Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Conical burr coffe grinders, American made

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>>> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
>>> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
>>> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>>>
>>> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
>>>

>> Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
>> already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
>> do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
>> poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.

>The best tea is from Sri Lanka. Chinese tea is an acquired taste.
>Japanese green tea, the high quality stuff anyway, is excellent.

No difference between any tea and pond water... leaves fall in a pond
and make tea... Confucious say snapping turtle tea is best.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 5:20:27 PM UTC-5, Xeno wrote:
> On 25/08/2015 6:24 AM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

> >> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
> >> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
> >> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
> >>
> >> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
> >>

> > Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
> > already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
> > do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
> > poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.

> The best tea is from Sri Lanka. Chinese tea is an acquired taste.
> Japanese green tea, the high quality stuff anyway, is excellent.

The only Chinese tea I drink is the unfermented stuff, and it tastes fine
to me over ice.

> > http://www.placesforpeople.org/image...oices-2015.mp3
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > --Bryan

> Xeno

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 4:28 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:20:05 +1000, Xeno >
> wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>>> Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
>>> already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
>>> do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
>>> poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.

>> The best tea is from Sri Lanka. Chinese tea is an acquired taste.
>> Japanese green tea, the high quality stuff anyway, is excellent.

> No difference between any tea and pond water... leaves fall in a pond
> and make tea... Confucious say snapping turtle tea is best.

LOL!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 8:02 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:48:46 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 8:20 AM, Xeno wrote:
> On 25/08/2015 6:24 AM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

Ayup...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Comical bill burr coffe grinders, American made

On 8/25/2015 8:28 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:20:05 +1000, Xeno >

Ayup...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 8:32 AM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

Ayup...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

> No difference between any tea and pond water... leaves fall in a pond
> and make tea... Confucious say snapping turtle tea is best.

LMAO! Good one, Sheldon! :-D
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 10:07 PM, Gary wrote:
> Brooklyn1 wrote:
>>
>> No difference between any tea and pond water... leaves fall in a pond
>> and make tea...

Ayup...