Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Where Have RFC'ers Gone To On Social Media?

On 9/26/2015 9:35 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2015-09-26 10:56 AM, Janet B wrote:
>

>>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>>> counties elections.

>> they take interest because we can screw up the whole toy box.

> You can indeed.

That dumb ****ing canuck says while we created a power vacuum into which
ISIL flowed.

Enjoy those Syrian cockroaches, Euro-whores!

We can "screw up the toy box" when we stop policing the toy box, you
ignoranus!

> The use is a economic and military powerhouse, and one
> that, despite the spin, acts in its own interests and plays other power
> against each other. Pierre Trudeau described the situation well, saying
> "Living next to you is in some ways like sleeping with an elephant. No
> matter how friendly and even-tempered is the beast, if I can call it
> that, one is affected by every twitch and grunt."

Typical little brother canucklehead syndrome, dis your most stable and
reliable trading partner and blame everything on the USA.

You people ****ing DISGUST me!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> sf wrote:
>>
>> Xeno wrote:
>> > Post insults and see how long it is before you get 'kicked"...
>> > pseudonym
>> > or real name.

>> Agree. The sort of behavior that is tolerated here on rfc usenet will
>> make the poster history in rfc FB.

> The Stepford Group

LOL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:10:35 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>counties elections.

The reason for that, Gary, is that the U.S involves itself in every
other country in the world (whether they want it or not), so that
basically your government is also our government, to some degree.
Hence the 'foreigners' interest.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:43:02 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>We now have fixed date federal elections, so the election was going to
>happen on that date.

I think that's a bloody wonderful idea, the pros far outweigh the
cons, IMO. We need that here badly.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>>Well oddly enough, I didn't despise his father, he had the good sense
>>>to know when to quit in Iraq.

>>That was strangely out of character for him, I'll concede that. Makes
>>me wonder what the real reason was. Possibly they still had a use for
>>Saddam (whom Bush installed in Iraq to being with) and the regional
>>tensions in place at the time. IMO, he was far, far, far worse than
>>his son even had a hope of ever being. A truly evil sociopath. (You
>>won't see me describe anyone as evil very often either). But that's
>>all a whole other topic and by no means a small one, either.
>>
>>> GWB though, confused by talk of WOMD
>>>and with oil people pushing him, made a grievous error and I put 9/10s
>>>of the blame for the current state of the mid-east at his door.

>>He was basically just a puppet you know. Without his family backing
>>him, he would have been little more than a petty crook.

>His record apparently showed cocaine offences but it was expunged when
>he was running for President.

That's the least of it and personally, doesn't overly bother me.
Unless you want to talk about a little town called Mena... which is
another matter.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-09-26 6:24 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:43:02 -0400, Dave Smith
> > wrote:
>

>> We now have fixed date federal elections, so the election was going to
>> happen on that date.

> I think that's a bloody wonderful idea, the pros far outweigh the
> cons, IMO. We need that here badly.

Sounds good in theory, but it seems that even when the election date it
predetermined, some people get all bent out of shape when it is
announced, as if it were a big surprise.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:02:15 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>And you still didn't tell me why you were planning to attend a GWB
>visit protest. What is your specific issue with him?
>
>He was invited to your area. You protest a visit? How embarrassing is
>that to your insignificant town?
>
>No matter who is our president here, I will always honor the office
>that he was elected to.

That is just moronic. At least these days it is and has been for the
past 52 years. Thin-skinned as usual too... were you standing in front
of the flag with a screaming eagle overhead when you posted that?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 01:24:13 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>> How did they survive before the post office, pony express, carrier
>> pigeons and smoke signals?

>None of us here were alive back then.

Yes, I read about post offices in history books.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 18:35:15 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2015-09-26 6:24 PM, Je?us wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:43:02 -0400, Dave Smith
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> We now have fixed date federal elections, so the election was going to
>>> happen on that date.

>> I think that's a bloody wonderful idea, the pros far outweigh the
>> cons, IMO. We need that here badly.
>>

>Sounds good in theory, but it seems that even when the election date it
>predetermined, some people get all bent out of shape when it is
>announced, as if it were a big surprise.

Well... all I can say is too bad for them

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2015 3:27 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:10:35 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Bruce wrote:
>>> It's not so self-evident if you voted for the man.

>> GWB was ok. No better or worse than any other president we've had.
>>
>> Dem/liberals fought like crazy that the first election was fixed and
>> Al Gore should have won. Bullshit...that weirdo lost fair and square.

