Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Obamuslim Plan

http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-d...will-ever-see/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-d...will-ever-see/

It is typical in Europe at the moment and is even worse in some places.
That is exactly what we are trying to keep out of UK.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>> http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-d...will-ever-see/

> It is typical in Europe at the moment and is even worse in some places.
> That is exactly what we are trying to keep out of UK.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5lXYw...l=0&autoplay=1

You might be interested in what is going on here. The Germans control
everything in the EU.
Merkel invited them all!!!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:28:49 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:

>>> It is typical in Europe at the moment and is even worse in some places.
>>> That is exactly what we are trying to keep out of UK.

>>https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5lXYw...l=0&autoplay=1
>>
>>You might be interested in what is going on here. The Germans control
>>everything in the EU.
>>Merkel invited them all!!!

> She has underestimated the problem. First she invited them all and now
> she tries to bribe Turkey with billions and possible EU membership if
> they help stop the flow. Who wants a more and more muslim dictatorship
> in the EU?

Not only did she try to bribe members, she threatened them too and in some
cases overrode the elected government.

Anyway, you know my opinion on politics here but I couldn't ignore the stuff
posted already)

See I can be pushed <g>

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>> http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-d...will-ever-see/
>>

> It is typical in Europe at the moment and is even worse in some places.
> That is exactly what we are trying to keep out of UK.

RIGHT ON!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Ophelia" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>>> http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-d...will-ever-see/
>>>

>> It is typical in Europe at the moment and is even worse in some
>> places. That is exactly what we are trying to keep out of UK.

> https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5lXYw...l=0&autoplay=1
>
> You might be interested in what is going on here. The Germans control
> everything in the EU.
> Merkel invited them all!!!

Traitor to her nation!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:28:49 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:

>>> It is typical in Europe at the moment and is even worse in some places.
>>> That is exactly what we are trying to keep out of UK.

>> https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5lXYw...l=0&autoplay=1
>>
>> You might be interested in what is going on here. The Germans control
>> everything in the EU.
>> Merkel invited them all!!!

> She has underestimated the problem. First she invited them all and now
> she tries to bribe Turkey with billions and possible EU membership if
> they help stop the flow. Who wants a more and more muslim dictatorship
> in the EU?

+1!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

> "Bruce" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:28:49 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5lXYw...l=0&autoplay=1
>>>
>>> You might be interested in what is going on here. The Germans control
>>> everything in the EU.
>>> Merkel invited them all!!!

>> She has underestimated the problem. First she invited them all and now
>> she tries to bribe Turkey with billions and possible EU membership if
>> they help stop the flow. Who wants a more and more muslim dictatorship
>> in the EU?

> Not only did she try to bribe members, she threatened them too and in
> some cases overrode the elected government.
>
> Anyway, you know my opinion on politics here but I couldn't ignore the
> stuff posted already)
>
> See I can be pushed <g>

+1!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:53:41 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> She has underestimated the problem. First she invited them all and now
>>> she tries to bribe Turkey with billions and possible EU membership if
>>> they help stop the flow. Who wants a more and more muslim dictatorship
>>> in the EU?

>>Not only did she try to bribe members, she threatened them too and in some
>>cases overrode the elected government.
>>
>>Anyway, you know my opinion on politics here but I couldn't ignore the
>>stuff
>>posted already)
>>
>>See I can be pushed <g>

> I agree with euroscepticism and Nigel Farage is one of the few
> politicians I can listen to for longer than 20 seconds Although I
> don't know what his views are other than about Europe.

Search on UKIP. He came into politics because what was happening in the EU
horrified him. He was a successful businessman, unlike most of our
policitos who come out of university, into a job as a political adviser then
into a safe seat. VERY few of them have any experience in real life.

He has as good team for all the departments but his real passion is to get
the UK out of the EU. You have seen him performing in the EU. Loads on
YouTube.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 21:28:11 -0000, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Bruce" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
m...

>>> I agree with euroscepticism and Nigel Farage is one of the few
>>> politicians I can listen to for longer than 20 seconds Although I
>>> don't know what his views are other than about Europe.

>>Search on UKIP. He came into politics because what was happening in the
>>EU
>>horrified him. He was a successful businessman, unlike most of our
>>policitos who come out of university, into a job as a political adviser
>>then
>>into a safe seat. VERY few of them have any experience in real life.
>>
>>He has as good team for all the departments but his real passion is to
>>get
>>the UK out of the EU. You have seen him performing in the EU. Loads on
>>YouTube.

> Yes, he's a good speaker with a sense of humour, compared to all those
> boring but dangerous EU apparatchiks.

Oh Yes!!! ) He isn't afraid of any of them

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

The plan. Let's see how it turns out... phaeton General Cooking 12 26-07-2011 12:49 AM
picnic plan Dimitri General Cooking 5 18-07-2009 08:10 PM
Time to Plan The Joneses Preserving 0 08-02-2007 11:52 PM
Vineyard harvest plan - how to plan and control supply from many small vineyards New start Winemaking 1 25-01-2005 12:14 AM
Plan ahead... Bob Pastorio General Cooking 8 06-11-2003 06:27 PM