Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sloppy Joe's (was Taco salad shells

> > (aka Granny) wrote:
> > I was thinking he would have to alter his sig line to 'sleeps with
> > ferret and shit''

Nah. "sleeping with poopy ferret" sounds nicer. I doubt it will ever
happen. Ferrets love clean everything. The last place they will poop
is in their bed. Luckily, her bed is also mine.

If it happens just once, I'll put a plastic liner on the mattress
underneath the sheets and just change out the linen if it happens. I'm
all she has and she loves sleeping next to me. I won't deny her that
in her last days (and hopefully months or years)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 21:24:23 -0400, Cheryl >
wrote:

> On 9/21/2015 5:57 AM, Ophelia wrote:
> >

> > I've had two knee replacements. After the first I got massive
> > infection. I
> > was very ill and nearly pegged it. No one one at fault though. Staph,
> > Aureus which can live on the skin. I was in a wheelchair for several
> > months. I hated it.
> >

> I'm really sorry to hear that. My mom desperately needs knee replacement
> but I think she's afraid just for reasons like what you experienced.

From what I've heard, it has a much longer recovery time than hip
surgery. Definitely not a piece of cake, so I don't blame her.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...

>> > (aka Granny) wrote:
>> > I was thinking he would have to alter his sig line to 'sleeps with
>> > ferret and shit''

> Nah. "sleeping with poopy ferret" sounds nicer. I doubt it will ever
> happen. Ferrets love clean everything. The last place they will poop
> is in their bed. Luckily, her bed is also mine.
>
> If it happens just once, I'll put a plastic liner on the mattress
> underneath the sheets and just change out the linen if it happens. I'm
> all she has and she loves sleeping next to me. I won't deny her that
> in her last days (and hopefully months or years)

She is a lucky wee soul

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/