> Many Americans won't vote for an intelligent candidate. Intelligent
> candidates scare them.

Bullshit theorizing.

Stick to your own country's affairs, dip shit!

> If Hillary Clinton loses, it will also be for
> that reason.

Bullshit LIE!

It will be because she LIED about Benghazi, her email server, etc.

> Bush Jr's fairly dense. That made him likeable.

So sense he's got a Harvard MBA...

Lol.

>> That doesn't explain why GWB won the re-election 4 years later.
>>
>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>> counties elections.

> Do you want to be a superpower or not?

Do you want a safe world or a chaotic one, asshole?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2015 3:29 PM, Bruce wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 08:56:56 -0600, Janet B >
> wrote:

>>> GWB was ok. No better or worse than any other president we've had.
>>>
>>> Dem/liberals fought like crazy that the first election was fixed and
>>> Al Gore should have won. Bullshit...that weirdo lost fair and square.
>>> That doesn't explain why GWB won the re-election 4 years later.
>>>
>>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>>> counties elections.

>> they take interest because we can screw up the whole toy box.

> A country where Arnold Schwarzenegger can be elected is always going
> to generate a lot of interest. It's fascinating that to know, one day,
> Mickey Mouse may become president of the United States.

It's a sickening display to see some insignificant Goddamned Auzzie
shitbag take shots at us.

**** you and go to HEll.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2015 4:22 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:10:35 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>> counties elections.

> The reason for that, Gary, is that the U.S involves itself in every
> other country in the world (whether they want it or not), so that
> basically your government is also our government, to some degree.
> Hence the 'foreigners' interest.

Oh?

Let's see now, we were _dragged into_ two world wars to save Euro bacon,
implored to do it again in Kosovo, etc.

You don;t have a ****ing CLUE what you're yammering about- you
rabbit-killing Auzzie shitbag!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2015 4:32 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 08:55:39 -0600, Janet B >
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:12:39 +1000, Jeßus > wrote:
>>
>>> On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 20:56:07 -0300, wrote:
>>> snip

>>> That was strangely out of character for him, I'll concede that. Makes
>>> me wonder what the real reason was. Possibly they still had a use for
>>> Saddam (whom Bush installed in Iraq to being with) and the regional
>>> tensions in place at the time. IMO, he was far, far, far worse than
>>> his son even had a hope of ever being. A truly evil sociopath. (You
>>> won't see me describe anyone as evil very often either). But that's
>>> all a whole other topic and by no means a small one, either.

>> He was a long-time diplomat and had an understanding of the ways of
>> power. He knew there was nothing to be gained by destabilizing the
>> whole area.
>> Janet US

> Nixon did similar good things, but look what was going on behind the
> scenes. The same applies to Bush Sr, only multiplied by 1000. He had
> his hand in just about everything going on behind the scenes for
> decades.

Blah, blah, blah...get a ****ing LIFE of your own, you vicarious
political whore!

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2015 4:36 PM, Je�us wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:02:15 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>

>> And you still didn't tell me why you were planning to attend a GWB
>> visit protest. What is your specific issue with him?
>>
>> He was invited to your area. You protest a visit? How embarrassing is
>> that to your insignificant town?
>>
>> No matter who is our president here, I will always honor the office
>> that he was elected to.

> That is just moronic. At least these days it is and has been for the
> past 52 years. Thin-skinned as usual too... were you standing in front
> of the flag with a screaming eagle overhead when you posted that?

**** YOU TO HELL!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27/09/2015 12:56 AM, Janet B wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:10:35 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Bruce wrote:
>>> It's not so self-evident if you voted for the man.

>> GWB was ok. No better or worse than any other president we've had.
>>
>> Dem/liberals fought like crazy that the first election was fixed and
>> Al Gore should have won. Bullshit...that weirdo lost fair and square.
>> That doesn't explain why GWB won the re-election 4 years later.
>>
>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>> counties elections.

> they take interest because we can screw up the whole toy box.
> Janet US

Aint that the truth! ;-)

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Gary > wrote:

> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
> counties elections.

They take interest because we are no longer a reliable partner to their
well being. We're a joke. That international feeling has become
prevalent only since the start of the current administration. Our
allies don't trust us, and our adversaries don't fear us. Anybody with
a modicum of intelligence can look up myriad examples of this
administration's weakness and prevarication with simple google
searches. Believe the President and his administration, or believe your
lying eyes.

