Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just USED my "new" vintage KitchenAid A9 coffee mill, and I LOVE IT!!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...59&oe=5662F673

No mess, just grind as much as I want in a measure and viola!!

I love good old fashioned QUALITY American made products!!

And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2015 1:03 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

Yes we know, Johnny One Note.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 3:03:06 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...59&oe=5662F673
>
> No mess, just grind as much as I want in a measure and viola!!
>
> I love good old fashioned QUALITY American made products!!
>
> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
of annual revenue.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2015 2:01 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 3:03:06 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...59&oe=5662F673
>>
>> No mess, just grind as much as I want in a measure and viola!!
>>
>> I love good old fashioned QUALITY American made products!!
>>
>> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

> I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
> they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
> of annual revenue.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Poor Cooty is just beside himself trying to make basic consumer goods
cost more so the American poor can be hammered.

He's off on Wal Mart, but truth be told there are as many or more Chicom
products at any Dollar store, or what's left of K-Mart.

It's just sexier to bash Wal Mart, then slink in later to get one's
shopping done when no one is "looking"...

Friggin' hypocrite!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 3:03:06 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...59&oe=5662F673
>>
>> No mess, just grind as much as I want in a measure and viola!!
>>
>> I love good old fashioned QUALITY American made products!!
>>
>> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

>I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
>they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
>of annual revenue.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

Frontline expose:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../walmart/view/

Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw64hRgLBqM

Lyrics:
http://www.lyricsvip.com/The-Reveren...re-Lyrics.html

Results: Data from
http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

U.S. Trade Imbalance with China (millions of dollars, to China)

Year Amount
1985 6
1986 1664
1987 2796
1988 3489
1989 6234
1990 10431
1991 12591
1992 18309
1993 22777
1994 29505
1995 33789
1996 39520
1997 47695
1998 56927
1999 68677
2000 83833
2001 83096
2002 103064
2003 124068
2004 161938
2005 201544
2006 232548
2007 258506
2008 268040
2009 208688
2010 273063
2011 295422
2012 315053
2013 318417
2014 342632

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2015 2:10 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
> year between the U.S. and China?

Do you have any idea how invested they are in US treasuries?

Here, let ME help YOU:

http://www.treasury.gov/ticdata/Publish/mfh.txt

MAJOR FOREIGN HOLDERS OF TREASURY SECURITIES

(in billions of dollars)

Country June 2015 May 2015

1. China 1271.2 1270.3
2. Japan 1197.1 1214.9
3. Carib Bkg 318.5 311.5
19. Russia 72.0 70.6

(that's called having a vested interest in OUR economic success)

And the upshot of that is:

http://www.marke****ch.com/story/us-...dist=countdown

The U.S. economy is “insulated” from overseas inflation and deflation
pressure from exchange rate movements owing to the fact that most of the
world’s trade is invoiced in dollars, according to new economic research
presented at the Federal Reserve’s summit in Jackson Hole.

This means that U.S. inflation is more insulated from exchange rate
shocks, while other countries are highly sensitive to it, Gopinath said.

http://money.usnews.com/money/busine...ican-consumers

Benefits from China. Capp says low prices are the greatest benefit
American consumers receive from China. "China produces products that
Americans consume at large quantities, at prices lower than Americans
would have to pay if the product was made elsewhere," he says. "Even
before the financial crash crippled the economy, American consumers'
cost of living was moderated by the lowering of retail prices of goods
produced in China."

Gong says there is a misconception that the money spent on these
products benefits China. Instead, the money goes to companies using
Chinese labor for production.

Take Apple, for instance. Many have criticized the company for
manufacturing its products in China. But only small portions of profits
big chunk of the money," Gong says. "The impact on China is pretty small."

Gong adds that China's growing middle class benefits the American
manufacturing sector, as well as American companies. He says China is
turning into a nation of consumers who have a strong appetite for
American-made products. "China has become a larger part of the export
market for the United States," Gong says. "As their [standard of living]
comes up, they are going to buy more products made in the United States,
as well as more iPads."

