Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Conical burr coffe grinders, American made

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 9:18:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> I suddenly found myself in need of a good American made conical burr
> coffee grinder!! My old Black and Decker (now all made in China,
> thanks MalWart! :-( ) shot craps this evening and the backup duplicate
> unit I unboxed failed to work!! (Cheap Chinese CRAP!)
>
> I've been Googling for American made conical burr coffee grinders, and
> find a lot that way, but one I was looking at closely said Made in
> Taiwan, etc.
>
> Anyone have any good ideas?
>
> John Kuthe...

I have a Bodum conical burr grinder, but don't know where
it was made. Probably China. Sorry.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" wrote in message

>On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:52:13 -0600, Playa > wrote:
>
>>On 8/23/2015 9:50 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I will pay the price for a good high capacity
>>> AMERICAN MADE conical or flat burr grinder.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>>The Camano Coffee Mill is a unique manual coffee grinder. A simple
>>design, the beauty lies in its functionality and care in construction.
>>It's a fully adjustable conical burr coffee grinder that's as beautiful
>>as it is functional. The only energy the Camano Coffee Mill uses is
>>yours... a small way you can help conserve electricity and enjoy a good
>>cup of joe.
>>
>>Holds enough coffee beans to make 4-5 cups of drip coffee. Need to make
>>more? Just refill the hopper and keep grinding!
>>
>>Get your very own Camano Coffee Mill or as a gift for that someone who
>>truly savors their coffee experience.
>>Dimensions: 4? Diameter x 9" Height
>>Conical-burr mechanism
>>Fully adjustable grind, from coarse to fine
>>Cast mechanism mounts on hand-built hardwood cap
>>Food grade finish used on hardwood cap
>>16 oz wide mouth Ball glass jar included
>>Walnut is hand picked from Amish distributor
>>Individually crafted by hand in Missouri

>Yeah, I see you are adept at copy/paste.
>
>John Kuthe...

http://www.redroostertradingcompany....coffee-mill-3/

The Grinder Mechanism is imported from Taiwan. This is stated in the details
link at the above site.

Robert

Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.amazon.com/Hario-Ceramic-.../dp/B001802PIQ

> I have the money, I will pay the price for a good high capacity
> AMERICAN MADE conical or flat burr grinder.

While I understand not wanting to buy "Made in China," both Taiwan and
especially Japan are First World trading partners that produce high quality
goods, and have First World labor standards.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:01:13 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 9:18:53 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> I suddenly found myself in need of a good American made conical burr
>> coffee grinder!! My old Black and Decker (now all made in China,
>> thanks MalWart! :-( ) shot craps this evening and the backup duplicate
>> unit I unboxed failed to work!! (Cheap Chinese CRAP!)
>>
>> I've been Googling for American made conical burr coffee grinders, and
>> find a lot that way, but one I was looking at closely said Made in
>> Taiwan, etc.
>>
>> Anyone have any good ideas?
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>I have a Bodum conical burr grinder, but don't know where
>it was made. Probably China. Sorry.

I'm sure it probably is. Just about everything is, thanks to
NAFTA/CAFTA and MalWart! :-( Cheap Chinese JUNK! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/23/2015 10:30 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:14:14 -0600, Playa > wrote:

>>> Don't **** with an addict. Not smart Sock Puppet!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...
>>>

>> Die soon, luzer.

> Eat shit and die of septicemia, Sock Puppet!
>
> John Kuthe...

Drop dead.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/23/2015 11:37 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:34:22 -0600, Mal Pais > wrote:

> Dude, I am VERY serious about NOT sending my dollars to China!
>
> John Kuthe...

