Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pot pies

On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 7:12:42 PM UTC-4, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

> Fat-o-phobes are ****ing stupid, and people who let their spouse dictate
> their eating habits are spineless.

Well, I'm certainly glad that I always let my husband choose his
own diet and he ended up at 370 pounds.

I really am glad that he saw the light and has lost 150 pounds.
I've lost 50 by curtailing my fat and carbs. After all, without
carbs, there's nothing for the fat to stick to.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 2:08:31 AM UTC-4, gtr wrote:

> I gotta food processor. Frankly, I'm scared of it.

It's a power tool. You're a guy. What's the problem?
Activate the whirling blades of death!

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> When we finally remodel the kitchen, I don't even know if I
> care about installing upper cabinets that reach all the way to
> the ceiling (as they do now, to provide maximum storage in our
> small kitchen). Maybe installing indirect lighting up there
> would be more useful.

My upper cabinets end 14" from the ceiling. I like that extra shelf
space. That said, if it was contained in higher cabinets, I wouldn't
mind that setup either.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 7:12:42 PM UTC-4, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
>
>> Fat-o-phobes are ****ing stupid, and people who let their spouse dictate
>> their eating habits are spineless.

> Well, I'm certainly glad that I always let my husband choose his
> own diet and he ended up at 370 pounds.
>
> I really am glad that he saw the light and has lost 150 pounds.
> I've lost 50 by curtailing my fat and carbs. After all, without
> carbs, there's nothing for the fat to stick to.

WELL done YOU!!! I am just starting low carb. Not a lot of weight lost but
my energy levels are soaring

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

bryangsimmons wrote:
>sf wrote:
>>
>> Delusions of grandeur coming from the dwarf.
>>

>It'd be pretty cool if Steve really was a dwarf, instead of just being
>kinda short.

Bwrrrryan is just drooling because he heard that dwarfs have massive
penises.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1vQ-Bkat4

Now the question is do female dwarfs have massive butts?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:
> bryangsimmons wrote:
>> sf wrote:
>>>
>>> Delusions of grandeur coming from the dwarf.
>>>

>> It'd be pretty cool if Steve really was a dwarf, instead of just being
>> kinda short.

> Bwrrrryan is just drooling because he heard that dwarfs have massive
> penises.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1vQ-Bkat4
>
> Now the question is do female dwarfs have massive butts?

I thought you were a tit man...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 10:32:42 -0600, Quemado > wrote:

>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> bryangsimmons wrote:

>>> It'd be pretty cool if Steve really was a dwarf, instead of just being
>>> kinda short.

>> Bwrrrryan is just drooling because he heard that dwarfs have massive
>> penises.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1vQ-Bkat4
>>
>> Now the question is do female dwarfs have massive butts?
>>

>I thought you were a tit man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwvKjOmmaAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtaRRKZheZ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN7jMY_u_Go
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:32:58 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
> "Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> > On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 7:12:42 PM UTC-4, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> >
> >> Fat-o-phobes are ****ing stupid, and people who let their spouse dictate
> >> their eating habits are spineless.

> > Well, I'm certainly glad that I always let my husband choose his
> > own diet and he ended up at 370 pounds.
> >
> > I really am glad that he saw the light and has lost 150 pounds.
> > I've lost 50 by curtailing my fat and carbs. After all, without
> > carbs, there's nothing for the fat to stick to.

> WELL done YOU!!! I am just starting low carb. Not a lot of weight lost but
> my energy levels are soaring

Thanks. I don't even know if you could call what I'm doing "low carb",
but it seems to be working. I'm not strict about anything except
"If you fall off the path, get back on and don't look back."

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> Now the question is do female dwarfs have massive butts?
>>>

>> I thought you were a tit man...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwvKjOmmaAA
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtaRRKZheZ0
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN7jMY_u_Go

U R warped!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:32:58 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:
>> "Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message

>> > Well, I'm certainly glad that I always let my husband choose his
>> > own diet and he ended up at 370 pounds.
>> >
>> > I really am glad that he saw the light and has lost 150 pounds.
>> > I've lost 50 by curtailing my fat and carbs. After all, without
>> > carbs, there's nothing for the fat to stick to.