....now you know the REST of the story...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 3:03:06 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...59&oe=5662F673
>>>
>>> No mess, just grind as much as I want in a measure and viola!!
>>>
>>> I love good old fashioned QUALITY American made products!!
>>>
>>> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

>> I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
>> they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
>> of annual revenue.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:
>
> Frontline expose:
> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../walmart/view/
>
> Music:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw64hRgLBqM
>
> Lyrics:
> http://www.lyricsvip.com/The-Reveren...re-Lyrics.html
>

> Results: Data from
> http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
>
> U.S. Trade Imbalance with China (millions of dollars, to China)
>
> Year Amount
> 1985 6
> 1986 1664
> 1987 2796
> 1988 3489
> 1989 6234
> 1990 10431
> 1991 12591
> 1992 18309
> 1993 22777
> 1994 29505
> 1995 33789
> 1996 39520
> 1997 47695
> 1998 56927
> 1999 68677
> 2000 83833
> 2001 83096
> 2002 103064
> 2003 124068
> 2004 161938
> 2005 201544
> 2006 232548
> 2007 258506
> 2008 268040
> 2009 208688
> 2010 273063
> 2011 295422
> 2012 315053
> 2013 318417
> 2014 342632
>
> John Kuthe...

Perhaps we wouldn't need so many products from China if we had more workers
here at home that actually valued working instead of living for handouts
and the next barter.
--
jinx the minx
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2015 2:52 PM, jinx the minx wrote:
> John Kuthe > wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
>>> they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
>>> of annual revenue.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
>> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:
>>
>> Frontline expose:
>> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../walmart/view/
>>
>> Music:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw64hRgLBqM
>>
>> Lyrics:
>> http://www.lyricsvip.com/The-Reveren...re-Lyrics.html
>>

>> Results: Data from
>> http://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
>>
>> U.S. Trade Imbalance with China (millions of dollars, to China)
>>
>> Year Amount
>> 1985 6
>> 1986 1664
>> 1987 2796
>> 1988 3489
>> 1989 6234
>> 1990 10431
>> 1991 12591
>> 1992 18309
>> 1993 22777
>> 1994 29505
>> 1995 33789
>> 1996 39520
>> 1997 47695
>> 1998 56927
>> 1999 68677
>> 2000 83833
>> 2001 83096
>> 2002 103064
>> 2003 124068
>> 2004 161938
>> 2005 201544
>> 2006 232548
>> 2007 258506
>> 2008 268040
>> 2009 208688
>> 2010 273063
>> 2011 295422
>> 2012 315053
>> 2013 318417
>> 2014 342632
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Perhaps we wouldn't need so many products from China if we had more workers
> here at home that actually valued working instead of living for handouts
> and the next barter.

Oh yeah, the frigging 47%!

I suspect they're growing as we speak...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2015 1:03 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

Have you looked at the balance of payments between the US and China?

And the Swiss make the best coffee mills, anyway.

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 21:20:27 -0400, pltrgyst > wrote:

>On 8/28/2015 1:03 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

>Have you looked at the balance of payments between the US and China?
>
>And the Swiss make the best coffee mills, anyway.

Yeah, he didn't exactly pick the right item to get all patriotic
about, that's for sure. Most all the best coffee grinders are European
made.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 20:52:24 +0000 (UTC), jinx the minx
>Perhaps we wouldn't need so many products from China if we had more workers
>here at home that actually valued working instead of living for handouts
>and the next barter.

You sorely overesimate the number of freeloaders in the U.S.

You must be a Republican. Or another brand of moran. ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 4:10:46 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 3:03:06 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...59&oe=5662F673
> >>
> >> No mess, just grind as much as I want in a measure and viola!!
> >>
> >> I love good old fashioned QUALITY American made products!!
> >>
> >> And I especially love NOT SENDING ANY OF MY MONEY TO CHINA!!

> >I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
> >they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
> >of annual revenue.
> >
> >Cindy Hamilton

> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
balance of trade figures.

You're just looking for a fight. Sorry, I won't oblige.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/08/2015 9:19 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 4:10:46 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>>> I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
>>> they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
>>> of annual revenue.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
>> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

> I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
> the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
> balance of trade figures.
>
> You're just looking for a fight. Sorry, I won't oblige.

There's a lot of that going around lately.

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/15 1:18 AM, Bruce wrote:

>> Yeah, he didn't exactly pick the right item to get all patriotic
>> about, that's for sure. Most all the best coffee grinders are European
>> made.