You may have to drink tea

Our Baratza grinder is made in Taiwan.
Ceado is made in Italy
https://www.wholelattelove.com/produ...r-burr-grinder
Gaggia is made in Italy and so is Rancillio

I'd guess most anything under $150 is made in China though. Doubt
you'll find any made in the US.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 4:52 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 8/23/2015 11:37 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:34:22 -0600, Mal Pais > wrote:

>> Dude, I am VERY serious about NOT sending my dollars to China!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

> You may have to drink tea
>
> Our Baratza grinder is made in Taiwan.
> Ceado is made in Italy
> https://www.wholelattelove.com/produ...r-burr-grinder
> Gaggia is made in Italy and so is Rancillio
>
> I'd guess most anything under $150 is made in China though. Doubt
> you'll find any made in the US.

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 12:13 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 00:01:13 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
> is. Just about everything is, thanks to
> NAFTA/CAFTA and MalWart! :-( Cheap Chinese JUNK! :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 8:20 PM, Robert wrote:
> Robert

Mmmm hmmm...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:52:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 8/23/2015 11:37 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:34:22 -0600, Mal Pais > wrote:

>> Dude, I am VERY serious about NOT sending my dollars to China!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>You may have to drink tea
>
>Our Baratza grinder is made in Taiwan.
>Ceado is made in Italy
>https://www.wholelattelove.com/produ...r-burr-grinder
>Gaggia is made in Italy and so is Rancillio
>
>I'd guess most anything under $150 is made in China though. Doubt
>you'll find any made in the US.

Thanks Ed! Italy I can deal with. China NEVER!! Taiwan, iffy!

But my cheap assed Black and Decker MADE IN CHINA NOW ended up working
OK after I cleaned it, so I guess I got exactly what I pasid for when
I bought that redundant backup which fails to work electrically. I
just pulled it out of the recycling and took the little plastic
grounds bin off it and put it in my kitchen supplies box. Comedy of
errors, I figured it would be the plastic grounds bin that would
break, NOT the electricals of the grinder!! Pretty expensive
replacemewnt plastic grounds bin though!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 9:13 PM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:50:38 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 20:37:54 -0700 (PDT),
>> wrote:

>>> The only reasonably priced alternatives are the Hario handcranked ceramic
>>> grinders, made in Japan.

http://www.amazon.com/Hario-Ceramic-.../dp/B001802PIQ

>> I have the money, I will pay the price for a good high capacity
>> AMERICAN MADE conical or flat burr grinder.
>>

> While I understand not wanting to buy "Made in China," both Taiwan and
> especially Japan are First World trading partners that produce high quality
> goods, and have First World labor standards.
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 5:31 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:52:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:
>
>> On 8/23/201though!

> John Kuthe...

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
>manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
>it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
>seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.

I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 2:04 PM, l not -l wrote:
> On 23-Aug-2015, wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 7:18:53 PM UTC-7, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I suddenly found myself in need of a good American made conical burr
>>> coffee grinder!! My old Black and Decker (now all made in China,
>>> thanks MalWart! :-( ) shot craps this evening and the backup duplicate
>>> unit I unboxed failed to work!! (Cheap Chinese CRAP!)
>>>
>>> I've been Googling for American made conical burr coffee grinders, and
>>> find a lot that way, but one I was looking at closely said Made in
>>> Taiwan, etc.
>>>
>>> Anyone have any good ideas?

>> The bulk of these were American made:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

> So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
> manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
> it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
> seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

https://www.facebook.com/camano.coffee.mill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:04:58 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

> >> The bulk of these were American made:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

> >So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
> >manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
> >it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
> >seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>
> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!

Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.

http://www.placesforpeople.org/image...oices-2015.mp3

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:14:22 -0500, John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:04:58 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>>> The bulk of these were American made:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>>So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
>>manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
>>it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
>>seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

>Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
>like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
>quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>
>I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
>
>John Kuthe...