[ObFood] Pancakes and eggs for dinner tonight...with a big glass of
milk.

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Xeno" > wrote in message
> On 27/09/2015 12:56 AM, Janet B wrote:

>>> GWB was ok. No better or worse than any other president we've had.
>>>
>>> Dem/liberals fought like crazy that the first election was fixed and
>>> Al Gore should have won. Bullshit...that weirdo lost fair and square.
>>> That doesn't explain why GWB won the re-election 4 years later.
>>>
>>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>>> counties elections.

>> they take interest because we can screw up the whole toy box.
>> Janet US
>>

> Aint that the truth! ;-)

Yep!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:10:35 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> >Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
> >interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
> >counties elections.

> The reason for that, Gary, is that the U.S involves itself in every
> other country in the world (whether they want it or not), so that
> basically your government is also our government, to some degree.
> Hence the 'foreigners' interest.

OK. I do agree with you there. It's a fact that the US does often try
to manipulate other countries. Like supporting rebels trying to
overthrow a valid govt, etc. I don't think it's all about supporting
big business though (those evil greedy republicans). It's more about
maintaining the status quo. If our country depends on some others
resource (like oil), we don't want some other party yanking that away
and messing up our economy. That's just survival tactics.

Remember - under GWB, we invaded Iraq and took out Hussein. We didn't
claim their oil for our own. We turned it all over to hopefully better
ownership and we will still buy from them, not steal from them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Jeßus" wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> >No matter who is our president here, I will always honor the office
> >that he was elected to.

You don't have to like the person but you should treat them with
respect when duly elected to that office.

> That is just moronic. At least these days it is and has been for
> the past 52 years.

Math equates to.... you think Kennedy was a great president?
Oh man you are so clueless. Kennedy was a loose cannon.
I believe to this day that it was our own government that
took him out. And his little brother too the next election.
Messed up Ted's chance and even took out JK junior as he was
heading for a potential run in the future.

Think about it. 4 Kennedy kids...all potential candidates,
all dead now. What are the odds of that happening normally?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote

> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
> interest in USA politics.

Here's the explanation for parochial dunces;

As the USA never tires of telling the world it's the richest and most
powerful nation on earth.

Therefore it matters to the rest of the world what kind of idiots/
crooks Americans elect to run the most powerful country on earth.

> Maybe they should focus more on their own counties elections.

Oh, we do. We just don't bother discussing them with parochial dunces.

Janet UK
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-09-27 8:32 AM, Gary wrote:

> Do you know why Bush senior didn't invade Iraq then? His intentions
> were to kick them out of Kuwait and the allied countries agreed to
> that. If he had pushed right into Iraq, friendly countries would have
> turned on him. Personally, I think he should have kept going but he
> did the right thing then as far as maintaining relations with the
> other countries over there. He did what was approved and no more.

That reminds me of my first exposure to Fox news and that idiot O'Reilly
when I was on vacation in Colorado in 2002. He was yammering about how
George Bush (the older and smarter one) screwed up royally by not going
right into Baghdad. The UN resolution was aimed at getting Iraqi forces
out of Kuwait. They had succeeded and the remnants of the Iraqi forces
were scurrying back home.

Iraq took a beating on that one, but there were other hazards in the
region. Iraq and Iran were still at odds and it would have been
counterproductive to completely shatter Iraqi defences and leave them
exposed to an antagonistic Iran.

> I put 9/10s of the blame for the current state of the mid-east on all
> the nutcases in charge over there.

Them and the people who live there.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27/09/2015 10:14 PM, Gary wrote:
> "Jeßus" wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:10:35 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>>
>>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>>> counties elections.

>> The reason for that, Gary, is that the U.S involves itself in every
>> other country in the world (whether they want it or not), so that
>> basically your government is also our government, to some degree.
>> Hence the 'foreigners' interest.

> OK. I do agree with you there. It's a fact that the US does often try
> to manipulate other countries. Like supporting rebels trying to

Often? Try 'all the bloody time!'

> overthrow a valid govt, etc. I don't think it's all about supporting
> big business though (those evil greedy republicans). It's more about
> maintaining the status quo. If our country depends on some others
> resource (like oil), we don't want some other party yanking that away
> and messing up our economy. That's just survival tactics.

So, rather than working 'with' the people of that independent country,
the US seeks to 'control' that country. Yeah, I can see how that's
worked out for you. Afghanistan and Iraq come readily to mind.