> What a blanket statement. Do you know all the American brands and have
> you tested them?

There is no American-made high-end coffee mill (grinder) made. Period.

That's why I bought my Ditting.

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/08/2015 11:16 PM, pltrgyst wrote:
> On 8/29/15 1:18 AM, Bruce wrote:
>
>>> Yeah, he didn't exactly pick the right item to get all patriotic
>>> about, that's for sure. Most all the best coffee grinders are European
>>> made.

>> What a blanket statement. Do you know all the American brands and have
>> you tested them?

> There is no American-made high-end coffee mill (grinder) made. Period.
>
> That's why I bought my Ditting.
>
> -- Larry

Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)

--

Xeno.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
> > year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

> I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
> the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
> balance of trade figures.

With all of his degrees, John should still take a few college classes
in economics. Closing down our borders and buying only US products
failed long ago. Unions here were part of the problem. At first they
saved the lowly workers but later on, they got greedy. US companies
went oversea to make the same product cheaper. That's just smart
business when trying to keep stockholders investing and happy.

It's pretty much a global economy now. This is why we have a good
variety of food available all year now rather than just in season
here.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 9:36 AM, Xeno wrote:

>>> What a blanket statement. Do you know all the American brands and have
>>> you tested them?

>> There is no American-made high-end coffee mill (grinder) made. Period.
>>
>> That's why I bought my Ditting.
>>
>> -- Larry

> Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)

Apparently we call it 'Starbucks'.

Jill <--never been to Starbucks
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/08/2015 11:46 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 8/29/2015 9:36 AM, Xeno wrote:

>>> There is no American-made high-end coffee mill (grinder) made. Period.
>>>
>>> That's why I bought my Ditting.
>>>
>>> -- Larry

>> Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)
>>

> Apparently we call it 'Starbucks'.
>
> Jill <--never been to Starbucks

Yeah, I think you're right. And wise!

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 8/29/2015 9:36 AM, Xeno wrote:
> > Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)
> >

> Apparently we call it 'Starbucks'.
>
> Jill <--never been to Starbucks

I had a customer bring us regular coffee from Starbucks once. I was
not impressed. 7-11 coffee is better.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 29/08/2015 11:51 PM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> On 8/29/2015 9:36 AM, Xeno wrote:
>>> Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)
>>>

>> Apparently we call it 'Starbucks'.
>>
>> Jill <--never been to Starbucks

> I had a customer bring us regular coffee from Starbucks once. I was
> not impressed. 7-11 coffee is better.

Gloria Jean's Coffees is another that is . . sad.

--

Xeno

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 04:19:41 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 4:10:46 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >I don't mind sending a little of my money to China, since
>> >they provide the company for which I work with a good deal
>> >of annual revenue.
>> >
>> >Cindy Hamilton

>> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
>> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

>I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
>the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
>balance of trade figures.
>
>You're just looking for a fight. Sorry, I won't oblige.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Yep, you are lookiong at a very subjective view. How it affects YOU!!
NOT how the whole system and how it affects everyone/everything is
concerned. Typical egocentric view.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 21:57:59 +1000, Xeno >
wrote:

>On 29/08/2015 9:19 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 4:10:46 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
>>> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

>> I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
>> the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
>> balance of trade figures.
>>
>> You're just looking for a fight. Sorry, I won't oblige.

>There's a lot of that going around lately.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

No fight, the facts speak for themsleves. To those who will listen.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 23:36:50 +1000, Xeno >
wrote:

>>> What a blanket statement. Do you know all the American brands and have
>>> you tested them?

>> There is no American-made high-end coffee mill (grinder) made. Period.
>>
>> That's why I bought my Ditting.
>>
>> -- Larry

>Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)

Starbucks merely taught United Statesians that you need to make coffee
strong enough. I have never had a particularly great coffee at
Starbucks. Plus most of the "coffee drinks" they make are peppered up
with lots of sugar and other stuff.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 09:43:21 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
>> > year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

>> I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
>> the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
>> balance of trade figures.

>With all of his degrees, John should still take a few college classes
>in economics. Closing down our borders and buying only US products
>failed long ago. Unions here were part of the problem. At first they
>saved the lowly workers but later on, they got greedy. US companies
>went oversea to make the same product cheaper. That's just smart
>business when trying to keep stockholders investing and happy.
>
>It's pretty much a global economy now. This is why we have a good
>variety of food available all year now rather than just in season
>here.

