Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Homemade Ice Pops

I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.

https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy

I'm having so much fun with this.

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 9:37 AM, koko wrote:

> I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
> pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
> dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
> cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
>
> https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy
>
> I'm having so much fun with this.
>
> koko

Oh man those look so delicious - the perfect summer cooler treat!

Yellow watermelon?

Yes please, and soon.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:37:45 -0700, koko > wrote:

>I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
>pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
>dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
>cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
>
>https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy
>
>I'm having so much fun with this.
>
>koko licks n' sucks

The devil made me. . . . LOL
I'm sure there are penis popsicle molds. hehe
http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-03-28/...herbet-center/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 10:33 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:37:45 -0700, koko > wrote:
>

>> I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
>> pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
>> dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
>> cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
>>
>> https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy
>>
>> I'm having so much fun with this.
>>
>> koko licks n' sucks

> The devil made me. . . . LOL
> I'm sure there are penis popsicle molds. hehe
> http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-03-28/...herbet-center/

Careful, Sqwerty will be all over that one...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

La Mirada wrote:

> On 6/23/2015 10:33 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> > On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:37:45 -0700, koko > wrote:
> >

> >> I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
> >> pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
> >> dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
> >> cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
> >>
> >> https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy
> >>
> >> I'm having so much fun with this.
> >>
> >> koko licks n' sucks

> > The devil made me. . . . LOL
> > I'm sure there are penis popsicle molds. hehe
> > http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-03-28/...herbet-center/
> >

> Careful, Sqwerty will be all over that one...

Yup...with his "micropeenie"...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 10:58 AM, Gregory Morrow wrote:
> La Mirada wrote:

>>> The devil made me. . . . LOL
>>> I'm sure there are penis popsicle molds. hehe
>>> http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-03-28/...herbet-center/
>>>

>> Careful, Sqwerty will be all over that one...

> Yup...with his "micropeenie"...

The right tool for the job!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 11:28 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> They also have
> penis-shaped waffles filled with a log of Hillshire Farms sausage

You demented poofter, bugger off.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/23/2015 11:37 AM, koko wrote:

> I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
> pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
> dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
> cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
>
> https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy
>
> I'm having so much fun with this.
>
> koko

They certainly look good.l Not sure that I'd like the dill pickle
though. Are you making plain strawberry or adding amaretto?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:26:53 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 6/23/2015 11:37 AM, koko wrote:
>>
>> I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
>> pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
>> dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
>> cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
>>
>> https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy
>>
>> I'm having so much fun with this.
>>
>> koko

>They certainly look good.l Not sure that I'd like the dill pickle
>though. Are you making plain strawberry or adding amaretto?

If you don't like dill pickles, you wouldn't like these. They are very
refreshing though. Some guy named Bob, I think it is, is making a
fortune marketing them as sports pops for hydration after sports.

The strawberry I made this morning is with mint. Never thought about
adding amaretto, that sounds wonderful. These are going to choir
practice tonight so I don't think that's a good idea. ;-)
I also made some using coconut milk and mango.

As soon as these are done, the next batch will be cucumber-something.

koko

James Beard
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:37:45 -0700, koko > wrote:

>I got my Norpro ice pop maker yesterday and I made 3 batches of ice
>pops. From left to right, yellow watermelon, pear with chamoy, and
>dill pickle. So far on today's agenda is strawberry and some kind of
>cucumber, maybe with cilantro and jalapeno pepper.
>
>https://flic.kr/p/u8FjPy
>
>I'm having so much fun with this.
>
>koko

Those look so cool and sweet koko! I guess I was deprived in my
childhood. I thought they were supposed to be made with Kool-Aid
because my family did'nt have access to those yumy tropical fruits.

William

Almond Ice Pops koko General Cooking 11 08-04-2016 02:55 AM
Casa Westboro pops a new nym aLaBaMa Barbecue 0 20-09-2013 07:47 PM
REC: Easter Egg cake pops I'm back on the laptop General Cooking 0 28-03-2012 12:42 AM
Using Expired Astro Pops Andys Evil Twin General Cooking 13 27-08-2010 04:51 PM
Coco Pops and milk The Natural Philosopher[_2_] General Cooking 0 12-06-2010 09:55 PM