Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sweetened organic coconut flakes

I've become a coconut cream pie (CCP) junkie.

Trying to stay all organic, I bought some orgo unsweetened coconut flakes. But,
my CCP recipe calls for "sweetened" flakes. So, I went surfing:

<http://www.food.com/recipe/sweetened-coconut-flakes-442617>

I found this and am into the "dry on cookie sheet" stage. I'll make a
full pie, tonight. Pretty easy. Heat, then soak, sweetened flakes in
whole milk, then drain milk and use it to make classic pastry cream. Add
coconut back into pastry cream and fill blind baked pie crust.

<http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/coconut-cream-pie-107115>

I love the cream/coconut, but don't care about the topping. I don't
eat air.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob wrote:
> I've become a coconut cream pie (CCP) junkie.
>
> Trying to stay all organic, I bought some orgo unsweetened coconut
> flakes. But, my CCP recipe calls for "sweetened" flakes. So, I went
> surfing:
>
> <http://www.food.com/recipe/sweetened-coconut-flakes-442617>
>
> I found this and am into the "dry on cookie sheet" stage. I'll make a
> full pie, tonight. Pretty easy. Heat, then soak, sweetened flakes in
> whole milk, then drain milk and use it to make classic pastry cream.
> Add coconut back into pastry cream and fill blind baked pie crust.
>
> <http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/coconut-cream-pie-107115>
>
> I love the cream/coconut, but don't care about the topping. I don't
> eat air.
>
> nb

Might be worth trying the recipe with unsweetened coconut flakes and see
what you think.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2015-07-02, Steve Freides > wrote:

> Might be worth trying the recipe with unsweetened coconut flakes and see
> what you think.

You make a good point, but if I'm gonna take the time and effort to
make a sweet cream pie, you can bet yer bottom dollar it's gonna be
damn sweet!

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2 Jul 2015 19:57:22 GMT, notbob > wrote:

> On 2015-07-02, Steve Freides > wrote:
>
> > Might be worth trying the recipe with unsweetened coconut flakes and see
> > what you think.

> You make a good point, but if I'm gonna take the time and effort to
> make a sweet cream pie, you can bet yer bottom dollar it's gonna be
> damn sweet!

Unsweetened coconut is sweet enough for normal people.

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 7/3/2015 1:12 PM, sf wrote:

have control over everything
your weight
is something you do

Loose it all fat ass
I want to see coller bones
and down right thin

dont cry when you become dizzy
just know that it will help you in the end

You can feel good about yourself fat ass
you just have to learn control
your punishment is a life full of pain
and tears of grease and fried stuff

thin is the way you have always wanted to be
well you have a long journey to get there
but change your life
you **** of blubber

run run fat ass
let that fat ass shake
no one wants to see that shit
better run in your back yard instead

skinny
be thin
fat ass
be fat
when weighing out your options
which do you like better than fat?

its not lie fat ass
you have let yourself go
its time to buckle down
and crack those calories away

when it is all said and done
you will be worthy
you will feel alive again
see thin is the way to be

and you are just a fat ass with no control again.

Barbara J Llorente 71 Cerritos Ave San Francisco, CA 94127.
Age 65 (Born 1950) (415) 239-7248. Background Check - Available. Record

ID: 47846596.

Your ass has more mass than Jupiter!

No one cares about you.

Get OUT!