I looked on Ebay, and there's a couple of the old KitchenAid A9
"coffee mills" and some new ones too people are trying to foist off as
high quality!! Old ones were made in Ohio. Think I will bid on them!
Thanks again!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:24:04 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
> wrote:

>On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>> >So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
>> >manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
>> >it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
>> >seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

>> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
>> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
>> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>>
>> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
>>

>Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
>already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
>do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
>poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.
>
>http://www.placesforpeople.org/image...oices-2015.mp3
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>--Bryan

Your Narcissistic Personality Disorder is raging strong today, Bryan!!

Get therapy, you need it desperately.

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:29:41 -0500, John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:14:22 -0500, John Kuthe >
>wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>>>So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
>>>manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
>>>it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
>>>seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

>>Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
>>like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
>>quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>>
>>I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
>>
>>John Kuthe...

>I looked on Ebay, and there's a couple of the old KitchenAid A9
>"coffee mills" and some new ones too people are trying to foist off as
>high quality!! Old ones were made in Ohio. Think I will bid on them!
>Thanks again!
>
>John Kuthe...

Ah, what the heck, I did a Buy It Now on one and got it!

Great backup grinder!! I hope! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 2:24 PM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> Someone else
> already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
> do. It's your fault.

WTF is your major malfunction, cupcake?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 2:47 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:29:41 -0500, John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:14:22 -0500, John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>>> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
>>> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
>>> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>>>
>>> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I looked on Ebay, and there's a couple of the old KitchenAid A9
>> "coffee mills" and some new ones too people are trying to foist off as
>> high quality!! Old ones were made in Ohio. Think I will bid on them!
>> Thanks again!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Ah, what the heck, I did a Buy It Now on one and got it!
>
> Great backup grinder!! I hope! :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

You'll be thrilled when you open the box and find:

http://www.neteyecon.com/wp-content/...t-sandwich.png
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 6:15 AM, Playa wrote:
Barbara J. Llorente - A FRAUD TROLL ENABLER!
Get the **** out of here, you FAT FRAUD biotch troll!

Get out - stalker!

....dump!

____.-.____
[__Barbara__]
[_J.Llorente _]
(d|||TROLL|||b)
`|||ENABLER|||`
`"""""""""'
\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Mmmm hmmm...

Ayup...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 4:40:48 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:24:04 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
> > wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

> >> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
> >> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
> >> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
> >>
> >> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
> >>

> >Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
> >already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
> >do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
> >poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.
> >
> >http://www.placesforpeople.org/image...oices-2015.mp3
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> >--Bryan

> Your Narcissistic Personality Disorder is raging strong today, Bryan!!
>
> Get therapy, you need it desperately.
>
> John Kuthe...

You both need to go away. Seriously, all the prancing, preening and mincing is so gross. You're like two queens. I know you say you're not *** - I believe it. Most *** people would tell you to tone it down.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 6:04 AM, l not -l wrote:
> On 23-Aug-2015, wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 7:18:53 PM UTC-7, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I suddenly found myself in need of a good American made conical burr
>>> coffee grinder!! My old Black and Decker (now all made in China,
>>> thanks MalWart! :-(ill going strong; but, if I had to replace it,

> it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
> seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the “alleged” lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
Dynasty – I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
not in terms of endearment – but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
of Veterans Today.

In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
the Bush controlled cabal – GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
hastened his fall into Alzheimer’s Disease and evidence suggests he
helped plan Reagan’ attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
family were close friends of the Bush family – a coincidence?) and 3)
ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
office.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/25/2015 6:14 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:04:58 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

>>> The bulk of these were American made:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>> So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
>> manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
>> it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
>> seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>
> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
>
> John Kuthe...

I have, on at least three prior occasions, written posts that delve into
the “alleged” lurid past of one of our former presidents, George Herbert
Walker Bush (GHWB), the current but ailing patriarch of the Bush Family
Dynasty – I refer to them as the Bush Family Crime Syndicate, certainly
not in terms of endearment – but rather more like the Mafia Godfather
who prepares his sons to take over the family business upon his death.
This particular post references an article by Stew Webb, a contributor
of Veterans Today.

