, 2001 attacks have been committed by white supremacist and radical
anti-government groups, according to the New America Foundation, a
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2015-11-20 1:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
>> 2 slices of tomato, small bits of brie and placed over small cuts f
>> home made buttermilk bread. Nuked to just barely melty.
>>

> Other than the nuking, which tends to vulcanize bread, that sounds great.

Although the US portrays itself as the land of equality, it unfairly
targets Muslim gunmen as terrorists, even as studies show that white
supremacist and radical anti-government groups pose the greatest
domestic terror threat in the country.

American media outlets have been reluctant to classify the Charleston,
South Carolina church massacre as terrorism, despite how clearly it fits
the definition of a terrorist act, defined as extreme violence intended
to murder civilians and to create fear based on political and
ideological beliefs.

Dylann Roof, 21, the white gunman who shot nine black people dead at the
Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston last month is
an avowed white supremacist who wanted to start a race war in the US.

Roof, however, has been described by mainstream media outlets and
authorities as mentally ill and filled with the hatred of blacks, not a
terrorist.

Similarly, Craig Stephen Hicks, a white gunman who killed three Muslim
American college students in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in February
had also been steered away from terrorism, although governments and
leaders of several Muslim-majority countries deemed the shooting to be
terrorism.

Former Black Panther Party member and international defense lawyer John
Floyd says there is no real distinction between terrorism and hate
crimes, describing their differences as rhetorical.

€œIts a distinction without a real difference,€ Floyd told Press TVs
correspondent in Washington. €œA lot of the elements that if you were
trying to prove that it was a terrorist act, its there; if you want to
prove that its a hate crime, its there,€ he said.

According to a recent study published last month, white and right-wing
Americans present a far greater terror threat to the United States than
individuals linked to the al-Qaeda or ISIL extremist groups.

Most of the €œterror€ attacks carried out on US soil since the September
11, 2001 attacks have been committed by white supremacist and radical
anti-government groups, according to the New America Foundation, a
Washington-based think tank.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Evening smack

cshenk wrote:
> [...]

Former Black Panther Party member and international defense lawyer John
Floyd says there is no real distinction between terrorism and hate
crimes, describing their differences as rhetorical.

€œIts a distinction without a real difference,€ Floyd told Press TVs
correspondent in Washington. €œA lot of the elements that if you were
trying to prove that it was a terrorist act, its there; if you want to
prove that its a hate crime, its there,€ he said.

According to a recent study published last month, white and right-wing
Americans present a far greater terror threat to the United States than
individuals linked to the al-Qaeda or ISIL extremist groups.

Most of the €œterror€ attacks carried out on US soil since the September
11, 2001 attacks have been committed by white supremacist and radical
anti-government groups, according to the New America Foundation, a
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-20 20:03, cshenk wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> On 2015-11-20 1:18 PM, cshenk wrote:
>>> 2 slices of tomato, small bits of brie and placed over small cuts f
>>> home made buttermilk bread. Nuked to just barely melty.
>>>

>> Other than the nuking, which tends to vulcanize bread, that sounds
>> great.

> Grin, try home made fresh bread. This 30 second or so zap isn't an
> issue. If you don't have home made fresh, nuke the other part separate
> and place on the bread.

My wife rarely eats bread so it is hardly worth my effort to make bread
for one meal, after which it will no longer be fresh. You don't need to
tell me about fresh home made bread. I was raised on it. I am likely the
only one in this group who grew up in a house where almost all the bread
was home made.

> BTW, just made this one.
>

> MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.05
>
> Title: Raisin-Rum loaf, xxcarol favorite
> Categories: Xxcarol, Breadmaker
> Yield: 12 Servings
>
> 1/2 c Sour cream
> 1/3 c Water
> 1 ea Egg
> 3 tb Dark rum
> 2 ts Butter
> 1 ts Vanilla powder
> 3 c Flour
> 3 tb Sugar
> 3/4 ts Salt
> 1 1/2 ts Yeast
> 1/2 c Dark raisins
>
> Oh this is good! It's a 1.5lb loaf set to white bread. It comes out
> a brown color as if it was a wheat bread and it's quite sweet like a
> dessert bread.
>
> Needs nothing to accompany it, just slice and eat!
>
> From one of my breadmaker books, with powdered vanilla added by
> xxcarol
>
> From the VB kitchen of xxcarol, 16JAN2008
>
> MMMMM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> I am likely the only one in this group who grew up in a house where
> almost all the bread was home made.

