Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Is Roy as dumb as a stump?

Or is this the most cunning display of studied naivete in the history of
the world?

Inquiring minds need to know...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 4:14:16 PM UTC-6, lack of conscience wrote:
> Or is this the most cunning display of studied naivete in the history of
> the world?
>
> Inquiring minds need to know...

As if you had a mind...ahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahahaha.
You are a dumb puke who thinks he is the great "liberator" of
downtrodden women. Constructive criticism of other posters is
considered as bullying by you...you are clueless and a harmful
TROLL with a twisted outlook on life.
Don't feed the troll everyone will shout. I say feed the asshole some
horseshit, its his favorite snack.
=====

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 23:05:30 -0700 (PDT), Roy >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 4:14:16 PM UTC-6, lack of conscience wrote:
>> Or is this the most cunning display of studied naivete in the history of
>> the world?
>>
>> Inquiring minds need to know...

>As if you had a mind...ahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahahaha.
>You are a dumb puke who thinks he is the great "liberator" of
>downtrodden women. Constructive criticism of other posters is
>considered as bullying by you...you are clueless and a harmful
>TROLL with a twisted outlook on life.

I guess being at the cutting edge/forefront of something could be
considered an achievement, even if it happens to be rampant stupidity.
Just for once, I agree with the mental case. You truly *are* dumb as a
stump.

>Don't feed the troll everyone will shout. I say feed the asshole some
>horseshit, its his favorite snack.

You at least got that part right, but not in the way that you're
thinking.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 at 6:14:16 PM UTC-4, lack of conscience wrote:
> Or is this the most cunning display of studied naivete in the history of
> the world?
>
> Inquiring minds need to know...

Both he and you overestimate your ability to effect change in the posting
habits of the mentally ill.

Cindy Hamilton

My Weekend (from a post I made on the Stump's Forum BOB[_9_] Barbecue 5 06-11-2007 05:05 PM
My Weekend (From a post I made on the Stump's Smoker Forum) BOB[_9_] General Cooking 1 29-10-2007 01:00 AM
The Stump Jump - Aussie GSM Paul Parker Wine 0 10-05-2006 01:36 AM
stump bbq Mike Barbecue 9 19-07-2004 04:25 PM
STUMP morterless brick smoker salchichon Barbecue 6 19-05-2004 03:14 AM