>> WELL done YOU!!! I am just starting low carb. Not a lot of weight lost
>> but
>> my energy levels are soaring

> Thanks. I don't even know if you could call what I'm doing "low carb",
> but it seems to be working. I'm not strict about anything except
> "If you fall off the path, get back on and don't look back."

I think for success that will apply to any diet.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message

> I had my cupboards go all the way to the ceiling, up on those upper
> shelves I put big carving dishes and things I use rarely. When I want
> them, then I use the 3step to get them.

My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of any
kind. LOL

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Thanks. I don't even know if you could call what I'm doing "low carb",
> but it seems to be working. I'm not strict about anything except
> "If you fall off the path, get back on and don't look back."
>
> Cindy Hamilton

That is the major key.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/16/2015 3:10 PM, Cheri wrote:

> > wrote in message
>
>> I had my cupboards go all the way to the ceiling, up on those upper
>> shelves I put big carving dishes and things I use rarely. When I want
>> them, then I use the 3step to get them.

> My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of
> any kind. LOL

They have those pull down shelves. Looks really handy to me.
I can't reach much on the op shelves of my normal height cabinets.
That makes them only good for long term storage.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 22:10:13 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 8/15/2015 7:10 PM, sf wrote:
> > On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 10:24:13 -0600, truth and honor > wrote:
> >
> >> As a school teacher you must have seen this so many times.
> >>
> >> Sad that these children never grew up.
> >>
> >> Sadder still that as aging adults their worst qualities are the ones
> >> they gleefully exhibit here.
> >>
> >> Pathetic.

> > One thing I've learned in life is that while some people might grow
> > older, they don't grow up and that's what you're seeing.
> >

> You keep replying to the nymshifting trolls while the rest of us
> killfile them. Beating a dead horse seems to have become be a hobby.

I'm not engaging in Julie bashing.

--

sf

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 12:41 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>> When we finally remodel the kitchen, I don't even know if I
>> care about installing upper cabinets that reach all the way to
>> the ceiling (as they do now, to provide maximum storage in our
>> small kitchen). Maybe installing indirect lighting up there
>> would be more useful.

> My upper cabinets end 14" from the ceiling. I like that extra shelf
> space. That said, if it was contained in higher cabinets, I wouldn't
> mind that setup either.

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 5:22 AM, Nancy Young wrote:
> On 8/16/2015 3:10 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>
>>> I had my cupboards go all the way to the ceiling, up on those upper
>>> shelves I put big carving dishes and things I use rarely. When I want
>>> them, then I use the 3step to get them.

>> My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of
>> any kind. LOL

> They have those pull down shelves. Looks really handy to me.
> I can't reach much on the op shelves of my normal height cabinets.
> That makes them only good for long term storage.
>
> nancy

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 5:10 AM, Cheri wrote:

> > wrote in message
>
>> I had my cupboards go all the way to the ceiling, up on those upper
>> shelves I put big carving dishes and things I use rarely. When I want
>> them, then I use the 3step to get them.

> My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of
> any kind. LOL
>
> Cheri

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 5:11 AM, Cheri wrote:

> "Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
>
>> Thanks. I don't even know if you could call what I'm doing "low carb",
>> but it seems to be working. I'm not strict about anything except
>> "If you fall off the path, get back on and don't look back."
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> That is the major key.
>
> Cheri

Mmmm hmmm...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 5:30 AM, sf wrote:

dear fat ass

good morning fat ass
how will your day go?
will you be stared at like an enourmous blob?
or be taunted and teased all day long?

people say you can't do anything
you cant do this or that
but you will sure show them
when your fat ass is in control

it is all your fault fat ass
you live to eat and dont eat to live
well look at that fat ass
a greasy cheese burger streaming down your lips and chin

you are a worthless excuse for a human
no one wants to see fat
lock yourself inside your room
until your thin and flat

you would rather some one say
**** her anorexic ass
than **** you
you fat fat ass

words hurt as much as the weight
they will be with you forever
that extra baggage you can change
show them you can do something

