Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Creamsicle ice cream soda

Our snack last night.

San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

Nice treat. Get the soda very cold.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> Our snack last night.
>
> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.
>
> Nice treat. Get the soda very cold.

That does sound really good as the hot weather lingers.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-09-02, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

Both owned by Nestle's. Jes saying.....

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2015-09-02, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
>> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

> Both owned by Nestle's. Jes saying.....
>
> nb

SFW?!?!?!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2 Sep 2015 22:14:53 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>On 2015-09-02, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
>> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

>Both owned by Nestle's. Jes saying.....

BOO! HISS!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Je�us wrote:
> On 2 Sep 2015 22:14:53 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
>> On 2015-09-02, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>>
>>> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
>>> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

>> Both owned by Nestle's. Jes saying.....

> BOO! HISS!!

Shameless sycophant.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/2/2015 6:14 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2015-09-02, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
>> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

> Both owned by Nestle's. Jes saying.....
>
> nb

But they make the best vanilla ice cream and no one makes a blood orange
soda. I'm not going to boycott them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 9/2/2015 6:14 PM, notbob wrote:
>> On 2015-09-02, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>>
>>> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
>>> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

>> Both owned by Nestle's. Jes saying.....
>>
>> nb
>>

> But they make the best vanilla ice cream and no one makes a blood orange
> soda. I'm not going to boycott them.

And if they did, then what?

They sell one less soda and a tub of ice cream.

Oh wow.

That'll show 'em.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 9/2/2015 6:14 PM, notbob wrote:
>> On 2015-09-02, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>>
>>> San Pellagrino Blood Orange soda
>>> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

>> Both owned by Nestle's. Jes saying.....
>>
>> nb
>>

> But they make the best vanilla ice cream and no one makes a blood orange
> soda. I'm not going to boycott them.

Good for you!

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Scoop of Hagen Daz Vanilla bean ice cream.

> But they make the best vanilla ice cream

They are good but they know it and it's very overpriced, imo.

Try Turkey Hill ice cream sometime.
Their plain Vanilla is very tasty and creamy.

In the past week, I bought both brands to compare.
Yesterday, I did a side-by-side comparison.

Turkey Hill vanilla was very tasty and creamy.
The Haagen-Dazs vanilla bean was also good.

If you rate ice cream on a scale on 1-10. If the Haagen-Dazs
is a 10, the Turkey Hill would be a 9-10.

I keep tasting one or the other back and forth and the taste is
hard to pick out the difference.

Here's the real difference though.

Haagen-Dazs cost 25 cents per ounce
Turkey Hill cost 5 cent per ounce.

No more "cool kid" Haagen-Dazs for me.

G.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2015 8:48 AM, Gary wrote:

>> But they make the best vanilla ice cream

> They are good but they know it and it's very overpriced, imo.
>
> Try Turkey Hill ice cream sometime.
> Their plain Vanilla is very tasty and creamy.
>
> In the past week, I bought both brands to compare.
> Yesterday, I did a side-by-side comparison.
>
> Turkey Hill vanilla was very tasty and creamy.
> The Haagen-Dazs vanilla bean was also good.
>
> If you rate ice cream on a scale on 1-10. If the Haagen-Dazs
> is a 10, the Turkey Hill would be a 9-10.
>
> I keep tasting one or the other back and forth and the taste is
> hard to pick out the difference.
>
> Here's the real difference though.
>
> Haagen-Dazs cost 25 cents per ounce
> Turkey Hill cost 5 cent per ounce.
>
> No more "cool kid" Haagen-Dazs for me.
>
> G.

Score is 13 to 6. This is what made me decide to pay a bit more.

Turkey Hill
Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WHEY, NONFAT MILK,
CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, VANILLA, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN,
VANILLA BEAN.

Hagen Daz
cream, skim milk, sugar, egg yolks, ground vanilla beans, vanilla extract

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 11:23:35 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 9/5/2015 8:48 AM, Gary wrote:
> >
> > Haagen-Dazs cost 25 cents per ounce
> > Turkey Hill cost 5 cent per ounce.
> >

> Score is 13 to 6. This is what made me decide to pay a bit more.
>
> Turkey Hill
> Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WHEY, NONFAT MILK,
> CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, VANILLA, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN,
> VANILLA BEAN.

Stop! You're making my mouth water. NOT.

> Hagen Daz
> cream, skim milk, sugar, egg yolks, ground vanilla beans, vanilla extract

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/5/2015 12:51 PM, wrote:
> On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 11:23:35 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>> On 9/5/2015 8:48 AM, Gary wrote:
>>>
>>> Haagen-Dazs cost 25 cents per ounce
>>> Turkey Hill cost 5 cent per ounce.
>>>

>> Score is 13 to 6. This is what made me decide to pay a bit more.
>>
>> Turkey Hill
>> Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WHEY, NONFAT MILK,
>> CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, VANILLA, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN,
>> VANILLA BEAN.
>>

> Stop! You're making my mouth water. NOT.
>>
>> Hagen Daz
>> cream, skim milk, sugar, egg yolks, ground vanilla beans, vanilla extract

You don't want to eat trees? Its all natural.

http://www.danisco.com/product-range/cellulose-gum/

Natural cellulose for processed foods

Cellulose gum, also called purified CMC, comes from the cell wall of
plants, especially cotton seeds and wood pulp. It adds mouthfeel and
texture, stabilizes proteins, retains moisture and forms oil-resistant
films in a vast array of processed food products.

How our cellulose gum ingredients can help you

Our cellulose gum ingredients can add texture and volume to just about
any food. We use ingredients that are 99.5% pure, and our white to
off-white powders give crystal clear results

http://www.befoodsmart.com/ingredien...lulose-gum.php
Made from plant fibers (cellulose is the main fiber of plants) including
trees and cotton. It is highly water absorbent, cheap and abundant. This
synthetic gum helps to improve shelf life and has a variety of uses. -
See more at:
http://www.befoodsmart.com/ingredien....MRAfAMVM.dpuf

Possible Health Effects
Due to the fibrous nature, may cause flatulence, diarrhea, and cramping.
Is not absorbed by the body. - See more at:
http://www.befoodsmart.com/ingredien....MRAfAMVM.dpuf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 2:18:20 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> Turkey Hill
> >> Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WHEY, NONFAT MILK,
> >> CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, VANILLA, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN,
> >> VANILLA BEAN.
> >>

> > Stop! You're making my mouth water. NOT.
> >>
> >> Hagen Daz
> >> cream, skim milk, sugar, egg yolks, ground vanilla beans, vanilla extract

> You don't want to eat trees? Its all natural.
>
> http://www.danisco.com/product-range/cellulose-gum/

Let's let someone else buy the Turkey Hill, pass
me the Hagan Das, please.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/3/2015 5:28 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the €śalleged€ť lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
Dynasty €“ I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
not in terms of endearment €“ but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
of Veterans Today.

In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
the Bush controlled cabal €“ GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
hastened his fall into Alzheimers Disease and evidence suggests he
helped plan Reagan attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
family were close friends of the Bush family €“ a coincidence?) and 3)
ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
office.

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.