Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default H-E-B recall

due to choking hazard
http://www.delish.com/food/a42951/ha...1445_201235090

--

sf
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> due to choking hazard
> http://www.delish.com/food/a42951/ha...1445_201235090

I would think that any piece of cloth small enough not to be noticed
while you were chewing would be small enough just to swallow and pass
through your system.

-S-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/27/2015 9:40 PM, Steve Freides wrote:
> sf wrote:
>> due to choking hazard
>> http://www.delish.com/food/a42951/ha...1445_201235090

> I would think that any piece of cloth small enough not to be noticed
> while you were chewing would be small enough just to swallow and pass
> through your system.
>
> -S-

Adds fiber too!. I think it is not so much a choking hazard as a
lawsuit hazard.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/27/2015 11:50 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> Nobody ever found any pieces of the glove in any product.

No one ****ing cares - get OUT!

_,..._
/__ \
>< `. \

/_ \ |
\-_ /:|
,--'..'. :
,' `.
_,' \
_.._,--'' , |
, ,',, _| _,.'| | |
\\||/,'(,' '--'' | | |
_ ||| | /-' |
| | (- -)<`._ | / /
| | \_\O/_/`-.(<< |____/ /
| | / \ / -'| `--.'|
| | \___/ / /
| | H H / | |
|_|_..-H-H--.._ / ,| |
|-.._"_"__..-| | _-/ | |
| | | | \_ |
| Sqwerty | | | | |
| & | |____| | |
| Marty | _..' | |____|
jrei | |_(____..._' _.' |
`-..______..-'"" (___..--'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/30/2015 12:08 PM, Troll Disposal Service wrote:
> Troll Disposal Service > Wrote in message:
>> On 6/27/2015 11:50 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>> Nobody ever found any pieces of the glove in any product.
>>>

>> . .

> Whoever is impersonating me is going to pay dearly. I am an
> important contributor to this group and I shall not tolerate this
> disrespect. As soon as I choke down some meds I'm going to flood
> you ******* like never before

Fraud:

PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.VIP:1.65

Nut Recall Somebody General Cooking 0 28-10-2012 12:03 PM
RECALL: Pistachios Cheryl[_5_] General Cooking 16 03-04-2009 02:24 AM
RECALL: Pistachios George[_11_] General Cooking 2 31-03-2009 07:02 PM
Does anyone recall... Jean B.[_1_] Historic 0 03-09-2008 11:33 PM
Another recall Smitty xx General Cooking 25 07-11-2007 12:26 AM