No one wants to see a fat girl cry
tears of grease and blubber
you will no longer be the funny fat girl
you will be just as cool as any other

slide your finger down your throat
when you dream of grease and junk
the calories will fade away
down the toilet with one flush

dont eat today
you will prove them right
that is something
you just can't do

show them they dont
have control over everything
your weight
is something you do

Loose it all fat ass
I want to see coller bones
and down right thin

dont cry when you become dizzy
just know that it will help you in the end

You can feel good about yourself fat ass
you just have to learn control
your punishment is a life full of pain
and tears of grease and fried stuff

thin is the way you have always wanted to be
well you have a long journey to get there
but change your life
you **** of blubber

run run fat ass
let that fat ass shake
no one wants to see that shit
better run in your back yard instead

skinny
be thin
fat ass
be fat
when weighing out your options
which do you like better than fat?

its not lie fat ass
you have let yourself go
its time to buckle down
and crack those calories away

when it is all said and done
you will be worthy
you will feel alive again
see thin is the way to be

and you are just a fat ass with no control again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:33:47 AM UTC-5, Quemado wrote:
> Brooklyn1 wrote:
> > bryangsimmons wrote:

> >> It'd be pretty cool if Steve really was a dwarf, instead of just being
> >> kinda short.

> > Bwrrrryan is just drooling because he heard that dwarfs have massive
> > penises.
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1vQ-Bkat4
> >
> > Now the question is do female dwarfs have massive butts?
> >

> I thought you were a tit man...

He has on quite a few occasions expressed admiration for the very large
(according to him) posterior of Barbara the West Coast Handjob Queen.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 3:46 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:32:58 AM UTC-4, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Well, I'm certainly glad that I always let my husband choose his
>>> own diet and he ended up at 370 pounds.
>>>
>>> I really am glad that he saw the light and has lost 150 pounds.
>>> I've lost 50 by curtailing my fat and carbs. After all, without
>>> carbs, there's nothing for the fat to stick to.

>> WELL done YOU!!! I am just starting low carb. Not a lot of weight lost but
>> my energy levels are soaring

> Thanks. I don't even know if you could call what I'm doing "low carb",
> but it seems to be working. I'm not strict about anything except
> "If you fall off the path, get back on and don't look back."
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 6:14 AM, MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:
> On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:33:47 AM UTC-5, Quemado wrote:
>> Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> Bwrrrryan is just drooling because he heard that dwarfs have massive
>>> penises.
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR1vQ-Bkat4
>>>
>>> Now the question is do female dwarfs have massive butts?
>>>

>> I thought you were a tit man...

> He has on quite a few occasions expressed admiration for the very large
> (according to him) posterior of Barbara the West Coast Handjob Queen.

Mmmm hmmm...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

MisterDiddyWahDiddy wrote:

>> I thought you were a tit man...

> He has on quite a few occasions expressed admiration for the very large
> (according to him) posterior of Barbara the West Coast Handjob Queen.
>
> --Bryan

I thought that was mockery, you say not?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:50:16 -0600, Quemado > wrote:

>>> I thought you were a tit man...

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwvKjOmmaAA
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtaRRKZheZ0
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN7jMY_u_Go
>>

>U R warped!

T Y
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 12:10:09 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .

>> I had my cupboards go all the way to the ceiling, up on those upper
>> shelves I put big carving dishes and things I use rarely. When I want
>> them, then I use the 3step to get them.

>My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of any
>kind. LOL

My kitchen has a small pantry, I can reach everything without a
stool... what I don't like are those low deep cabinets
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwvKjOmmaAA
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtaRRKZheZ0
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN7jMY_u_Go
>>>

>> U R warped!

> T Y

De nada, Sr.!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 10:55 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwvKjOmmaAA
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtaRRKZheZ0
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN7jMY_u_Go
>>>

>> U R warped!

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hot pies

Mmmm hmmm...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 12:10:09 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>

> wrote in message
. ..

>>> I had my cupboards go all the way to the ceiling, up on those upper
>>> shelves I put big carving dishes and things I use rarely. When I want
>>> them, then I use the 3step to get them.

>>My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of
>>any
>>kind. LOL

> My kitchen has a small pantry, I can reach everything without a
> stool... what I don't like are those low deep cabinets

Yes, I would love to have a pantry. I have the type of low cupboards that
have the slide out shelves. I love them, especially the ones that hold pots
and pans, but I hate not being able to reach things on the higher shelves.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message

> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 16 Aug 2015 12:10:09 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>>>My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool of
>>>any
>>>kind. LOL

>> My kitchen has a small pantry, I can reach everything without a
>> stool... what I don't like are those low deep cabinets

> Yes, I would love to have a pantry. I have the type of low cupboards that
> have the slide out shelves. I love them, especially the ones that hold
> pots and pans, but I hate not being able to reach things on the higher
> shelves.