> Remember - under GWB, we invaded Iraq and took out Hussein. We didn't
> claim their oil for our own. We turned it all over to hopefully better
> ownership and we will still buy from them, not steal from them.

Turned it over to 'friendly ownership'... Lot of detail you left out there!

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 8:31:30 AM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> "Jeßus" wrote:
> >
> > Gary wrote:
> > >No matter who is our president here, I will always honor the office
> > >that he was elected to.

> You don't have to like the person but you should treat them with
> respect when duly elected to that office.
>

> > That is just moronic. At least these days it is and has been for
> > the past 52 years.

> Math equates to.... you think Kennedy was a great president?
> Oh man you are so clueless. Kennedy was a loose cannon.
> I believe to this day that it was our own government that
> took him out. And his little brother too the next election.
> Messed up Ted's chance and even took out JK junior as he was
> heading for a potential run in the future.
>
> Think about it. 4 Kennedy kids...all potential candidates,
> all dead now. What are the odds of that happening normally?

Very small. So is winning the lottery, yet it happens
on a regular basis.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> [ObFood] Pancakes and eggs for dinner tonight...with a big glass of
> milk.

Speaking of pancakes... I finally made up a batch yesterday for lunch.
It's seriously been about 5 years maybe since I've made them. I love
them but have always been to lazy to make.

So I did this thing yesterday and they were so good. I add extra milk
to my recipe to make them thinner and moister. I ate one plate of
about 9 (thin ones) for lunch yesterday. Was so good, I immediately
made a 2nd helping of about 9. YUM.

As I made a double batch of the mix, I will have some more for lunch
today.

3 thin pancakes. Round and pretty? Nope. Very tasty? Oh yeah!@

http://i58.tinypic.com/1q2u4i.jpg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Do you know why Bush senior didn't invade Iraq then? His intentions
>>> were to kick them out of Kuwait and the allied countries agreed to
>>> that. If he had pushed right into Iraq, friendly countries would have
>>> turned on him. Personally, I think he should have kept going but he
>>> did the right thing then as far as maintaining relations with the
>>> other countries over there. He did what was approved and no more.
>>>
>>> I put 9/10s of the blame for the current state of the mid-east on all
>>> the nutcases in charge over there.

>> Bush Jr may have handled things wrong, but if those Arabs had an ounce
>> of civilisation in them and weren't such religious fanatics, the
>> Middle East wouldn't be the mess it is now.

> I have just finished reading a couple of books that pre-date Iraq and
> Iran, Israel. Nearly all the above territory was ruled by tribes and
> although occasionally they fought out some grievances, pretty steady
> going. Hopefully the western world now understands what happens when
> you take hold of basically tribal systems and say 'Now you will have
> democracy, it's much better"

Indeed. For some people, even the concept of democracy is alien. I fear
that the US has not learnt from the sins of its past.

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27/09/2015 11:31 PM, wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 23:21:23 +1000, Xeno >
> wrote:

>>> OK. I do agree with you there. It's a fact that the US does often try
>>> to manipulate other countries. Like supporting rebels trying to

>> Often? Try 'all the bloody time!'
>>
>>> overthrow a valid govt, etc. I don't think it's all about supporting
>>> big business though (those evil greedy republicans). It's more about
>>> maintaining the status quo. If our country depends on some others
>>> resource (like oil), we don't want some other party yanking that away
>>> and messing up our economy. That's just survival tactics.

>> So, rather than working 'with' the people of that independent country,
>> the US seeks to 'control' that country. Yeah, I can see how that's
>> worked out for you. Afghanistan and Iraq come readily to mind.
>>>
>>> Remember - under GWB, we invaded Iraq and took out Hussein. We didn't
>>> claim their oil for our own. We turned it all over to hopefully better
>>> ownership and we will still buy from them, not steal from them.
>>>

>> Turned it over to 'friendly ownership'... Lot of detail you left out there!

> One couldn't say Iraqis are far happier today with 'democracy'

If the truth be known, the harshness of the Hussein regime was what they
needed to keep the peace. Certainly, under their current 'democracy',
they have neither peace nor stability.

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 21:51:02 -0700, Leonard Blaisdell
> wrote:

>In article >, Gary > wrote:
>
>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>> counties elections.