In his life-time, George H. W. Bush (GHWB) has controlled every
clandestine (hidden from view) and secret organization/operation within
the arsenal of the United States government as either 1) Director of the
CIA, 2) Vice President to Ronald Reagan (who was an unwitting puppet to
the Bush controlled cabal – GHWB secretly gave Reagan poisons that
hastened his fall into Alzheimer’s Disease and evidence suggests he
helped plan Reagan’ attempted assassination by John Hinckley, whose
family were close friends of the Bush family – a coincidence?) and 3)
ultimately as President of the United States before Bill Clinton took
office.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 3:40:48 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:24:04 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
> > wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

> >> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
> >> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
> >> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
> >>
> >> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
> >>

> >Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
> >already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
> >do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
> >poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.
> >
> >http://www.placesforpeople.org/image...oices-2015.mp3
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> >--Bryan

> Your Narcissistic Personality Disorder is raging strong today, Bryan!!
>
> Get therapy, you need it desperately.

The voices in your head are getting louder. They're telling you that you
are as sick and unworthy to live as your mother, and that you should kill
yourself.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 3:50:21 PM UTC-5, Playa wrote:
> On 8/24/2015 2:24 PM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> > Someone else
> > already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
> > do. It's your fault.

> WTF is your major malfunction, cupcake?

Shush, you! I'm trying to get Kuthe to off himself and you are being unhelpful!

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:48:46 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
> wrote:

>On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 3:40:48 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:24:04 -0700 (PDT), MisterDiddyWahDiddy
>> > wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>> >Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
>> >already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
>> >do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
>> >poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.
>> >
>> >http://www.placesforpeople.org/image...oices-2015.mp3

>> >--Bryan

>> Your Narcissistic Personality Disorder is raging strong today, Bryan!!
>>
>> Get therapy, you need it desperately.
>>

>The voices in your head are getting louder. They're telling you that you
>are as sick and unworthy to live as your mother, and that you should kill
>yourself.
>>

>> John Kuthe...

>--Bryan

So sad Bryan!! Get some therapy, your Narcissistic Personality
Disorder is raging. Wife and kid out? Home alone? Voices in YOUR head
bothering you? I don't ever get voices in my head, Sorry!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 4:02 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I don't ever get voices in my head, Sorry!
>
> John Kuthe...

The question is what do you get in your head?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 3:54 PM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 3:50:21 PM UTC-5, Playa wrote:
>> On 8/24/2015 2:24 PM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
>>> Someone else
>>> already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
>>> do. It's your fault.

>> WTF is your major malfunction, cupcake?

> Shush, you! I'm trying to get Kuthe to off himself and you are being unhelpful!
>
> --Bryan

The karma you're creating will be an absolute bear to work through.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/24/2015 3:48 PM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> you should kill
> yourself.

Project much?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 25/08/2015 6:24 AM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

http://www.oldcoffeegrinders.com/

>>> So was the vintage Kitchenaid A-9 I bought 15 years ago on eBay. Hobart
>>> manufactured, circa 1950. Still going strong; but, if I had to replace it,
>>> it would be with another vintage A-9. Based upon reviews and comments I've
>>> seen, the Kitchenaid re-issue of a few years ago, was a pale imitation.

>> Thatls because KitchenAid, made by Hobart, is now made in CHINA!! Just
>> like everythbing else. Yes I'm a baker, and I know the history and
>> quality of the Hobart brand of old. KitchenAid too.
>>
>> I will check out Ebay and see what they have. Thanks!
>>

> Listen to the voices in your head. You are worthless. Someone else
> already bought the ones on eBay because they hate China more than you
> do. It's your fault. The Chinese are laughing at you. The coffee is
> poison. You have to drink tea instead, and the tea is from China.

The best tea is from Sri Lanka. Chinese tea is an acquired taste.
Japanese green tea, the high quality stuff anyway, is excellent.

--

Xeno