Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default MSN: "42 Best Breakfast Foods for Weight Loss"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weig...ignout#image=1

I have to say, quite a few of these I'd never want to eat for breakfast, such
as anything with hot peppers - and how many people eat oatmeal without sugar
of some kind?

Lenona.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/2/2015 1:38 PM, wrote:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weig...ignout#image=1

> I have to say, quite a few of these I'd never want to eat for breakfast, such
> as anything with hot peppers - and how many people eat oatmeal without sugar
> of some kind?
>

> Lenona.

I always eat oatmeal without sugar, except that I often add a handful of
fresh blueberries or strawberries (unsweetened). I also add some pieces
of walnut.

MaryL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-11-02 3:21 PM, MaryL wrote:

> I always eat oatmeal without sugar, except that I often add a handful of
> fresh blueberries or strawberries (unsweetened). I also add some pieces
> of walnut.

My wife occasionally has some oatmeal if I have made extra. She puts
some frozen blueberries on it. .... no sugar.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> No need to read any further.
>
> -sw

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 2:38:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weig...ignout#image=1
>

> I have to say, quite a few of these I'd never want to eat for breakfast, such
> as anything with hot peppers - and how many people eat oatmeal without sugar
> of some kind?

Not me. I use brown sugar and raisins.

As to hot peppers, my husband occasionally likes a splash of Tabasco on
his eggs, and Bob Evan's Zesty Hot breakfast sausage makes an occasional
appearance on our breakfast table. I've had jalapeno scrambled eggs
for breakfast, but it's usually too much bother.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> As to hot peppers, my husband occasionally likes a splash of Tabasco on
> his eggs, and Bob Evan's Zesty Hot breakfast sausage makes an occasional
> appearance on our breakfast table. I've had jalapeno scrambled eggs
> for breakfast, but it's usually too much bother.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

My favourite breakfast is strips of bell pepper dipped in mayo

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

>My favourite breakfast is strips of bell pepper dipped in mayo

Sure sounds like a gal who wakes up lusting for oral sex.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
says...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weig...ignout#image=1

> I have to say, quite a few of these I'd never want to eat for breakfast, such
> as anything with hot peppers - and how many people eat oatmeal without sugar
> of some kind?

Both of us; and our kids and grandkids. This is very normal in
Scotland.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote:

>> As to hot peppers, my husband occasionally likes a splash of Tabasco on
>> his eggs, and Bob Evan's Zesty Hot breakfast sausage makes an occasional
>> appearance on our breakfast table. I've had jalapeno scrambled eggs
>> for breakfast, but it's usually too much bother.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> My favourite breakfast is strips of bell pepper dipped in mayo

Oh grosssss!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>>
>> My favourite breakfast is strips of bell pepper dipped in mayo

> Sure sounds like a gal who wakes up lusting for oral sex.

Your "pepper" is green?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "42 Best Breakfast Foods for Weight Loss"

> wrote in message
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/weig...ignout#image=1
>

> I have to say, quite a few of these I'd never want to eat for breakfast,
> such
> as anything with hot peppers - and how many people eat oatmeal without
> sugar
> of some kind?

I've eaten oatmeal without sugar and hot peppers for breakfast. Not at the
same time. I didn't look at your list as such lists are silly to me.