>They take interest because we are no longer a reliable partner to their
>well being. We're a joke. That international feeling has become
>prevalent only since the start of the current administration. Our
>allies don't trust us, and our adversaries don't fear us. Anybody with
>a modicum of intelligence can look up myriad examples of this
>administration's weakness and prevarication with simple google
>searches. Believe the President and his administration, or believe your
>lying eyes.
>
>[ObFood] Pancakes and eggs for dinner tonight...with a big glass of
>milk.
>
>leo

Watch Fox News much?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 27/09/2015 6:31 AM, Gary wrote:
> "Jeßus" wrote:
>>
>> Gary wrote:
>>> No matter who is our president here, I will always honor the office
>>> that he was elected to.

> You don't have to like the person but you should treat them with
> respect when duly elected to that office.
>

>> That is just moronic. At least these days it is and has been for
>> the past 52 years.

> Math equates to.... you think Kennedy was a great president?
> Oh man you are so clueless. Kennedy was a loose cannon.
> I believe to this day that it was our own government that
> took him out. And his little brother too the next election.
> Messed up Ted's chance and even took out JK junior as he was
> heading for a potential run in the future.
>
> Think about it. 4 Kennedy kids...all potential candidates,
> all dead now. What are the odds of that happening normally?

Two men in a bar:
First Man: I'm investigating a huge conspiracy!
Second Man: Really, what have you found out?
First Man: Nothing at all.
Second Man: My god, they're cunning devils!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> Do you know why Bush senior didn't invade Iraq then? His intentions
>>> were to kick them out of Kuwait and the allied countries agreed to
>>> that. If he had pushed right into Iraq, friendly countries would have
>>> turned on him. Personally, I think he should have kept going but he
>>> did the right thing then as far as maintaining relations with the
>>> other countries over there. He did what was approved and no more.
>>>
>>> I put 9/10s of the blame for the current state of the mid-east on all
>>> the nutcases in charge over there.

>> Bush Jr may have handled things wrong, but if those Arabs had an ounce
>> of civilisation in them and weren't such religious fanatics, the
>> Middle East wouldn't be the mess it is now.

> I have just finished reading a couple of books that pre-date Iraq and
> Iran, Israel. Nearly all the above territory was ruled by tribes and
> although occasionally they fought out some grievances, pretty steady
> going. Hopefully the western world now understands what happens when
> you take hold of basically tribal systems and say 'Now you will have
> democracy, it's much better"

Have you read: "Lawrence In Arabia"? If not, I recommend it highly.

Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Janet wrote:

> Gary wrote
>
> > Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
> > interest in USA politics.

> Here's the explanation for parochial dunces;

First clue to losing an argument...start up the name calling. Carry on
BlueRibbonLady.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>>> I have just finished reading a couple of books that pre-date Iraq and
>>> Iran, Israel. Nearly all the above territory was ruled by tribes and
>>> although occasionally they fought out some grievances, pretty steady
>>> going. Hopefully the western world now understands what happens when
>>> you take hold of basically tribal systems and say 'Now you will have
>>> democracy, it's much better"
>>>

>> Have you read: "Lawrence In Arabia"? If not, I recommend it highly.
>>
>> Graham

> The movie is my second all time favourite - David Lean knew how to
> film so beautifully, thinking of the scene where he danced in the
> moonlight on the sand.

I think that it is the best movie ever made.
Note the "In". It's a book by Scott Anderson and you may be able to
still pick up a remaindered copy at Indigo. It'll make you re-assess T.E.L.
Graham
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/26/2015 9:11 PM, Xeno wrote:
> On 27/09/2015 12:56 AM, Janet B wrote:

>>> GWB was ok. No better or worse than any other president we've had.
>>>
>>> Dem/liberals fought like crazy that the first election was fixed and
>>> Al Gore should have won. Bullshit...that weirdo lost fair and square.
>>> That doesn't explain why GWB won the re-election 4 years later.
>>>
>>> Funny to me how it's the foreigners here in RFC that take so much
>>> interest in USA politics. Maybe they should focus more on their own
>>> counties elections.

>> they take interest because we can screw up the whole toy box.
>> Janet US
>>

> Aint that the truth! ;-)

No.

We're not Putin, you ****ing scumsucking OAF!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/27/2015 3:21 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Xeno" > wrote in message

>>> they take interest because we can screw up the whole toy box.
>>> Janet US
>>>

>> Aint that the truth! ;-)

> Yep!

Oh?

You'd have preferred to be speaking German?

WHO saved you bacon, missy?