Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ten Pills

Funny:
http://safeshare.tv/w/zJMqpUHAel

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/5/2015 12:54 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that RELATIVELY speaking, Islam makes more
sense. Of course, I don't really like either and have no respect for
them. but still, its amusing when Christians mock Islam. (btw, we are
leaving politics out of this. I know the Islamic world is screwed up but
I am talking about the central ideas of the religions, not the
sociopolitical aspect).

Christianity in general is just a strange and illogical concept. God's
only son sacrificed himself for our sins? lowut? God made us. He created
us with this sin. If we are all sinners, its because God himself made us
like that. The fact that he then has to send his son down here for us so
we can repent, believe in him and go to heaven is ridiculous.

Thats not a sacrifice. Thats a threat. Blackmail of sorts. It would be
like me kidnapping someone, putting them in a room with poisinous gas
and then sending my kid in there to resxue them. And when they come out,
I tell them my kid died to rescue them so worship him because I
sacrificed my son for them. EXCEPT I PUT THEM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
wtffffffffffffffffff. The whole concept if flawed.

The only way to salvation is through Christ. Well cool except humans
have existed for thousands of years before that. Apart from being short
sighted, its a silly idea because if all humans are sinners, who died
for the ones before Christ. And if they are judged differently, then why
should any other human after Christ be judged on their belief in an
event not clearly documented about a person whose life is a mystery.
Makes no sense.

Oh and gays are bad. Cool story bros.