Self-aggrandize much?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:54:02 -0700, Hidalgo > wrote:

>Dave Smith wrote:
>> I am likely the only one in this group who grew up in a house where
>> almost all the bread was home made.

>Self-aggrandize much?

You don't have a clue, do you. You're an asshole who thinks his shit
doesn't stink.
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:16:39 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>notbob wrote:
>>
>> On 2015-11-20, > wrote:
>>
>> > I love them but wouldn't waste them with peanut butter

>> A good PB&J is NEVER as waste.

>nb speaks the truth here.

Where did I say that?
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:17:22 -0700, playas > wrote:

>Sqwertz wrote:
>> And some home made caramel corn.
>>
>> -sw

You don't have a clue, do you. You're an asshole who thinks his shit
doesn't stink.
--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > Wrote in message:

: 12 Servings

> 1/2 c Sour cream
> 1/3 c Water
> 1 ea Egg
> 3 tb Dark rum
> 2 ts Butter
> 1 ts Vanilla powder
> 3 c Flour
> 3 tb Sugar
> 3/4 ts Salt
> 1 1/2 ts Yeast
> 1/2 c Dark raisins
>
> Oh this is good! It's a 1.5lb loaf set to white bread. It comes out
> a brown color as if it was a wheat bread and it's quite sweet like a
> dessert bread.
>
> Needs nothing to accompany it, just slice and eat!
>
> From one of my breadmaker books, with powdered vanilla added by
> xxcarol
>
> From the VB kitchen of xxcarol, 16JAN2008
>
> MMMMM

I've never seen vanilla powder. How does it differ from extract?

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheryl wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "cshenk" > Wrote in message:
>
> : 12 Servings
> >
> > 1/2 c Sour cream
> > 1/3 c Water
> > 1 ea Egg
> > 3 tb Dark rum
> > 2 ts Butter
> > 1 ts Vanilla powder
> > 3 c Flour
> > 3 tb Sugar
> > 3/4 ts Salt
> > 1 1/2 ts Yeast
> > 1/2 c Dark raisins
> >
> > Oh this is good! It's a 1.5lb loaf set to white bread. It comes
> > out a brown color as if it was a wheat bread and it's quite sweet
> > like a dessert bread.
> >
> > Needs nothing to accompany it, just slice and eat!
> >
> > From one of my breadmaker books, with powdered vanilla added by
> > xxcarol
> >
> > From the VB kitchen of xxcarol, 16JAN2008
> >
> > MMMMM
> >

> I've never seen vanilla powder. How does it differ from extract?

Mostly, it's a powder so no liquid to the bread adjustment needed.

I use this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Food...p/B0001WOLMU/r
ef=pd_sim_325_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41CZcy-zR0L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR16
0%2C160_&refRID=1PXKMT1AXYAFCWM0MXWM

There's nothing wrong with an extract, but I find this works better
with baking for us.

Carol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> I find this works better

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...side/cron.html

Dec. 14, 1999 + Ressam arrested near Seattle

Ressam says that on the morning of Dec. 14, he called Meskini and told
him he would be in Seattle that evening. That afternoon, he took a ferry
from Victoria, B.C., to Port Angeles, Wash., with more than 100 pounds
of explosives stashed in the wheelbed of the trunk of his rental car.
His accomplice, Dahoumane, did not travel with him.