I would *love* a pantry. My very first apartment had a huge, walk in one.
Alas, I had so little money in those days that the only things I ever put in
it besides the mop and broom were occasional cases of canned veggies and
soda pop.

I had another apartment with a nice one. It was very wide and had those
folding, sliding doors. Not sure what you call them. Not bi-fold because
there were many more folds to them. I was able to put all of my baking
stuff, small appliances and plenty of food in there. I never had to have
anything sitting on the counter in that kitchen, except for the mushrooms
when I grew them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Julie Bove wrote:
>Cheri wrote:
>>Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>> My kitchen has a small pantry, I can reach everything without a
>>> stool... what I don't like are those low deep cabinets

>> Yes, I would love to have a pantry. I have the type of low cupboards that
>> have the slide out shelves. I love them, especially the ones that hold
>> pots and pans, but I hate not being able to reach things on the higher
>> shelves.

My pantry utilizes the space over the basement stairs, was made into a
very deep closet with shelves and hooks, contains most of my
cookware/bakeware, small appliances, many gallon jars if flour,
grains, pastas, and several huge bags of dried cat food. Storage
space is not a problem here, not with a 2,000 sq ft basement... I have
a second refrigerator freezer there, even a second clothes washer, and
lots of shelves for all the extra canned goods, paper goods, cleaning
supplies, etc... and still it's quite empty, people are always
suprised that it's not full of stuff, but I'm not a hoarder, I hate
clutter. My two car garage houses two cars and not much else. This
house also has a huge attic, I don't store anything up there. My
gardening shed is actually a detached one car garage with an attached
workshop, all mostly empty space... and my barn is huge (40'X40'),
just houses a tractor and implements. I realize that my storage space
is exceptional due to out buildings but I can't comprehend people
living in houses on a slab with no basement... a house on a slab is in
fact a garage. I don't buy any of the excuses about high water tables
and too much rock, that is just a lot of BS because nothing prevents
constructing a higher foundation and having a house with what's called
a daylight basement (look it up), a huge plus, adds tremendous living
space. The truth is a basement adds about 20% to initial house
construction and the cheapo *******s would rather spend that money on
constructing what they think looks like a McMansion. A basement adds
a lot more to home value than that extra bedroom and oversize
entryway... cheap *******s don't opt for a basement solely because no
one can see it from the road... but they sure can see how the vehicles
need to be parked in the driveway because the garage is jam packed
with all the shit they have nowhere else to store. Personally I'd
rather live in a doublewide with a crawl space than a house on a
slab... it's very unhealthy living on a concrete slab on the ground,
ten years pass and you're dying of cancer caused by constant exposure
to low level radon.

>I would *love* a pantry. My very first apartment had a huge, walk in one.
>Alas, I had so little money in those days that the only things I ever put in
>it besides the mop and broom were occasional cases of canned veggies and
>soda pop.

Obviously you didn't do any cooking and not for lack of money, canned
vegetables and soda by the case are relatively expensive. Were I
short on cash I wouldn't be buying canned vegetables and certainly not
soda by the case.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2015 3:23 PM, Cheri wrote:

> "Brooklyn1" > wrote in message

>>> My ideal kitchen would have cupboards that never require a footstool
>>> of any
>>> kind. LOL

>> My kitchen has a small pantry, I can reach everything without a
>> stool... what I don't like are those low deep cabinets

> Yes, I would love to have a pantry. I have the type of low cupboards
> that have the slide out shelves. I love them, especially the ones that
> hold pots and pans, but I hate not being able to reach things on the
> higher shelves.
>
> Cheri

Mmmm hmmm...

Pies Serious Sid Baking 0 27-01-2010 09:24 AM
pies hahabogus General Cooking 3 28-05-2008 10:42 PM
Pies [email protected] General Cooking 7 30-01-2008 11:14 AM
Mm, pies [email protected] Vegetarian cooking 0 24-11-2006 10:51 PM
Cow Pies Glasshousejohn Recipes (moderated) 0 06-03-2006 12:49 PM