Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I suppose La Mirada actually thinks anyone READS it's posts!

I know *I* don't!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/25/2015 11:01 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> I know *I* don't!
>
> John Kuthe...

Bwhahahahaha!!!!

PWND!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

>I know *I* don't!
>
>John Kuthe...

I open those that appear directly after one of mine just to see what
shit for brains says about me... all the rest I delete unopened
because I've learned none are on topic and all are bashing
someone/something. Mirada's posts have no redeeming social value and
none are even humorous/entertaining.

This morning I drove to the local feed & grain to restock my bird
food, got 100 pounds or premium seed and 100 pounds of cracked corn.
In teh way hme I stopped at the market for one of their advertized
Dole pineapples, $1.99, also got some of my favorite bread and treated
myself to a Boar's Head pepperoni. Next stop Sunoco for 10 gallons of
diesel, then Stewart's Shops to fill my car. Haven't decided on
dinner yet.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/26/2015 12:09 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> I know *I* don't!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> I open those that appear directly after one of mine just to see what
> shit for brains says about me...

Bit of a prima dona, aren't you?

> all the rest I delete unopened
> because I've learned none are on topic and all are bashing
> someone/something.

This is the consummate nest of haters, those who bully women, those who
objectify them, those who groove on pack mentality savagery.

Perhaps you've found your peer group after all.

> Mirada's posts have no redeeming social value and
> none are even humorous/entertaining.

You're some kind of sick titty bar obsessed control freak.

> This morning I drove to the local feed & grain to restock my bird
> food,

Like anyone really gives a rat's ass.

Eat shit and die.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brooklyn1 wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > I know I don't!
> >

> This morning I drove to the local feed & grain to restock my bird
> food, got 100 pounds or premium seed and 100 pounds of cracked corn.
> In teh way hme I stopped at the market for one of their advertized
> Dole pineapples, $1.99, also got some of my favorite bread and treated
> myself to a Boar's Head pepperoni. Next stop Sunoco for 10 gallons of
> diesel, then Stewart's Shops to fill my car. Haven't decided on
> dinner yet.

Hi Sheldon,

Good price on the pinapples! They are always 2.99 here when on sale.

Diesel for the lawn equipment right?

Haven't decided on dinner here yet either. Don defrosted some chicken
leg quarters (he makes a great baked version of BBQ sauced ones). I am
thinking to make a veggie sort of soup up in the crockpot and some
pizza sauce on the stove. Then I can make pizza today for a late
dinner (chicken for lunch). Gonna play with messages first though.

I have a boars head pepperoni too. Sale price here is commonly 3.99
but sometimes you catch them at 2.99 loss leader.

Carol