It's always been a global economy. Humans have traveled around the
globe to trade. But with the atrocious regulatory (or lack theeof!)
structure we have today, China is profiting handsomely for a
"communist" country!!

Communist, socialist, democratoc, etc, all that hardly matters. We are
all worshiping the One True God we made for ourselves, the proverbial
Golden Calf. The relatively unbridled Worship of Mammon!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 9:51 AM, Gary wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> On 8/29/2015 9:36 AM, Xeno wrote:
>>> Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)
>>>

>> Apparently we call it 'Starbucks'.
>>
>> Jill <--never been to Starbucks

> I had a customer bring us regular coffee from Starbucks once. I was
> not impressed. 7-11 coffee is better.

McDonald's coffee is allegedly better. Just don't spill it on your lap.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 3:37:39 AM UTC-10, Xeno wrote:

> >> What a blanket statement. Do you know all the American brands and have
> >> you tested them?

> > There is no American-made high-end coffee mill (grinder) made. Period.
> >
> > That's why I bought my Ditting.
> >
> > -- Larry

> Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)
>

> --
>
> Xeno.

High end coffee is like shooting up your dope in the drawing room instead of an alley.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2015 11:05 PM, Je�us wrote:
> Most all the best coffee grinders are European
> made.

Run your needle dick through one, rabbit-killer.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/28/2015 11:54 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> You sorely overesimate the number of freeloaders in the U.S.

Oh?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tere...holds-medicaid

Census: 49% of Americans Get Gov’t Benefits; 82M in Households on Medicaid
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 5:19 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> You're just looking for a fight. Sorry, I won't oblige.

Oh but I will, any time!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 7:16 AM, pltrgyst wrote:
> There is no American-made high-end coffee mill (grinder) made. Period.

L_I_A_R!

http://texascoffeegrinders.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 7:36 AM, Xeno wrote:
> Do Americans even know what "high end coffee" is? ;-)

Do Auzzies all felch before breakfast?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 7:43 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
>>> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

>> I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
>> the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
>> balance of trade figures.

> With all of his degrees, John should still take a few college classes
> in economics. Closing down our borders and buying only US products
> failed long ago. Unions here were part of the problem. At first they
> saved the lowly workers but later on, they got greedy. US companies
> went oversea to make the same product cheaper. That's just smart
> business when trying to keep stockholders investing and happy.
>
> It's pretty much a global economy now. This is why we have a good
> variety of food available all year now rather than just in season
> here.

Solid attempt at education noted.

Think it'll take?

Nah....
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 8:01 AM, wrote:
> I went to Starbucks with a friend but when I saw what the coffee would
> cost, my Scottish mode moved in.

You cheap old vinegar titted WHORE!

DROP ****ING DEAD!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 8:44 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 04:19:41 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 4:10:46 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 13:01:16 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton

>>> A LITTLE money? Do you have any idea what the trade deficit was last
>>> year between the U.S. and China? Here, let me elucidate for you:

>> I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
>> the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
>> balance of trade figures.
>>
>> You're just looking for a fight. Sorry, I won't oblige.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Yep, you are lookiong at a very subjective view. How it affects YOU!!

Pot-kettl;e much, k00k-head?

> NOT how the whole system and how it affects everyone/everything is
> concerned. Typical egocentric view.
>
> John Kuthe...

Yes you do.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 8:45 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 21:57:59 +1000, Xeno >
> wrote:

>>> I was comparing me spending $39.95 on a cheap Chinese appliance with
>>> the several million that my company gets from China, not the entire
>>> balance of trade figures.
>>>
>>> You're just looking for a fight. Sorry, I won't oblige.

>> There's a lot of that going around lately.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

> No fight, the facts speak for themsleves.

Again:

[...]

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 8:48 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I have never had a particularly great coffee

That's because you continue to pour it from an arsehole.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/29/2015 8:52 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> Communist, socialist, democratoc, etc, all that hardly matters.

Yeah?

Ever been to Cuber, dipshit?

You are the very embodiment of STUPID!
Posted to rec.food.cooking