At Victoria, U.S. immigration pre-clearance agents were mildly
suspicious of Ressam. They made him open his trunk, but saw nothing. He
presented his fake Canadian passport, and the computer check turned up
no previous convictions or warrants in the name of Benni Noris. Ressam
drove his rental car, with its concealed bomb, onto the ferry heading
for Washington state. Upon his arrival at Port Angeles, a U.S. customs
agent became suspicious of his hesitant answers to her questions, and
she asked for identification. Agents began searching the car. As they
discovered the explosive materials -- which they at first took to be
drugs -- in the trunk of the car, Ressam tried to run away. He was
caught and arrested.

Aftermath and Sept. 11, 2001

After Ressam's arrest was televised, an urgent call to Meskini came from
Haouari in Montreal. Haouari was recorded telling Meskini to change his
phone number, beeper, and cell phone and to leave immediately. Police
watched as Meskini ripped up airline receipts and bank machine slips and
threw them into a nearby dumpster. The FBI retrieved the evidence, and
both men were arrested hours later. Meskini entered into a plea
agreement in which he admitted conspiring with Ressam and testified
against him at trial. Haouari was extradited to the U.S. from Canada and
put on trial in New York.

On April 6, 2001, after a four-week trial in U.S. District Court in Los
Angeles, Ressam was convicted of nine counts, including conspiracy to
commit an international terrorist act, explosives smuggling, and lying
to customs officials. Facing up to 130 years in prison, Ressam agreed to
cooperate with prosecutors, providing information about his activities
and those of his terrorist network. As part of the agreement, he
testified against Haouari at trial. His sentencing has been postponed
until February 2002. Also on April 6, Ressam was convicted in absentia
in France and sentenced to five years for conspiring to commit terrorist
acts there.

Abdelmajid Dahoumane escaped to Afghanistan. The U.S. State Department
issued a reward of up to $5 million for information leading to his
arrest and conviction. He was later caught by Algerian security forces
and convicted on terrorism-related charges there.

Just days after the terrorist attacks in the U.S. on Sept. 11, 2001,
investigators interrogated Ressam at the federal detention center near
Seattle. They reportedly showed him pictures of the 19 hijackers. He
said he knew none of them but did provide other names of people in
so-called "sleeper cells" in North America. Ressam has also added
significant new information about Al Qaeda's interest in chemical and
biological weapons.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1324305

U.S. and Canada foil Al Qaeda terrorist plot to derail New York to
Toronto passenger train, two suspects arrested
The suspects, who had planned the attacks more than a year, appear
unrelated to the Boston Marathon bombers.

Two suspected Al Qaeda terrorists were busted Monday in Canada before
they could wreak havoc on the rails by blowing up a New York-to-Toronto
passenger train.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 09:29:06 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Cheryl wrote in rec.food.cooking:
>
>> "cshenk" > Wrote in message:
>>
>> : 12 Servings
>> >
>> > 1/2 c Sour cream
>> > 1/3 c Water
>> > 1 ea Egg
>> > 3 tb Dark rum
>> > 2 ts Butter
>> > 1 ts Vanilla powder
>> > 3 c Flour
>> > 3 tb Sugar
>> > 3/4 ts Salt
>> > 1 1/2 ts Yeast
>> > 1/2 c Dark raisins
>> >
>> > Oh this is good! It's a 1.5lb loaf set to white bread. It comes
>> > out a brown color as if it was a wheat bread and it's quite sweet
>> > like a dessert bread.
>> >
>> > Needs nothing to accompany it, just slice and eat!
>> >
>> > From one of my breadmaker books, with powdered vanilla added by
>> > xxcarol
>> >
>> > From the VB kitchen of xxcarol, 16JAN2008
>> >
>> > MMMMM
>> >

>> I've never seen vanilla powder. How does it differ from extract?

>Mostly, it's a powder so no liquid to the bread adjustment needed.
>
>I use this one:
>
>http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Food...p/B0001WOLMU/r
>ef=pd_sim_325_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41CZcy-zR0L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR16
>0%2C160_&refRID=1PXKMT1AXYAFCWM0MXWM
>
>There's nothing wrong with an extract, but I find this works better
>with baking for us.
>
> Carol

"> You are reaping what you sowed by feeding known trolls, dearie"

--
Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available.

ID: 47846596.