Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food and Drug Administration Takes on Food Poisoning With Sweeping Reforms

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...soning-n425096
or
http://tinyurl.com/qdut9pd
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking
gtr gtr is offline

On 2015-09-10 19:04:21 +0000, Janet B said:

> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...soning-n425096
>
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/qdut9pd
> Janet US

Not a criticism, just a curisoity: Why do you provide both the full
link and the tinyurl?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/10/2015 2:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Here's an even easier to implement and simple suggestion:

GET LOST!!!!
_______
_____/ \\_____
| _ ___ _ ||
| | \ | | \ ||
| | | | | | ||
| |_/ | |_/ ||
| | \ | | ||
| | \ | | ||
| | \. _|_. | . ||
| ||
| Sqwerty & Marty ||
| ||
| * ** * ** ||
\\)).../..(/...\||(...\\....((//

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:09:05 -0700, gtr > wrote:

>On 2015-09-10 19:04:21 +0000, Janet B said:
>
>> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...soning-n425096
>>
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/qdut9pd
>> Janet US

>Not a criticism, just a curisoity: Why do you provide both the full
>link and the tinyurl?

Because some people like to see where they are going and aren't into
blind leaps of faith and others can't/don't know how to fix a link
that is too long for their reader.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:04:36 PM UTC-7, Janet B wrote:
> http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...soning-n425096
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/qdut9pd

Sounds just like HACCP to me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:08:51 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

> On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:04:36 PM UTC-7, Janet B wrote:

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...soning-n425096
>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/qdut9pd

> Sounds just like HACCP to me.

Exactly. It sounded like a bunch of hype for a system that is already
in place and does not address the safety of the finished product -
which needs to be tested.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:31:17 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:08:51 -0700 (PDT),
>wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:04:36 PM UTC-7, Janet B wrote:

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...soning-n425096
>>> or
>>> http://tinyurl.com/qdut9pd

>> Sounds just like HACCP to me.

>Exactly. It sounded like a bunch of hype for a system that is already
>in place and does not address the safety of the finished product -
>which needs to be tested.
>
>-sw

I don't disagree with you, but there is apparently no way to test a
shipment of perishable strawberries (for instance), get the results
and move the shipment on to stores before the berries begin to spoil.
The grower can test, but that doesn't guarantee the shipment after it
has traveled and perhaps been repackaged. I'd like to see some
concrete ideas for handling foods like that.
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 10:31 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Exactly. It sounded like a bunch of hype

DROP DEAD WOMAN STALKER!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2015 11:13 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Problems that do arise is that improper (or even proper) handling

YOU are a living breathing problem, woman-stalker.

GTE THE **** OUT!

Food Poisoning PolicySpy General Cooking 1 03-06-2011 12:53 AM
Food Drug Immortalist Vegan 8 30-03-2010 08:15 PM
food poisoning sherry General Cooking 1 21-01-2007 02:20 AM
food poisoning sherry General Cooking 8 20-01-2007 11:19 PM
Food poisoning Dennis G. General Cooking 27 23-01-2005 03:09 AM